AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-20, 11:43   Link #10861
DragonEye

I actually think that they didn't send Abraham or Arthur because there's no actual reason for it. She is labeled most wanted because she killed 30k soldiers from both powers, so both wanted to get her, they tried and failed. Now she belongs to neither one of them and what she did was kill soldiers, it's not like she killed the strongest blazer in both powers, they were just soldiers to the high ranks, and while she is just minding her own business, then why bother with her? It's best for both for her to stay put as a neutral individual, better than try to catch her for...kinda like a "war crime" maybe? Since she killed during that conflict that I believe could be considered a small war.
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 11:54   Link #10862
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Off topic: I do have to applaud some nameless guys though. Namely, the one selling the ingredients to Edelweiss. He probably knew that he's selling to the #1 dangerous criminal in the world and he doesn't give a shit.

On topic: ... Now I'm imagining Edelweiss trying out her old school uniform. Scuse me.
Old 2017-04-20, 11:56   Link #10863
KnightShade

nah, killing in itself isn't a war crime, it depends on the circumstances. I'd say what she did in this case is more like an unsanctioned intervention of sorts, considering she prevented ww3 all by herself.
Old 2017-04-20, 11:59   Link #10864
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEye View Post
I actually think that they didn't send Abraham or Arthur because there's no actual reason for it. She is labeled most wanted because she killed 30k soldiers from both powers, so both wanted to get her, they tried and failed. Now she belongs to neither one of them and what she did was kill soldiers, it's not like she killed the strongest blazer in both powers, they were just soldiers to the high ranks, and while she is just minding her own business, then why bother with her? It's best for both for her to stay put as a neutral individual, better than try to catch her for...kinda like a "war crime" maybe? Since she killed during that conflict that I believe could be considered a small war.
I donīt think so that what AP says is too much off the mark. I think it was really about why to risk a life of two top blazers to kill one blazer. She can kill only one, but it will be a huge loss for The League or Union.
Also, to kill 30 k soldier, there must be a really high power and potential, and they know that it is not worth the risk.
They havenīt really had many choices left.
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 12:00   Link #10865
DragonEye

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
nah, killing in itself isn't a war crime, it depends on the circumstances. I'd say what she did in this case is more like an unsanctioned intervention of sorts, considering she prevented ww3 all by herself.
Yeah, I used war crime because I had nothing better to call it, but it's basically what you said.
Old 2017-04-20, 12:14   Link #10866
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, Sparhawk, DragonEye and Kidstandout, I agree with you guys. Makes sense to think of it like that. Now I really want to know why she's got a debt she owes the Tyrant. What happened there? Does it have something to do with how she prevented World War 3?
Old 2017-04-20, 12:45   Link #10867
endarion88

it may be just my impression but...it is me or in the last pic stella sword is way bigger than normal?
Old 2017-04-20, 12:50   Link #10868
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
it may be just my impression but...it is me or in the last pic stella sword is way bigger than normal?
It was mentioned that the shape of her sword changed after power up/brute soul or whatever happen.
Old 2017-04-20, 12:56   Link #10869
endarion88

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
It was mentioned that the shape of her sword changed after power up/brute soul or whatever happen.
this feels like a contraddiction

in vol 7 her "power up" was using her magic at full potetial by not using her sword

now her power up is a bigger sword...
Old 2017-04-20, 12:58   Link #10870
DragonEye

Maybe Tyrant showed up with a solution for Estonia? We still don't know how the government agreed to give her a mountain, so he may be involved in this somehow. Either that, or something later. I still wanna know who would the other "beautiful person" be, since she mentioned it's been some time since she met someone like Ikki.
Old 2017-04-20, 13:23   Link #10871
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Endarion: It's possible that Stella had some sort of change that caused her Device to change. Like with Kuraudo (and no, this wasn't originally my idea, though it's very likely to be true which is why I agreed with it). She got a power-up on top of that, either a normal one or Brute Soul.

@DragonEye: Possible. We'll see, I guess.

@Sparhawk: How could you forget that whole discussion here about what kind of change must've happened to her to cause her Device to change? O_o
Old 2017-04-20, 13:28   Link #10872
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Endarion: It's possible that Stella had some sort of change that caused her Device to change. Like with Kuraudo (and no, this wasn't originally my idea, though it's very likely to be true which is why I agreed with it). She got a power-up on top of that, either a normal one or Brute Soul.

@DragonEye: Possible. We'll see, I guess.

@Sparhawk: How could you forget that whole discussion here about what kind of change must've happened to her to cause her Device to change? O_o
I guess it is because for me the most important part of this volume is about Edelweiss + I didnīt really want to start the same topic again.
Old 2017-04-20, 13:43   Link #10873
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Edelweiss is good, yes, but we can't just ignore everything else for not being important. Lol. But yeah, it wouldn't be good to start that discussion again. I was just referencing back to it to make a point.
Old 2017-04-20, 18:41   Link #10874
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

I hope there's an extra manga about Edelweiss's past!Apron Edelweiss is a heart stopper but high school Edelweiss will be an instant kill

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-20, 18:59   Link #10875
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
this feels like a contraddiction

in vol 7 her "power up" was using her magic at full potetial by not using her sword

now her power up is a bigger sword...
wouldn't be the first time.

we still dont know the specifics of this power up for certain so it's still up in the air
Old 2017-04-21, 05:35   Link #10876
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, but again, her Device's appearance likely changed for the same reason as Kuraudo's Device changed: A change in the Blazer him-/herself. And if that's the case, it's not a contradiction unless we lie to ourselves (I don't mean to offend anyone here, by the way).
Old 2017-04-21, 08:12   Link #10877
KnightShade

Hence why i said this is still up in the air. We dont know if stella simply got a new skill to her pre existing power set or if its a new power up.

However endarion has a point in the circumstances known thus far are weird.
Old 2017-04-21, 09:02   Link #10878
DragonOsman
Dragon King

True, they seem to be weird. But it doesn't have to be seen as contradictory as of yet because we don't know everything about her power-up yet like you said. We also don't know how she changed and by how much to make her Device's appearance change like it did.
Old 2017-04-21, 09:39   Link #10879
DragonEye

As far as we know, a device only changes when the blazer changes his/her own way, a power up has nothing to do with it. Her device changing shows that she had some kind of change in her way of living, or personallity, or something like that, but it has nothing to do with her getting a power up. One thing is not related to the other.
Old 2017-04-21, 09:45   Link #10880
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Yep. If she did get a power-up, then it's probably unrelated to why her Device's appearance changed. So we don't know anything about her power-up yet if she did get one.

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural