Spoiler for For bonus chapter:
Starry Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-01, 20:43   Link #882
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyCupCakes View Post
Spoiler for For bonus chapter:
Since the scan is out for this chapter, don't really know why I'm keeping it tagged. Just to be on the safe side...

Spoiler for bonus chapter:

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 01:19   Link #883
vampireknight

i haven't read the manga but i think anime is better cuz vampire knight manga is at the girl section
vampireknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-05, 09:12   Link #884
KimmyChan

I read Vampire Knight every month in Shojo Beat magazine

I also have the first 6 volumes of the manga series aswell
KimmyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 06:52   Link #885
ila-chan
ermmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Since the scan is out for this chapter, don't really know why I'm keeping it tagged. Just to be on the safe side...

Spoiler for bonus chapter:
She's a pureblood - Vampires in VK universe are not allergic to sunlight; they're just sensitive. It was raining in that scene (Duh!). She's not allowed to be human for three years (they couldn't just revert to being human and then vampire); she's allowed to spend at a school in a city with no vampire under condition that Haruka must come with her.... Don;t take this manga seriously, it'll cause you headache even when you're trying to find out which year they are in
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-09, 11:28   Link #886
nhoc_sophia

Love the bonus chapter...>:3 ...ahahah without translation ..i thought that was Kaname and Yuuki xD... Anyways, Kaname all the way~
nhoc_sophia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 09:53   Link #887
KimmyChan

Looking forward to reading the latest chapter (no. 35) in May's newest issue of SB
Old 2009-04-19, 12:24   Link #888
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

w00t!
New bonus chapter with Zero & Ichiru was adorable.
It makes me miss Ichiru so much though ;~;

And the chairman is scary sometimes....
*taking pictures of them together?* O___o
Old 2009-04-19, 13:30   Link #889
KimmyChan

Bonus chapter???!!! Where???!!! In which volume???!!!! :O
Old 2009-04-21, 05:24   Link #890
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
I'm not comparing it apple to apple, of course its not the same lol. I was just making a comment on the ending.
Which ending are we talking about here? ^_^ because the series end wasn't really the ending of Ayashi no Ceres. It was continued in the light novels and everybody had a ending (should I spoil? hehe).

I think Juri and Haruka just became my favorite pair in VK. Wish they had their own spin-off manga, haha.

Quote:
w00t!
New bonus chapter with Zero & Ichiru was adorable.
It makes me miss Ichiru so much though ;~;

And the chairman is scary sometimes....
*taking pictures of them together?* O___o
That was a lot of fun, the chairman giving us tips LOL! Ah the mystery of twins ~_^!

Last edited by Kai Yukari; 2009-04-21 at 05:42.
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-21, 16:27   Link #891
KimmyChan

I hate to say this, but I'm finding Zero even more annoying as this series progresses
Old 2009-04-22, 18:07   Link #892
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
I hate to say this, but I'm finding Zero even more annoying as this series progresses
Really? How?

The main focus has been Kaname & Yuuki & Zero is hardly much in the recent stuff. Also the bonus is found online, dunno which volume though ( volume 9 in Japan??)

Also Chapter 49 IS OUT GUYS.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-04-22, 18:30   Link #893
lightbringer
M9000

Spoiler for about chapter 49:

Quote:
Really? How?
I agree with those sentiments. Zero is way too uptight and irrational, even when we consider everything that has happened to him so far.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-22, 23:32   Link #894
KimmyChan

I guess you have a very good point there you two, and maybe I am being a little harsh on him

I'll cut him so more slack in the story from now on
Old 2009-04-23, 15:50   Link #895
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimmyChan View Post
I guess you have a very good point there you two, and maybe I am being a little harsh on him
I was actually agreeing with you... not that I hate Zero, but I can see where you're coming from, for reasons stated above.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-23, 21:59   Link #896
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Words cannot express how much I loved ch49.
Spoiler for ch49:
Of course, I have been a KanamexYuuki shipper from the start, so there is nothing to weaken my enjoyment of that sequence.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 03:46   Link #897
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Ch 49 was a good to weaken my suspicions about a possible Zero X Yuuki pairing.
I bet Yuuki saves Zero from that "insanity" in the end(or kills him?...It would be a way more interesting conclusion of the triangle XD).

I think Kaname plots to retake his place on the throne. We're speaking about a Kuran ancient who probably saw the Vampire Council as a corrupt and inappropiate form of ruling the vampire race. I think the next chapter is probably about Zero.
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-24, 10:16   Link #898
KimmyChan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
I was actually agreeing with you... not that I hate Zero, but I can see where you're coming from, for reasons stated above.
Oh right, I see, lol...I get you now! Understood! That was me being a little confoosed
Old 2009-04-24, 10:34   Link #899
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I found 49 interesting and we got some good scenes. The scene between Yuki and Kaname was nice as Yuki decides to be tainted as well. I find it funny how she so easily accepted all the death and destruction Kaname caused. I dont care about the vampire council they were douche bags and dirty to the core. For any lingering hope that ZeroxYuuki's shippers this is one stab at the heart.

What i didn't like about this chapter specifically was Yuuki reaction to one of Kaname's comments. Kaname stated that he used Zero to the full extent for his plans and Yuuki barely had a reaction. I am not asking for too much emotion but she said nothing at all i just found it weird and unnatural that she would say nothing. I dont feel Kaname wants the throne i believe he said he did not want it a while ago. He just wants to live with Yuki and wants her to be safe. Kaname has no interest in ruling the Vampire society.

I dont find Zero annoying nor do i find what hes doing over the top. Zero has finally accepted the destiny that has been bestowed upon him. I think people sometimes forgot that when all is said and done Zero is a vampire hunter that is what he was born to do he was born to end the lives of vampires. YUki was born to be pureblood she has embraced that and Zero has embraced his role, which is why he basically told Yuki they will be enemies the next time they meet. I actually think he has come a long way and in terms of suffering and Kaname has achieved what he has sought for 10 long years. Zero has been left with nothing but a mission and he still needs to find himself. Its just my opinion but i feel Zero is acting exactly as he is suppose to with all the things that have happened to him. I believe we are going to see more and more Zero now and find out exactly what his plans are and what he has been doing for the past year. I think the focus will shift more to Zero now that Kaname and Yuki main parts have been flushed out.

Its obvious that at the end there will be some type of final fight. Of course it will invovle Zero, Yuki and Kaname but i also feel a new player or players will be involved in this game. I would not be surprised if the final fight was between Yuki and Zero. I have maintained this for a long time now but there is no way that both Zero and Kaname are living to the end of this series. One of them is going to die and honestly if i had to pick one it would be Kaname. The reason why is everyone needs to answer for their sins one can not commit unspeakable death and destruction and not answer for it later. I think even Kaname knows this i pick this up every now and then when he speaks. I dont know which one it will be but im sure it wont be Yuki dying it will be either Zero or Kaname. The question is will Yuki be carrying Kaname's child when this happens to continue the pureblood line or will Yuki be the last.

Good chapter its weighing on me a bit since i feel the series has been going on for quite sometime. I am not as excited about then new chapters as i use to be.
Old 2009-04-24, 10:57   Link #900
KimmyChan

I like the fact that each & every chapter is getting even more darker

Not that it couldn't possibly get any more enjoyable darker than what it already is (Ok, maybe it can)

Tags
manga