Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2015-05-27, 22:23   Link #10961
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
I cleared 5-3 without even getting a Bismarck. (Your ships need to be lucky enough to snipe the flagship.)

Mine has the War Princess still alive, but I killed her off during night battle by Maya K2, leaving the Wa-class elite with no protection against my 3rd and 4th ships (The last 2 are DDs.).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Bismarck is arguably not what you need for 5-3. Actually, it isn't like you need lots of firepower there. You just need lady luck on your side to get through the night battles minefield and the whim of the compass at the pre boss node.

Bisko usefulness is merely noticeable on fights that require the outmost burst damage in night battles, so mostly 5-5 and some event maps, and even so, the likes of Myoukou and Purin are way more practical.
Well the way I want to apply her is as a second chance to get another ship down´during the day.

my general problem is that my ships tend to shoot at the southern war hime instead of the boss, no matter if its a submarine(if they even reach the boss that is) or a surface fleet.

by now i'm so depserate I'm even thinking of taking Maruyu as a 5th sub.

Ironically the submarine fleet worked pretty well - until the point where the bar was depleted for the final kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
If they ever do add in american ships. Do you guys think they'd have to add CV-2 and CV-6 code numbers at the end? Because they reuse the names a few times for various ships. Or is it understood that the names would represent WWII era ships?
Probably the latter, its really unlikely that they will ever add an Enterprise class carrier.
It shouldn't be a problem though as she has a huge '6' on her flight deck anyway.
Images
Enterprise
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

I think it was also written somewhere else on her hull. - I know that this iss at least true for the CV-65

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2015-05-27 at 22:38. Reason: Fixing the accidential double post
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 22:48   Link #10962
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I didn't know 2-5 and 3-5 would land me a crapload of points. First time I've had a 4 digit server rank. @_@ Near the end of the month at that.
Old 2015-05-27, 23:23   Link #10963
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Well the way I want to apply her is as a second chance to get another ship down´during the day.

my general problem is that my ships tend to shoot at the southern war hime instead of the boss, no matter if its a submarine(if they even reach the boss that is) or a surface fleet.

by now i'm so depserate I'm even thinking of taking Maruyu as a 5th sub.

Ironically the submarine fleet worked pretty well - until the point where the bar was depleted for the final kill.
Use a surface fleet for final kill. 2BB 2 CA(V) (with no seaplane bombers.) and 2 DD. Thats how I do for my 5-3 as the BBS can help a lot in clearing up some ships, while the torpedo warfare can have a chance to aim at the flagship.

If your ships are still aiming that war hime, put the 2 CA at the top if you are using surface fleet (Their high NB capability should kill off the war hime, which is what I did.). For subcheesing, pray to RNG.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2015-05-27 at 23:35.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-27, 23:33   Link #10964
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I do wonder about the multiple ships of the same name problem (issue) with some Allied ships. While there are only a few ships that have the same name between Allied fleets (there are two Enterprises in service with the Allies in World War II. The famous American carrier, and the not as famous, but older, British light cruiser) there are several American ships that reuse names of sunk vessels on newly commissioning ships (whatever name it use to have is changed and sometimes used on another ship of the class). Several destroyers, some cruisers, and all the carriers sunk in 1942 had their names reused on new ships by the end of the war.
Old 2015-05-28, 14:33   Link #10965
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
I do wonder about the multiple ships of the same name problem (issue) with some Allied ships. While there are only a few ships that have the same name between Allied fleets (there are two Enterprises in service with the Allies in World War II. The famous American carrier, and the not as famous, but older, British light cruiser) there are several American ships that reuse names of sunk vessels on newly commissioning ships (whatever name it use to have is changed and sometimes used on another ship of the class). Several destroyers, some cruisers, and all the carriers sunk in 1942 had their names reused on new ships by the end of the war.
Maybe it will simply a remodelling case?

Like if the girl is from the soul of the ship. Then if one is sunk and another is commissioned, it will simply be the re-summon of the same soul into another metal body?

Or a soul is made up by two ships and so on. Considering that in Shinto, God power and existence was built on how much (and strong) people believe in them. So Enterprises-chan will have 80% carrier and 20% light cruiser soul (as she is known more as one than another)
Old 2015-05-28, 18:34   Link #10966
Marina2

Akatsuki Kai ni today~

I kind of hope that her status will make her suitable for night battle. (High ATK+Torpedo, Above average luck (~25-30) , Above average evasion, + low AA+ normal ASW)
Old 2015-05-28, 21:59   Link #10967
KBTKaiser

I don't think she'll get that much luck, considering she was the first of the quartet to go?
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 22:15   Link #10968
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
I don't think she'll get that much luck, considering she was the first of the quartet to go?
About history, Akatsuki's crews knew the risk of using searchlight at night, yet, they used it to find the enemy for her fleet.

So, I actually view it as, "Akatsuki sacrificed her safety for her fleet (it's a herotic act, really)" rather than "Akatsuki is unlucky for getting sunk from using searchlight at night"

That's why I think it's fine if her kai ni has above average luck status.
Old 2015-05-28, 22:18   Link #10969
cloud04
Scanlator

dont think that would still warrant a luck stat
Old 2015-05-28, 22:26   Link #10970
KBTKaiser

take a look at the myoukou sisters. Two of them still have roughly 20 luck.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 22:45   Link #10971
Marina2

Hmm...right. Then about 17-20 Luck like some other DD kai ni should be ok.

EDIT: It started..

Look like she keeps the same uniform (and still a loli lol~)
Old 2015-05-28, 23:57   Link #10972
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Told ya, Yadokari CANT draw them grown-up.
Old 2015-05-29, 00:16   Link #10973
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Told ya, Yadokari CANT draw them grown-up.
Unlike the Shiratsuyu-class...
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 00:49   Link #10974
cloud04
Scanlator

dat searchlight x3
she seems happy with the outcome of her k2
Old 2015-05-29, 01:21   Link #10975
Kakurin
大佐

That hand posture and expression. Trying to act more elephant.
Old 2015-05-29, 01:26   Link #10976
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

"Raiden" will want one (or two).

Last edited by Ithekro; 2015-05-29 at 01:49.
Ithekro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 02:09   Link #10977
chaosprophet

She''s looking so lady with that hand position!
Old 2015-05-29, 02:11   Link #10978
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
新装備【大型探照灯】の実装
新たな装備「96式150cm探照灯」が実装されます。
※同装備は、「戦艦」クラスのみに装備可能な【大型探照灯】装備です。
※同装備は、夜戦時において敵艦隊へのより効果的な照射が可能です。
From twitter. Something about big searchlight and that it can only be equipped on BBs. (I thought BBs can also equip the small ones... What is the difference?)
Old 2015-05-29, 02:15   Link #10979
chaosprophet

Searchlight, 15.2 and 15.2 kai can be upgraded on arsenal now. The large searchlight can only be equipped by battleships and is more effective at illuminating the enemy fleet. 4 new quests.
Old 2015-05-29, 02:16   Link #10980
cloud04
Scanlator

so seems high level req(no BP)
new searchlight for BB only(better effects)
new quest around loli dev

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls