AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2013-05-05, 11:33   Link #38341
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Coin View Post
I am glad that you have the time to write something, and I really want to see where this is going. Oh, yeah, what happened to your another story(maze)? I hope you'll continue with it.
I do intend to write Yuuno's, Signum's and Vita's maze-chapters, at least. I got stuck on Yuuno's chapter, with which I wasn't satisified.

I very much want to write things in an exact chronological order, but the series makes that difficult. Barely anything is known about the stretch of time between the Wolkenritter's arrest and the flower-viewing picnic, during which time their trial ended, they were allowed to return to Earth, the Wolkenritter have already been working for the Bureau, and Hayate has gone through at least seven staves.

Writing for Yuuno would also be easier if we knew more about his background and clan, or what sort of things actually make him passionately happy. (We've never seen Yuuno get positively excited about something.)
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 19:00   Link #38342
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Writing for Yuuno would also be easier if we knew more about his background and clan, or what sort of things actually make him passionately happy. (We've never seen Yuuno get positively excited about something.)
Vita/Signum/Shamal: Please teach us, Yuuno-sensei!
Yuuno: Moeee~ *nosebleed*
Vita: Like hell I'll say that!
*attempts to hit Yuuno in the face with the hammer out of embarrassment*
Signum: Likewise. It's embarrassing.
Hayate: Aw, come on, don't say that~

Done XD
Old 2013-05-05, 20:14   Link #38343
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Yuuno Daydreaming LOL

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 20:20   Link #38344
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
New Infinity is live as of now.

Also, a question. I realize that I am basically an internet hermit who never comes here except to post exceedingly rare updates, and I am sorry about that. It's just that I am asocial and avoiding people is just my default 'mode'. I don't readily seek company, and indeed don't really like it much of the time. And frankly, it's been so long for both stories, maybe nobody even remembers them anymore.

But if you had a choice, would you rather I update Center Ring or Ready, Sette, Go? I'm in the mood to save an old story.
Old 2013-05-05, 20:28   Link #38345
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Ready, Sette, Go! Please.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 20:46   Link #38346
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

*tosses coin*

*losses coin* -_-'''' whatever...

While I love the absurd humor of Center Ring better, I think you'd be better with Sette's story.

Last edited by Filraen; 2013-05-05 at 21:12.
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 20:53   Link #38347
EVA-Saiyajin

Yeah, saw the recent chapter. Not bad at all, as always, but the lack of beatdowns is something of a downer; doesn't seem like actual "godlike power" when the TSAB teams are still up and running and Tsukiyomi has actually been pushed that far. But very well written.

And I'd say Ready, Sette, Go all the way, I love that story. I absolutely LOVE it. It's beyond hilarious.
EVA-Saiyajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 21:40   Link #38348
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Sette, duh.
Old 2013-05-05, 21:51   Link #38349
Sunder the Gold

SETTE!

I confess I've never read Center Ring.

Also, new Infinity? Ittedakimasu~!
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-06, 11:39   Link #38350
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Operation Wingmen 11 and 12 posted out there xD
Old 2013-05-06, 11:52   Link #38351
Kireen
Uchuu Kaizoku

And now here too XD

Spoiler:

YAY for new Infinity! And Ready Sette Go please.
Old 2013-05-06, 12:08   Link #38352
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post

Also, a question. I realize that I am basically an internet hermit who never comes here except to post exceedingly rare updates, and I am sorry about that. It's just that I am asocial and avoiding people is just my default 'mode'. I don't readily seek company, and indeed don't really like it much of the time. And frankly, it's been so long for both stories, maybe nobody even remembers them anymore.

But if you had a choice, would you rather I update Center Ring or Ready, Sette, Go? I'm in the mood to save an old story.
Ugh, you've gotta go and make me choose...
Old 2013-05-06, 19:32   Link #38353
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:

Ready Sette, Go for me.

I adore the way Sette is portrayed in your story. She's trying so damn hard... indeed, that's part of the problem since she can't really relax.
Old 2013-05-08, 04:32   Link #38354
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
I do intend to write Yuuno's, Signum's and Vita's maze-chapters, at least. I got stuck on Yuuno's chapter, with which I wasn't satisified.

I very much want to write things in an exact chronological order, but the series makes that difficult. Barely anything is known about the stretch of time between the Wolkenritter's arrest and the flower-viewing picnic, during which time their trial ended, they were allowed to return to Earth, the Wolkenritter have already been working for the Bureau, and Hayate has gone through at least seven staves.

Damn it Tzusuki, why Yuuno write Yuuno.

Quote:

But if you like, would you rather I update Center Ring and Ready, Sette, Go? I'm in the mood to save my old stories.
Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kireen View Post
And now here too XD

Spoiler:

YAY for new Infinity! And Ready Sette Go please.
Let it be known that Levi is the newly proclaimed "Fourth Wall Destroyer". Deathpool's going to be so proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Ugh, you've gotta go and make me choose...
We should rejoice for your rare appearance in this humble forum. And how's life of a fanfic writer treating you, RadiantBeam?
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 04:03   Link #38355
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Oh my! I need to properly get alerts for these things, so I don't miss new chapters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo

Option 3: Both?

But if I had to pick one for you to update first , I'd say Sette. If only because the crazy humour in Center Ring is morbid and dark, and I'm in my happy fluffy mode* right now .

*Note: This mode does not last long before tragic things happen to fictional characters. So I might as well milk it while I can .
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 19:09   Link #38356
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathcurse View Post
*Note: This mode does not last long before tragic things happen to fictional characters. So I might as well milk it while I can .
Consider yourself the deciding vote.

Spoiler for Ready, Sette, Go! Chapter Six:
Old 2013-05-12, 19:39   Link #38357
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Quote:
I blinked. “They are mutually exclusive?”
My favorite part.
Old 2013-05-12, 20:53   Link #38358
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

"My interests include reading and mid-to-long range aerial combat."

The amusing thing about this statement is that mid-to-long range aerial combat is a perfectly acceptable hobby or interest in Mid-Childa.
Old 2013-05-14, 16:37   Link #38359
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Consider yourself the deciding vote.

Spoiler for Ready, Sette, Go! Chapter Six:
Hahahaha, awesome!

You know, I normally don't really care about the Numbers at all. But then I read stuff like this, and they are so hilarious and interesting that I find myself warming up to them again XDDD.

Sette's dialogue actually makes me laugh out loud when I read it . Her conversation with Vivio, while utterly honest and well-meaning, really proves that sometimes delivery is as important as content XD. It seems like she hasn't completed Operation: Tact yet!

It's kind of sad, how Sette speaks so matter-of-factly and emotionlessly about almost being shanked in prison O_O.

I really loved how Sette and Einhart bonded at the end there . And over subject matter that would confuse or bore most average people!

Awesome work as always, Moczo .

Quote:
they also ran occasional public an unrestricted public location
Um...I think you have a few extra words in that sentence?
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 18:31   Link #38360
Amaterasu1963

Nice story.

I hope Vivio takes Sette's advice now that Rio and Corona have revealed their true colors.
Amaterasu1963 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha