AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-28, 14:45   Link #1
epyon96

How would you train your ninjas?

If you were "insert here"kage, how would you train your ninjas? Would you do as Hokage does, in a very relaxed manner or pull off the extreme like what water country did to have friends kill each other to decide the best?

What would be your goals and reasoning for the training method?

EPYON
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 14:59   Link #2
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
2000 laps around the village! If you fail, 3000 pushups! If you fail, 5000 laps around the village!
hob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 15:02   Link #3
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
If you were "insert here"kage, how would you train your ninjas? Would you do as Hokage does, in a very relaxed manner or pull off the extreme like what water country did to have friends kill each other to decide the best?

What would be your goals and reasoning for the training method?

EPYON

I would do both, it depends on whether I'm in a good mood or not.

///_^
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 15:03   Link #4
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

If I were Raikage, I'd train similar to the leaf and stray from nins from the same village killing each other.

master many techniques, but esp. lightning techniques.

put Kakashi up here with a vacation home in exchange for teaching a select elite chidori.

and, always attack in the rain, during electrical storms ideally, but all coups and takeovers are to be planned...then we wait for a rain storm.
Copy Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 15:13   Link #5
Sethi
StormRider

I would let the Jounins decide what's the best training for their apprendices, after all the one who trains the person knows what that person needs better.
As for the academy i would give a more physical training and evaluation than books(So people like Sakura never get to genin), after making all that i would nominate a highly skilled ninja to take care of the ANBU Team, Other to take care of the mission system, and a person with great managing abilities to make the village bussiness run normal, then like one time a day we would have a meeting to discuss those various matters.
As for the rest of time TOTAL RELAX
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 15:26   Link #6
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
As for the academy i would give a more physical training and evaluation than books(So people like Sakura never get to genin)
I'd set certain, physical standards.. They should have three exams, in Tai, Gen and Ninjutsu...
Old 2004-03-28, 15:30   Link #7
Lst2touchdasky

Send a message via AIM to Lst2touchdasky
i'd pump them all with drugs until they all have red eyes or just the girls
Lst2touchdasky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 15:46   Link #8
rEkKaShInObI
LiFe Of ReVeNgE

Send a message via AIM to rEkKaShInObI Send a message via Yahoo to rEkKaShInObI
6 hours of what rock lee does, another 6 hours of ninjutsu practice.
rEkKaShInObI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 15:54   Link #9
Palani
///_^

I would train them like Kakashi. Make them invent there own exercisies because when I show up training time is already over.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 16:22   Link #10
Pervert Sennin
Pervert Sennin

Send a message via MSN to Pervert Sennin
I would they work very hard, and do diffecult missions and then relax...
if they fail, they must work harder, of they must go back to the academy
Pervert Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 16:26   Link #11
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
i'd give everyone a bowflex
Sai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 16:42   Link #12
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

"How would you train your ninjas?"

Dude, the plural of ninja is NINJA. It's yet another one of the reasons ninja are cool.

I'd make them all have to come up with an effective original technique, as one of the tests. Everyone's always worried about people figuring out the clan techniques...well, when you have guys that keep inventing new ones...it's not really a problem.
OhJustSomeRandomGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 17:06   Link #13
Merco
I like pie

Let's see, If I were a hokage, I would do a lot of things similar to the anime...

For one, yeah, the Journin - genin team up is a very good idea...

I would also set up the ninja academy similar, except, every two weeks or so there would be a non-lethal exhibition match between the two randomly picked Journin. They play their game for a couple hours with the kids watching them, then the Journin finish their match and explain in detail what they were doing, to teach the new kids the idea of setting up tactics in a ninja fight. This is for the ones that are close to graduating... not for the new people in the academy, they still have to focus on the basics.

I would also divide up the ninja academy to three levels, written, solo-practical, and offensive-defensive.

As far as everything beyond ninja academy, I would have a progress report made by the Jounins every XX amount of days saying how each genin is performing. Everything else is just like how they have it in Konoha. Journins decide who takes the Chuunin and how to train the Genin. If they decide they want to teach any forbidden jutsu to a student, they need to be absolutely certain that they could handle the jutsu. And any parent/guardian who wants to teach a high-calibur jutsu is to be held accountable for if the ninja misuses it, and somebody gets affected by it.

That's about all I can think of right now...
Merco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 17:11   Link #14
Alfzilla
Was Here

Send a message via AIM to Alfzilla
I would make a super special team of nin's all hand picked by me and all at least jounin level that would do nothing but train 7 days a week for "special" missions. I would than neither confirm nor deny that they exist.
Alfzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 18:40   Link #15
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lst2touchdasky
i'd pump them all with drugs until they all have red eyes or just the girls

I, on the other hand , would.. Have them train in Groups... of 3 , but, They shall learn to Control Chakra and Physical Abilities byself or by Trainer.. and They'll learn Jutsus by the Jounin trainer ... They would Fight Chuunin to Experrience Battle like sequences .. and the females will learn how to seduce the men, then kill. and other junk
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 19:13   Link #16
grahf

I would, for one, would place more emphasis on the more traditional (in the real world) techniques. For example, EVERY nin would have to pass a proficiency exam in identifying and synthisizing poisons, and remedies. I would create another class of ninja who aren't required to actually do battle, but thier job would be the creation of ninja tools and artifacts (like explosion notes and summon scrolls), as well as the analysis of enemy jutsu as reported back by any team who has encountered foriegn nins, as well as any artifacts or even bodies brought back. In this way, we would have a much better support base for those nins who actually go into combat, in that they have plentiful amounts of powerful tools and weapons, so that even a low level nin, like Sakura, could be hardcore (in the forest of death, when she was fighting the sound nin with the air blast techniques, she would have defeated him easily if she had done something like Sasuke did, and add an explosion tag to the body-switched wood.

Also, I would have a high level nin spy in every other country, much like Kabuto from Sound, who could rise through the ranks and learn the enemy's jutsus, and possibly help in an invasion, whenever one is warrented. In this way, we would learn all the high level techniques of the other countries, and either copy them, or devise strategies against them.
grahf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 19:27   Link #17
gothlink666
lord of the dragon

basic genin training (how i got fired)

Training would start at 4:30 am and end at 10:35 pm
they would all have weights on just as heavy as lee's but on there arms to and a vest
the first 2 hours will be pushups in a 2 foot deep lake the next 2 hour's will be running up hill followed by a 5 min food break then ninjitsu training
they all have to perform the bunshin no jitsu with 80 copy's
and be able to do at least 10 kage bunshin
then chakra training
they do the basic's for rasengan ,tree climbing ,water walking focus your chakra to your hand for 10 min with no break then they sleep for an hour to regain some of there chakra and we run down the mountain and meet at the bottom and i pair them to spar
then we play 3 hour's of go and chess and reading
after that weapon's work
then for the rest of the day we work on taijitsu with walking on water
gothlink666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 19:40   Link #18
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
Well, I'd probably saute them in crisco for a while.. add some lemon maybe... garnish...

Oh.. train..
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 19:59   Link #19
Kung Fu Ferret

First off, i'd eliminate they idea of clan techniques. The village wold survive or fall as a whole. Team tactics would be favored over individual strength,
Kung Fu Ferret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-28, 20:32   Link #20
Pendragon2879
The Incarnation of Chaos

Send a message via AIM to Pendragon2879
O I've been waiting for a question like this. I would train them in a pretty different way. I would make them train exclusively on the water. I don't know if you can increase your chakra by constantly floating on the surface while fighting and working out. I would also have them dodge little and big balls that I throw at them in a closed space. I got the idea remembering some old dbz stuff. Throwing an insane amount of energy balls at someone while the dodge them with only 2 feet in every direction.

Wait, another idea from DBZ talk, when they are ready, I would have a camp that some would have no choice but to avoid. Can they survive fighting multiple opponents with no breaks for 24 hours.
Pendragon2879 is offline   Reply With Quote