AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-23, 04:20   Link #61
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I think the problem isn't her dite. It's fine enough.

It's Felli herself... "Well, Felli-chan, looks like you need to train more don't you?" <<-- failed imitation of Sharnid

*SA gets a blast of Felli's psychic petals attack*
Old 2009-02-23, 06:09   Link #62
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Not to mention that Even if she can use them as Byakuya does it's not too helpfull because Even Layfon have problems hurting a stronger Filth Monster...
Perhaps agains "soft targets" maybe pretty usable XD
Old 2009-02-23, 12:08   Link #63
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
reason i said her dite a problem because it doesnt shoot out like million petals... or so.
Old 2009-02-23, 12:34   Link #64
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I said it already why...

To be frank, she doesn't need that many petals.
Old 2009-02-25, 01:53   Link #65
JediNight
キズランダム

I'm a few episodes behind, but I just wanted to say that it's nice to see a character like Felli in a show. "Mysterious Dark Beauty" as you will. The "quiet mysterious girl" isn't that uncommon of course, but when adding in her odd cute behavior with the occasional brooding and her design, comes off quite well.

<3 Nazono-shoujo types...
Old 2009-03-04, 21:42   Link #66
GreenLama
Banned

As I mentioned in the episode #4 thread, I am really becoming attatched to Felli, along with Tear from Tales of the Abyss she is becoming my favorite female character. I hope they showcase more of her un upcoming episodes, I'm only on episode 5 myself so I don't know if they already have, but I sure hope so. I wonder how old she is and what he whole backstory is as to why she ended up at the academy.......?
Old 2009-03-05, 08:58   Link #67
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

She's officialy 17(most propably not a while ago because she one grade higher than Layfon), She's Karian Loss's brother so i guess she came from the same place(Grendan...but a long time ago...Karian Loss was the white haired kid in the roaming bus in the flashback of ep 1[where the 3 Heaven Blades killed the monster]).
Why she ended up here? It's somehow a mystery for now...
Old 2009-03-05, 12:31   Link #68
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
She's officialy 17(most propably not a while ago because she one grade higher than Layfon), She's Karian Loss's brother so i guess she came from the same place(Grendan...but a long time ago...Karian Loss was the white haired kid in the roaming bus in the flashback of ep 1[where the 3 Heaven Blades killed the monster]).
Why she ended up here? It's somehow a mystery for now...
That wasn't Grendan, it was just another Regios. Grendan was far away from Karian's Regios when the 3 Heavens Blade came to the rescue the people and the Queen and the other Heavens Blade were watching them from Grendan.
Old 2009-03-05, 14:18   Link #69
Tjaard
Welcome to Kourindou

Send a message via MSN to Tjaard
Lately many want know the age of the chara so see this on the main site and you know it
Spoiler for Age picture:

Isn't a spoiler but well... xDD

PS: The Queen surely fake her age lol
Old 2009-03-08, 03:42   Link #70
KK1412
JOEY! WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?

lol ah the age difference..... Romance worst enemy
Old 2009-03-08, 03:49   Link #71
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Love is blind dude

So from that image,the 3 girls and Leerin would most likely fit to be together with Layfon.Unless if Layfon prefer older girls,then Nina and Felli would be the most suitable candidates.

As for the queen...leave her out."Older girl" just don't fit her despite of that fake age
Old 2009-03-08, 11:44   Link #72
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

2 years is hardly enough to be considered an older women surely!?! i mean yes, factorily they would be but cummon.
Old 2009-03-08, 14:50   Link #73
JediNight
キズランダム

She's using her Kei to appear 19 years old (even that's debatable ... she looks more like 25)
Old 2009-03-08, 14:58   Link #74
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

I wish there's a larger version of this Miss Zuellni Contest image.. >"<

But the image itself speak the truth haha...i wonder if the girl on the left is Leerin..
Old 2009-03-08, 15:44   Link #75
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

I think Felli could never win a modern beuty contest(even if it's a fair one), beecause of her somewhat childish body and expressionless face...but perhaps Regios is an anime set in a future fantasy world...

Question: Felli can use Kei? If yes then at least on a level of a rookie military artists? Or the Nen-i just a special form of Kei and it can be used on the same way as Kei?
Because i have a feeling that Felli's almost defensless in combat(i mean avoiding to get hurt...everyone knows that she had offensive capabilities).
Old 2009-03-08, 16:32   Link #76
JediNight
キズランダム

So Felli just needs Sinola to teach her how to use disguise Kei?
Old 2009-03-08, 17:11   Link #77
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post

I wish there's a larger version of this Miss Zuellni Contest image.. >"<

But the image itself speak the truth haha...i wonder if the girl on the left is Leerin..
Yes, yes, she is Leerin.

Now you're also making me request for a larger one! :O
Old 2009-03-08, 17:19   Link #78
GreenLama
Banned

There is something about Felli's blankness that add's to her beauty, it's hard to explain but she has an aura about her. I am not a huge supporter of "fan service" but in Felli's case, maybe just one bikini or shower scene would be cool
Old 2009-03-08, 18:18   Link #79
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Bikini? Shower? Felli's not the type of girl where it's realy rewarding to see something like that. A class Zettai Ryukien(absolute zone) is another matter as the cute/elegant dresses. She hardly considered sexy but absolutely can be called beutyfull. The only case when a showder/bikini scene good with her to get funny/cute moment(some to mention: childish swimsuit[bears!], inferiority complex, emberassing scenes), but not for the classical "fan service"(frills way better for that purpose).
As i mentioned she's cause of her height and somewhat dolllike appearance she's close to be called Felli-chan or even Felli-tan(i think the people close to her would call her in that manner if Felli would not kill them for it:P)
Old 2009-03-09, 10:27   Link #80
KK1412
JOEY! WHERE'S MY COFFEE!?

The only romance I could possibly see here in Felli,Leerin and that one shy girl, there is an age difference between Layfon and Nina I know Felli is older than Layfon as well but she's not that far from his age. Felli is ok cause of her loliness

I would seriously love to know what other anime males that are 15 years old that made a successful relationship with an 18 year old female.
Closed Thread