AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-12-25, 00:59   Link #161
1307Unlucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajimekata View Post
Please give spoiler about relationships in current raws with characters like clarissa, maple ,and so on.
Are you looking for every single character? Because I, myself, can only remember a few characters. Heck I even thought to myself who was Maple again?

If anybody here remember more I hope you guys can quote me for a few of them.

Spoiler for List of minor characters:

EDIT: I have gotten the ship's name wrong.
Spoiler for Ship's Name:

Last edited by 1307Unlucky; 2018-12-25 at 09:52. Reason: Wrong name for the ship.
1307Unlucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-25, 01:20   Link #162
Joshua Joestar
Ripple Grand Master

Wow, I felt bad for the Clarice girl all of a sudden, she was one of the decent woman in that fuckup world but just because of Marie her world got upside down and got depress and drown herself into lust to heal his gaping wound, talk about tragic heroine indeed.

PS: Leone is really an asshole to the core, man here I thought my respect for him wouldn't go down anymore than before but my image of him is already in negative number.
Old 2018-12-26, 12:18   Link #163
kumamon09

Could someone spoil me what will happen to Clarice later? I heard that she will fall for Leon and become one of his love interest. Is that true and how?
kumamon09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 13:21   Link #164
VooXoo

Leon isn't bad as MC, hope he doesn't have too many stupid moments, would make me think twice on reading more.
Spoiler for question:
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-27, 14:43   Link #165
Breimn

The 5 idiots made a bet by using Leon's ship as their chip, and naturally lost.
The ship wasnt really stolen, it was a plan by MC . He used the ship and all the androids on it to plunder the kingdom and the pushed the blame to the one who stole the ship by bathing them in alchol and voice change program .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-28, 00:00   Link #166
1307Unlucky

Don't forget that for good measure, Leon and Luxon allowed the aristocrat thief to do whatever he wanted for several days. I remembered that some officials made minor complaints on how the ship crashed into less important ships but those incidents were waived and the thief continued screwing around with his new toys until Leon found a sapling to force the thief into accepting Leon's challenge and conditions.

This is also the same sapling that Cnine mentioned earlier.

Last edited by 1307Unlucky; 2018-12-28 at 00:02. Reason: Quoted wrong person
Old 2018-12-28, 01:12   Link #167
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
In the WN just how many unfortunate girls fall for our scum MC leon...seriously is it even possible? He is not hidding is scumness at all, While we have Livia & Anjie but is it really love? Or just over friendly affection mistaken as love? Just how many poor soul fallen inlove due to misunderstanding with leon?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-28, 01:40   Link #168
Valky
Radioactive

The thing is, if you read carefully his scumness is half assed. He's not even in the same league as Hercule from Santairiku Eiyuuki. Leon used to vow revenge to the noble brats that harassed him and beat them up, but he clearly didn't. He's half assed that way.
Old 2018-12-28, 10:00   Link #169
VooXoo

Reading the novel I can't say he is scum.
He is perceived as scum by the people he defeats and unfair from others but he didn't kill anyone, didn't cripple/kill the 5 when he could in a perfectly legal duel, helped Olivia, made everyone understand that the 5 idiots way to leave their fiancee was the actual cruel move, made spoiled noble kids understand that gambling is wrong before they have really too much to lose in a bet.
He didn't break one rule, the modified bike was broken and he fixed it, too well maybe.
The truth hurts and he is just spreading it around him.

Spoiler for random spoilers here:
Old 2018-12-28, 15:23   Link #170
1307Unlucky

Speaking of political intrigue: I remember that some of the King's ministers agreed with the King to raise Leon's court rank just so they can potentially marry their daughters onto Leon and piggyback protection that would come with it. I believe this occurred while the King was arguing with the Queen about marrying off their daughter.
Old 2018-12-29, 01:22   Link #171
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Then who are the potencial members of his harem then? No will this one really will end up as harem?
Old 2018-12-29, 11:25   Link #172
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua Joestar View Post
Wow, I felt bad for the Clarice girl all of a sudden, she was one of the decent woman in that fuckup world but just because of Marie her world got upside down and got depress and drown herself into lust to heal his gaping wound, talk about tragic heroine indeed.

PS: Leone is really an asshole to the core, man here I thought my respect for him wouldn't go down anymore than before but my image of him is already in negative number.
To be fair, a truly asshole to the core person would be that way toward everyone (which do appear in the later on) while for Leon is only aimed to those that treat him or people close to him badly that way (so far everyone that Leon treats that way have in some way deverved it, and whenever it was too much or too little deserver will wary based on personal opinions) and to be honest, Leon cares a lot more about people that a lot of other characters do in comparation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumamon09 View Post
Could someone spoil me what will happen to Clarice later? I heard that she will fall for Leon and become one of his love interest. Is that true and how?
She isn't at the level of "fallen in love" but she does think highly of him for what he did for her and while she doesn't become a love interest (since she appears a few times after this) her father wants for Leon to become his daughter's husband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Reading the novel I can't say he is scum.
He is perceived as scum by the people he defeats and unfair from others but he didn't kill anyone, didn't cripple/kill the 5 when he could in a perfectly legal duel, helped Olivia, made everyone understand that the 5 idiots way to leave their fiancee was the actual cruel move, made spoiled noble kids understand that gambling is wrong before they have really too much to lose in a bet.
He didn't break one rule, the modified bike was broken and he fixed it, too well maybe.
The truth hurts and he is just spreading it around him.

Spoiler for random spoilers here:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1307Unlucky View Post
Speaking of political intrigue: I remember that some of the King's ministers agreed with the King to raise Leon's court rank just so they can potentially marry their daughters onto Leon and piggyback protection that would come with it. I believe this occurred while the King was arguing with the Queen about marrying off their daughter.
It was only one minister who was Clarice's father and what he agreed to was for the princess to become Leon's legal wife, since that way his daughter can marry him too and it wasn't for her be under his protection, but for her to be happy (what he said being Leon's rank got raised was that he should have married his daughter if he didn't wanted to get promoted, since to be a Marquis means to have a tie to the royal family, which Leon would get by marrying Angelica).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Then who are the potencial members of his harem then? No will this one really will end up as harem?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
The 5 idiots made a bet by using Leon's ship as their chip, and naturally lost.
The ship wasnt really stolen, it was a plan by MC . He used the ship and all the androids on it to plunder the kingdom and the pushed the blame to the one who stole the ship by bathing them in alchol and voice change program .
Just a minor detail, but it was a republic not a kingdom, as it was governed by a group of noble families instead of a king.

And to be fair, they weren't aware they were betting Leon's ship and their condition to win the duel was completely unfair in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Leon isn't bad as MC, hope he doesn't have too many stupid moments, would make me think twice on reading more.
Spoiler for question:
Spoiler:
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 08:15   Link #173
Anemya

here I want to ask I know that among his harem is a virgin and who is not a virgin cause in this stroy setting the women has the higher standing which makes me wonder who among them still a virgin and who's not
Anemya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-30, 08:42   Link #174
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anemya View Post
here I want to ask I know that among his harem is a virgin and who is not a virgin cause in this stroy setting the women has the higher standing which makes me wonder who among them still a virgin and who's not
It isn't that hard to know considering that all the girls that are interested in Leon aren't like that (with the only exception being Clarice but if you have already read the lastest translated chapters you should know why it is like that).
Old 2018-12-30, 10:25   Link #175
Anemya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
It isn't that hard to know considering that all the girls that are interested in Leon aren't like that (with the only exception being Clarice but if you have already read the lastest translated chapters you should know why it is like that).
yeah I know about clarice and it is a shame cause she think she's already defiled and it hurt"s my heart thinking she's a good girl but are you sure about the others (erica and imperial princess) ? like they're the protagonist and villainess and it's not really convincing with how the previous one should be (reverse harem ending?) there's noel too with the abusive relationship
Old 2018-12-30, 14:03   Link #176
Jazteer

Spoiler:
Old 2019-01-01, 04:02   Link #177
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

My God, most of the girls who loves him seems to got their ass saved by Leon thus making them all head over hill & wet for Leon.....seems like the Otome cliche is working good on Leon catching essential girls left & right, it just MC is way too stupid to notice it?
Old 2019-01-01, 11:35   Link #178
VooXoo

Well...most girls in isekai want to be together with a MC because 1-he saved their ass, 2-their family ass, 3-their country ass or 4-is strong/rich (there is more).
So this novel girls not jumping on Leon after he helped them the first time is different from the usual, in a good way, not too easy or totally taken by the suspension bridge effect.
When Olivia seems to wish to be with him she understands her social position when Anjelica is still in the down period after getting her love broken(at least in the TL novel I'm reading, if Olivia knew how being a Saint would remove that barrier she would probably go for him more, when Anjelica appreciate him more at every interaction)
Old 2019-01-03, 13:27   Link #179
Anemya

well at least I could hope for better romantic development in this one right? considering sevens (wn cause I still have hope for ln) is a very good novel but I don't like the romantic development cause it's too little
Old 2019-01-06, 09:56   Link #180
VooXoo

MC is costantly shooting down his flags and himself.
He just wanted to get expelled from nobilty, get a commoner waifu and retire on his island, maybe even destroyed the game bosses stealthly.
Now instead he is climbing the social ladder and a normal companion is always more far.

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem