AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-03-20, 14:41   Link #21881
dimlik

Loading... Guyz, it's almost there!
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-20, 15:49   Link #21882
dimlik

IT IS THEREEEEEEEEEEE!

Here comes Shizuku with her sex appeal in a striking pose, disarming smile and warm atmosphere. What else do you need, hot chococate? Go make it yourself, you b word

I give my thanks to the artist – Ringeko-chan, her friends, and everyone else for making this wonderful picture come true. Thanks, Borisdrakoni for your hints!

https://dimlikan.deviantart.com/art/...dles-736435989

Info for Forumanimesuki maniacs only: Next is the night mode of this picture + ribbon on her full body.
Old 2018-03-20, 17:32   Link #21883
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
IT IS THEREEEEEEEEEEE!

Here comes Shizuku with her sex appeal in a striking pose, disarming smile and warm atmosphere. What else do you need, hot chococate? Go make it yourself, you b word

I give my thanks to the artist – Ringeko-chan, her friends, and everyone else for making this wonderful picture come true. Thanks, Borisdrakoni for your hints!

https://dimlikan.deviantart.com/art/...dles-736435989

Info for Forumanimesuki maniacs only: Next is the night mode of this picture + ribbon on her full body.
check link.......slow clap start.....gute Scheiße....slow clap continues....good job my friend, may god have a seat for you in heaven...
adjusting glasses....night mode? ribbon??? we're touching some forbidden heaven here...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-21, 09:55   Link #21884
dimlik

GIVE ME A HEEEEELL, YEAHHH!!! Here comes Shizuku in the night mode, always the same rule: "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
And it is majestic.
https://dimlikan.deviantart.com/art/...0%3A1521643952
Old 2018-03-22, 12:16   Link #21885
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Bless you~!!!!
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 07:18   Link #21886
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimlik View Post
IT IS THEREEEEEEEEEEE!

Very nice. Your artist did a great job capturing Shizuku's cute side.

Zero manga chapter 2 is out. I'm quite pleased with the artist they found for this manga. The various expressions of Miledi and Oscar provide endless entertainment.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 08:18   Link #21887
sierra117

so the orphanage even had self-defense system
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 10:44   Link #21888
borisdrakoni

^Haha, well nothing beats a home defense system for warding off those pesky door-to-door solicitors.

Cover art for Daily Life volume 1 and Manga volume 3 has been released. It's the finer details that really make the picture.........
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-03-23, 13:07   Link #21889
dimlik

Wow, such epicness! Such richness! Hmm, maybe I am just imagining things, but did the author take the gesture "Thumbs up!" from us?! (Shizuku, Christmas). Haha, that would be hilarious
Old 2018-03-23, 19:22   Link #21890
sierra117

On a side note, can Oscar use other magic besides Creation?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-03-23, 19:48   Link #21891
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
On a side note, can Oscar use other magic besides Creation?
Yeah, unlike Hajime, Oscar is exceptionally proficient with regular magic. He can even create artifacts based on Miledi’s and Nize’s magic with their help without having to learn it first.
Old 2018-03-23, 20:14   Link #21892
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Yeah, unlike Hajime, Oscar is exceptionally proficient with regular magic. He can even create artifacts based on Miledi’s and Nize’s magic with their help without having to learn it first.
soo...who would be better stuff maker?? hajime or oscar?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-23, 20:24   Link #21893
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
soo...who would be better stuff maker?? hajime or oscar?
I'll give it to Hajime, he may not proficient in other magic, but he still know all AoG magics and can combined them with Earth's science to create better magitech artifacts than Oscar's pure magic artifacts
Old 2018-03-24, 02:32   Link #21894
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

^Yes~! Maou-sama built a prototype first first then check it's pros and cons before moving along with it's full scale production~!
Old 2018-03-24, 06:17   Link #21895
dimlik

So, what is the chapter about? I only grasped the last part with "Endo wearing sunglasses though it's pitch dark out there", loool
Old 2018-03-24, 07:56   Link #21896
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

*Reading the 1st half*
Wait...Myuu can smell fear?

Ah, I see. *nods* Oh, Myuu...such a fearsome child.

*Reading the last half*
Well...that escalated.
El Rue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-24, 09:36   Link #21897
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

^What is going on~?! Tell me~! Or imma cuddle you~!!!
Old 2018-03-24, 10:26   Link #21898
borisdrakoni

Lol, the demon of Hell made the last mistake of his life reaching his hand out to Japan. I can already imagine how this is going to end.
Spoiler:
Old 2018-03-24, 10:35   Link #21899
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Eh~!? somehow i feel like they made a really stupid move by attacking the main residence of Maou-sama~~~ i hope next time Maou-sama gets involved and taking action along with his right hand man~!!!
Old 2018-03-24, 18:32   Link #21900
borisdrakoni

Hmmm, it looks like Ryo Takahashi is doing the music for Arifureta's anime. I never saw an official announcement for it, but it was listed in other sites' news releases and Japan's Wikipedia. Listening to some of his stuff, he seems pretty good, although he wouldn't have been my first choice for the soundtrack.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel