AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-04-11, 18:57   Link #2841
Alchemist007
*Author

We've had 3+ Aizen faces in this series already, it's not that surprising that his female characters are finally starting to look a bit similar as well.
Old 2013-04-11, 22:13   Link #2842
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
I think that one thing’s pretty obvious on this forum; people love complaining.

I seriously do not understand the hate on this one. This is one of the best chapters in Bleach for a very long time. Kubo is finally tying up the loose strings, and in such a way to make it appear both logical and interesting at the same time.

I seriously would take a year of Isshin/Masaki, Ryuuken and future baby mama and Urahara and Aizen farting around than watching another round of everyone getting trolled except Jesus Berry....
Old 2013-04-11, 22:51   Link #2843
itachi-san314

^ I dont know... watching a completely one sided war where the good guys took zero losses was pretty intense...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 09:50   Link #2844
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
^ I dont know... watching a completely one sided war where the good guys took zero losses was pretty intense...
Uh......most of the Gotei is gone, along with Yama.

If you mean FKT though.....it was obvious that Kubo wasn't going to anyone win against Aizen other than Ichigo.
Old 2013-04-12, 10:45   Link #2845
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Uh......most of the Gotei is gone, along with Yama.

If you mean FKT though.....it was obvious that Kubo wasn't going to anyone win against Aizen other than Ichigo.
i meant FKT. and of course ichigo would be the one to beat aizen, but what about the espada? after years of build up they proved to be utterly inconsequential. the captain-class shinigami they all lost to, aizen was taking down 4 at a time. so why did even bother with the espada? it was all just filler. granted it was enjoyable filler until the end where it was obvious they were useless, but still it was a war. anytime a war is completely one sided, where one side suffers literally zero losses, is not suspenseful or enjoyable (to me at least) there needs to be risk, sacrifice and suspense during a war. FTK was basically a massacre. at least with the shitritter invasion, both sides suffered losses.
Old 2013-04-12, 11:37   Link #2846
Eragon
Still Alive

I effin' knew it! Aizen is the author of this manga.

I agree with the notion of having this flashback/info-dump continuing longer than seeing Ichigo train for his Quincy powers. The death of Unohana and the following demotion(in my eyes) of Kenny as a character has just about turned this manga into a newspaper - something you read out of habit. At least I read newspaper outta habit
Old 2013-04-12, 12:26   Link #2847
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
I effin' knew it! Aizen is the author of this manga.

I agree with the notion of having this flashback/info-dump continuing longer than seeing Ichigo train for his Quincy powers. The death of Unohana and the following demotion(in my eyes) of Kenny as a character has just about turned this manga into a newspaper - something you read out of habit. At least I read newspaper outta habit
Whenever Aizen makes a "Just a planned" both the readers and the characters can't believe Kubo planned it. Heck, Kubo even looks like Aizen.
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 02:23   Link #2848
itachi-san314

^so does the kid in ch 15 p 7.

Spoiler for little aizen:
just as planned? he is even talking about characters he created much like aizen 'created' ichigo... this is creeping me out now...
Old 2013-04-13, 03:38   Link #2849
Alchemist007
*Author

Spiderghichi.
Old 2013-04-13, 03:38   Link #2850
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
^that makes sense. she was white too. it's a bit lame though. kubo should just stop mentioning tousen. his character is awful and is capable of turning anything into mediocrity
And he had such promise as well. He's got a fairly interesting Bankai, and could have been some badass, emotionless, cornrowed cross between Daredevil and Zatoichi, but instead he was all "Bawww!! The shinigami let my crush get whacked, so f*** the world!!" while trying to convince himself and everyone else that he's taking the "path of least violence". What a tool.

Quote:

just as planned? he is even talking about characters he created much like aizen 'created' ichigo... this is creeping me out now...
Mind. Blown. That's some Twilight Zone meta s**t right there. I just hope Kubo doesn't get whacked by his own creations come alive...

...Well, not before he finishes the series, at least... ^_^

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2013-04-13 at 03:56.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 15:42   Link #2851
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

John Paul Howard Logan ·
I think they are saying that zangetsu was really the manifestation of his quincy power but taking the form of a zanpakuto because of the natural abilities from being the son of a shinigami. That explains why his zanpakuto's abilities involve flinging masses of dense energy like projectiles. The only thing I don't understand is why neither uryuu or his father could tell. That is also why his bankai can't be repaired because while it is in the form of a zanpakuto it is actually at core quincy abilities. He'll learn of his quincy powers learn to control reishi and use it to repair zangetsu. they won't have him not use his sword for the final battle
Old 2013-04-13, 17:57   Link #2852
Casshern

Quote:

Lol and the other kid has squinty eyes with a creepy smile too
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-13, 19:04   Link #2853
itachi-san314

^woah! I was so fixated on the aizen kid i didnt even notice that the other one looks just like gin... it would be too much if the third kid was wearing sunglasses i guess =) that or that's how tousen originally looked. maybe he was a fat kid lol
Old 2013-04-14, 16:40   Link #2854
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Gin/Wonderweiss fat kid is Yammi lol
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-14, 23:35   Link #2855
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
John Paul Howard Logan ·
I think they are saying that zangetsu was really the manifestation of his quincy power but taking the form of a zanpakuto because of the natural abilities from being the son of a shinigami. That explains why his zanpakuto's abilities involve flinging masses of dense energy like projectiles. The only thing I don't understand is why neither uryuu or his father could tell. That is also why his bankai can't be repaired because while it is in the form of a zanpakuto it is actually at core quincy abilities. He'll learn of his quincy powers learn to control reishi and use it to repair zangetsu. they won't have him not use his sword for the final battle
Ryuuken knows, of course. He knew Ichigo's mother, after all. And by now I'm willing to bet Uryuu knows. Why? It's the obvious surprise development, of course, rendered more and more likely the longer Uryuu and his father stay out of the present portion of this arc, but there are logical reasons why, as well. Juhabach knows what Ichigo is, certainly, but no one asks how he would know, even though we see no evidence of him in the flashback. Did someone who would know (Masaki? Ryuuken? Grandma Ishida? Aizen?) tell him? Did he figure it out due to some Quincy sense? Either one of those methods could just as easily tell Uryuu.
Old 2013-04-15, 00:41   Link #2856
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Juhabach knows what Ichigo is, certainly, but no one asks how he would know, even though we see no evidence of him in the flashback. Did someone who would know (Masaki? Ryuuken? Grandma Ishida? Aizen?) tell him?
of course. it was shitritter C. aka masaki
Old 2013-04-15, 10:09   Link #2857
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
That's actually fridge horror-ific if it were true - the quincies were initially hunted down due to the fact they killed rather than purifying souls, so if Zangetsu is made of quincy powers, then all of the many hundreds (if not thousands) of hollows that Ichigo has "purified" (not to mention the huge number that must have been in Ulquiorra) have really been erased from existence, including Inoue's brother - now Soul Society really should have a reason to stop him, yet they actually end up giving him his powers back, so that he can cause even more damage
dragonmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 11:14   Link #2858
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
That's actually fridge horror-ific if it were true - the quincies were initially hunted down due to the fact they killed rather than purifying souls, so if Zangetsu is made of quincy powers, then all of the many hundreds (if not thousands) of hollows that Ichigo has "purified" (not to mention the huge number that must have been in Ulquiorra) have really been erased from existence, including Inoue's brother - now Soul Society really should have a reason to stop him, yet they actually end up giving him his powers back, so that he can cause even more damage
Surely Soul Society would have noticed that and would have stopped him if that was the case or not give back his powers. As the world would have been screwed if it was. As for Jaha does he not know that this war could bring about the end of the world?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-15, 16:15   Link #2859
Alchemist007
*Author

Badguys caring about the world, heh.
Old 2013-04-16, 14:58   Link #2860
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Surely Soul Society would have noticed that and would have stopped him if that was the case or not give back his powers. As the world would have been screwed if it was. As for Jaha does he not know that this war could bring about the end of the world?
Isn't that what the bad guys usually want? Either to end the world outright, or to "end" the way it currently works so that they can remake it in their image?

Tags
bleach, chapter