Old 2021-04-14, 06:23   Link #61
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Percival treat that hail like a watermelon seeds
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-14, 07:43   Link #62
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Percival's use of his powers in this chapter reminded of Green Lantern. I don't know just how strong the Amber Knight was, but he completely wiped the floor with him.

So Arthur wants to drive other races out of Britannia? Really doesn't sound like him, but a lot can happen in 16 years.
Old 2021-04-14, 14:27   Link #63
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

If Meliodas was still alive, I could wonder if he becomes his opponent.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-15, 11:02   Link #64
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So Arthur wants to drive other races out of Britannia? Really doesn't sound like him, but a lot can happen in 16 years.
The knight is pretty much echoing the same rhetoric Deathpierce spewed near the end of NNT (a land free of non-human races). Wouldn't surprise me if he were the one behind this ethnic cleansing plot, and is conveniently enforcing it under Arthur's name.....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-15, 18:00   Link #65
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
The knight is pretty much echoing the same rhetoric Deathpierce spewed near the end of NNT (a land free of non-human races). Wouldn't surprise me if he were the one behind this ethnic cleansing plot, and is conveniently enforcing it under Arthur's name.....
I don't remember who Deathpierce is... time to hit the wiki, I guess.
Old 2021-04-17, 12:05   Link #66
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't remember who Deathpierce is... time to hit the wiki, I guess.
Late reply, but in case anyone else forgot, this is the guy I was referring to. And more importantly, here's the last time we've seen him in NNT:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

^Like I said, his influence seems to have somehow reached Arthur's band of knights over the past 16 years.....
Old 2021-04-17, 18:30   Link #67
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh yeah. I remember now too. Deathpierce was the one who wanted to build a country for humans only, not Arthur. Got them mixed up for a bit there. Thanks for reminding me.

But it's still possible that Arthur was corrupted by the power of Chaos. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

@Kanon: Now that you mention it, the way Percival used his powers this chapter really is pretty reminiscent of the Green Lantern. I liked the way used his power here.

Hopefully he'll learn how to bring it out at will soon, too. Kind of sucks if he can't do it at will.
Old 2021-04-20, 12:20   Link #68
marvelB

Spoiler for 13:
Old 2021-04-20, 18:58   Link #69
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoiler.

That panel with Nasciens looking at Percy while blushing is just creepy. Is that him looking at him as a guinea pig?

And that part about Arthur bestowing staves of Chaos makes me think even more strongly that he's really been corrupted by the power of Chaos. I wonder if he can be saved.
Old 2021-04-21, 07:48   Link #70
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Donnie thought Naciens was going to say Percival is his first love.
I thought he was going to say he's his first friend.

Instead he says he's his first guinea pig

Percival's magic is still turned on at the end of the chapter.

Given the way the fox behaves, him being Ban doesn't seem that unlikely. He could have been turned into a fox by one of those staves of chaos.
Old 2021-04-21, 16:32   Link #71
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yes, but some of the thing he says seem very unBan-like. If you know what I mean. Maybe it's just me, though.

Didn't that knight who wants to recruit Percival say that his magic could be Hero Magic? If he's really going to destroy the world, it seems strange that he has "Hero Magic". I'm still unconvinced by that prophecy. Or maybe he and the other Knights of the Apocalypse will just "destroy" the current world that's ruled by Chaos. Thoughts?
Old 2021-04-27, 13:28   Link #72
marvelB

Next chap:

Spoiler for 14:

BTW, no chapter next week since the magazine will be on holiday break. Gotta wait a little longer to see what comes of these developments...
Old 2021-04-27, 18:03   Link #73
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 14:
Old 2021-04-28, 07:08   Link #74
bastek66

Anne will be Percy's love interest since next chapter titles spoils her full name Angharhad the Dreamer
Old 2021-04-28, 15:04   Link #75
marvelB

Okay, checked out the translation! Boy, quite a bit to take from this chapter. Ironside said he wants Anne to meet his son.... is he referring to Percy? Or does our hero have a brother we were previously unaware of? Because I kinda doubt he'd be willing to hook up a princess with the kid he wants dead. Then again, Anne said that he was spewing lies, so maybe that's the case with his line here. Speaking of, I'm more convinced than ever now that he's following the orders of Deathpierce, not Arthur. Calling Liones "evil"? That's pretty much what I'd expect from someone who's against having a demon and goddess rule a kingdom....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Anne will be Percy's love interest since next chapter titles spoils her full name Angharhad the Dreamer
Yes, I indicated as such in the spoiler. Though, if romance does blossom between the two, I don't see it happening right away, considering how wary she is of Percy's group right now (at least, I certainly wouldn't consider a death threat to be love at first sight! ).
Old 2021-04-28, 16:27   Link #76
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Yes, I indicated as such in the spoiler. Though, if romance does blossom between the two, I don't see it happening right away, considering how wary she is of Percy's group right now (at least, I certainly wouldn't consider a death threat to be love at first sight! ).
By manga standards, it basically is!
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-28, 18:56   Link #77
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
She said she'd kill them if they intend to bring it to Ironside. Percival wants to kick Ironside's butt. They share interests already.
Old 2021-04-29, 08:30   Link #78
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, they do. But she doesn't know that yet.

I'm also wondering if Ironside has another son aside from Percival. That princess wasn't the one calling him "father"; it was the guy standing with them, wasn't it? Maybe that's Percival's brother.

Hopefully Percival will learn to control his power soon. It's pretty interesting and useful, though, if it can even be used to track things or people.
Old 2021-05-11, 06:16   Link #79
marvelB

Surprise, surprise, we get an early translated chapter right after the break!

So, long story short: It definitely looks like Anne is being built up as a new ally (and she says she was born with a power that her mother described as a "gift from god"). But more importantly, we now get the full gist of Ironside's purpose in the town: He has a nearly-completed Coffin of Eternal Darkness in his possession, and there's only one fragment left to find: The one held by Percy's group.....!!!!!
Old 2021-05-11, 09:07   Link #80
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I think Ironside will tell the villagers that Percy and his group are evil so that everyone is after them; then he could use that to get the remaining piece of the Coffin.

You think Anne's power is the ability to see through lies and deception? She was also able to tell that Ironside is lying. It was in the beginning of Chapter 14 as well.