AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-12-14, 06:02   Link #1381
klare

I am sure son punching mom is even accepted in eastern society...

anyway the final minute of the episode looks like a condense of 1 full episode^^
Old 2013-12-15, 01:11   Link #1382
HandofFate

just finished episode 11.
pretty intense.

I was lukewarm in the beginning and thought it was just a gag supernatural anime, but I think the narrative the past few episodes was good. Getting pretty intense.

I wonder about Nino though, she seems to pop up a bunch, and her name gets dropped a lot at instances, but she hasn't done anything or took much part in the plot, so I wonder if she is as minor as she is in the anime, or if they cut out a lot of her screentime.
Old 2013-12-15, 02:18   Link #1383
Mangaka-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
just finished episode 11.
pretty intense.

I was lukewarm in the beginning and thought it was just a gag supernatural anime, but I think the narrative the past few episodes was good. Getting pretty intense.

I wonder about Nino though, she seems to pop up a bunch, and her name gets dropped a lot at instances, but she hasn't done anything or took much part in the plot, so I wonder if she is as minor as she is in the anime, or if they cut out a lot of her screentime.
Regarding Nino, I'm actually wondering if she's been wearing that outfit for the past three months, considering when we saw her at the beginning of the Calm she was already dressed like that.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 05:06   Link #1384
winhlp32
(¬‿¬)

Third Idol Trial episode. A bit NSFW...

Thats it for the web episodes. All the Idol Trial episodes will be included in the 7th volume of Kyoukai no Kanata BD/DVD (releases 2014 July 2), which will also include an unaired episode 13, and two brand-new unseen Idol Trial episodes.
       /
      / \|
    /
winhlp32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 05:10   Link #1385
rulfo

AHAHAHA OH GOD

I CAN'T BREATHE

As expected of Hiroko Utsumi.
Old 2013-12-16, 07:04   Link #1386
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 08:32   Link #1387
Peanutbutter

The budget for that special must have exceeded some one-cour series.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 14:55   Link #1388
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

So are Ai and Ayaka dead now? "cause seeing them get absorbed makes me sad.
Old 2013-12-16, 16:34   Link #1389
Sound of Azure
...Is that so?

He really is fabulous!
Sound of Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 01:54   Link #1390
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Finally caught up with the series! So Fujima is confirmed as villain while Izumi is Lawful Neutral.
I think while Episode 11 felt like it lasted for twice as long, the parts with Yayoi showing up and suddenly knowing a lot about Beyond the Boundary is a bit suspicious to me. I think, though, that she may have fought with Beyond some time ago. Not surprised about the confession message, since dreamworld!Mirai has pretty much shown signs that she loves Akihito to an extent.

Was the thing plugged into Miroku's car the youmu-powered polearm?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 05:17   Link #1391
Meltyred

3rd Idol Trail...
Oh gawd it's fabulous.. yet disgusting.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 06:31   Link #1392
Anime Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I think while Episode 11 felt like it lasted for twice as long, the parts with Yayoi showing up and suddenly knowing a lot about Beyond the Boundary is a bit suspicious to me. I think, though, that she may have fought with Beyond some time ago. Not surprised about the confession message, since dreamworld!Mirai has pretty much shown signs that she loves Akihito to an extent.

Was the thing plugged into Miroku's car the youmu-powered polearm?

Izumi mentioned Kyoukai no Kanata only appears once every couple thousand years. If Yayoi fought it before, she must be very, very old. How does Yayoi know all that stuff? Well, lots of stories have a wise, sagely character provide answers at a crucial juncture to move the story forward. Though such characters are often powerful, they seldom take it upon themselves to interfere.

In AD&D alignment system, Izumi would be classified as neutral good. Her sole intent is that good ultimately triumphs, no matter how it is achieved or the cost involved. The sacrifice of one person would be unfortunate, but if it averts a potential catastrophe of apocalyptic proportions, then a neutral good character would not hesitate to do "what must be done". Hollywood movie cops often fall into such categorization: refusing to obey orders from his superiors to stop his investigation, the hero break into the villain's hideout (and do all sorts of rather illegal and questionable stuff) in order to apprehend the villain.

Miroku's car-battery powered thingy is indeed his gun-sword-polearm thingy.
Anime Online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 07:34   Link #1393
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Izumi mentioned Kyoukai no Kanata only appears once every couple thousand years. If Yayoi fought it before, she must be very, very old. How does Yayoi know all that stuff? Well, lots of stories have a wise, sagely character provide answers at a crucial juncture to move the story forward. Though such characters are often powerful, they seldom take it upon themselves to interfere.
Ah, well let's just say that she has access to lots of information as a powerful Spirit World Warrior.

Quote:
Miroku's car-battery powered thingy is indeed his gun-sword-polearm thingy.
I thought that it was something else because it has become more organic. It probably ate a lot more youmu when it changed hands.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-17, 11:45   Link #1394
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

http://anime-kyokai.com/story/12/
aww that first pic. I am really Akihito x Mirai big fan.
I really do hope for 2nd season to explain more things and if there really is one, I hope KyoAni will cut the lame jokes and focus on plot more.
Reincarnated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 11:06   Link #1395
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 12 (End):
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 11:35   Link #1396
bastek66

>no kiss, again
Fuck you, Kyoani
Old 2013-12-18, 13:47   Link #1397
Excorsism

Does Nino-sensei have a thing for Hiroomi? It's time to set sail a new boat my friends.
Old 2013-12-18, 13:47   Link #1398
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

So there was a conflict, they fought for the conflict, lost the entire point, sulked a bit, then brought it right back?

And the whole thing ends on my favourite joke, can't forget about them glasses. Seriously, to burning hell with that joke.
Old 2013-12-18, 13:51   Link #1399
RobotCat
In a Box

I find it kind of ironic that in the end they've only covered 2/3 of the material of the first volume of the LN.
RobotCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-18, 14:11   Link #1400
Manic
real men love pink

yeah, this prolly rates as the worst anime of the year for me. Doesnt answer any questions and you're just supposed to accept her being there at the end. To take of quote from billy madison

"what you've just showed is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever seen. At no point in this incoherent series was there anything even close to be considered a rational thought. Everyone who watched this is now dumber for having seen it. I award it no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Tags
blood magic, demons, seinen, supernatural, tragic past