AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-19, 21:58   Link #41
SeanQ

I like how Ichigo waits until after they're done beating on Hinamori to yell at them...way to go =)
Old 2010-10-19, 22:24   Link #42
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Kyoraku wouldn't have jumped right in like that.
Old 2010-10-19, 22:32   Link #43
poolfan
NOOB

Ok so Kyoraku still refused to use his Bankai. None of the Vizards used their Bankai with their hollow masks and Shinji didn't even bother to put his mask on. And Aizen's supposed badassery boils down to simple sword slashes that are impossible to avoid or even react to. Color me unimpressed.

Last edited by poolfan; 2010-10-19 at 22:56.
Old 2010-10-19, 22:41   Link #44
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfan View Post
Ok so Kyoraku still refused to use his Bankai. None of the Vizards used their Bankai with their hollow mask and Shinji didn't even bother to put his mask on. And Aizen's supposed badassery boils down to simple sword slashes that are impossible to avoid or even react to. Color me unimpressed.
Vizards can't use there masks at the moment and Shinji likely thought his shikai was strong enough
Old 2010-10-19, 22:47   Link #45
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Vizards can't use there masks at the moment and Shinji likely thought his shikai was strong enough
Really? Where the heck has Shinji been the last few episodes? Thinking anything less than everyone who can use bankai using it at the same time is just insanity. Aizen has proven himself to be insanely powerful so holding anything back is just going to get you killed.

Anyways hopefully the next fight is brief so Ichigo can snap already and use that crazy hallow transformation.

Would be surprised if anyone died though. Long as they can be kept breathing then eventually they can swing Inoue over to patch them up.
Old 2010-10-19, 22:57   Link #46
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

wow best episode ever. Aizen dropping people.
Old 2010-10-19, 23:07   Link #47
Lumir

Pure pwnage is what happened. Aizen never stopped using his hypnosis ability and they never had a chance since the first time they fell under it. Using hinamori as a replacement against toshiro was crule as you could just feel the pain and anger he had when she asked "why".

Its a wonder why ichigo hasnt moved once. Since he is not under they hypnosis he should be able to see the situation for what it really is and not the hallucination the others see. For those saying its because of Aizens sense control id say your wrong based on these 2 simple facts... Ichigo was in the same spot he was befor, in the same stance, they all herd him say "what are you all doing!". Unless aizen was controlling the time events occurred then Ichigo should have been able to do something.

Anyways like I said. Its building up to where its just ichigo and aizen left. Dunno whats going to happen to Gin but I suspect someone else will get him or the super powers (ichi and aizen) will be to much for him to even try to get in on the action.

Things are heating up, poor toshiro and gang got litterally cut in half.

Last edited by Lumir; 2010-10-19 at 23:20.
Old 2010-10-20, 00:27   Link #48
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfan View Post
Ok so Kyoraku still refused to use his Bankai. None of the Vizards used their Bankai with their hollow masks and Shinji didn't even bother to put his mask on. And Aizen's supposed badassery boils down to simple sword slashes that are impossible to avoid or even react to. Color me unimpressed.
Nothing would have made a difference, Aizen cannot be defeated by anyone under his hypnosis, and even they were betting on Ichigo in the first place. Masks and bankai take their toll on the users, so when they're trying to buy time, they're best left unused.
Old 2010-10-20, 01:26   Link #49
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

I think Im the only one who thought the animation was crap.

Nothing special about the animation, most of the time people are just standing stil in the air with the team recycling frames in an attempt to make it seem like wind is blowing through their hair/clothes.

The Koma eps were much better imo. Hopefully they were cutting corners in this ep so the good animation team has the budget to go all out in the coming eps...
Old 2010-10-20, 04:14   Link #50
OshadowO

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Why not? The nanao chan look alike (glasses girl vizard) was using hers. Unless I missed something it's bad writing. But you know what it doesn't matter. The ep was bad ass anyway. They did a great job setting up Aizen's power. Curious to see how the Yama oyaji does against Aizen assuming he even steps in to the fray.
Old 2010-10-20, 05:01   Link #51
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
The animation was pretty bad, and the drawings were even worse. But that's not really news. Just like with Naruto, ever since the movie production began the TV series has been looking much worse than usual.
Old 2010-10-20, 05:49   Link #52
Pa1n

I dont understand you people who says "Animation was bad" or "Not good ep"
If you didnt enjoy this ep , so .. why the hell u watch bleach , looking for negative all the time . If ppl cant enjoy one of the best eps in bleach history ... jeez go get finger in ur ass .
Also the talking was good & enjoying , the talking making Aizen cooler and cooler cuz he's smart badass. Its important part of the plot , some deep into the main evil boss guy, if u dont undetstand that .. again ....
Old 2010-10-20, 06:02   Link #53
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Not to play the devil's advocate, but some episodes can be so bad that you want to burn your eyes while waiting for the next one which could be of supreme quality. Bleach/Naruto rule is that quality fluctuates as much as Ichigo's reiatsu...
Old 2010-10-20, 07:47   Link #54
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I'm not a big fan of Bleach anymore, but DAMN, that last scene was pretty badass. Aizen kicked all their asses.

HOWEVER: I can understand Shiro-chan going berserk and attacking Aizen in a fit of rage. I can understand Soi-Fong attacking with only her Shikai, since she couldn't use Bankai anymore. But what the FUCK were Shinji and Kyo thinking when they attacked WITHOUT their Bankai?

Also... judging from Ichgo's first line and shocked expression, I think he WAS yelling at them all the time, but Aizen was blocking them from hearing it.
Old 2010-10-20, 11:06   Link #55
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Shinji and Kyoraku in particular: having never seen their bankai, there's good chance they are too dangerous to be used in crowded places. Just try to imagine everyone taking part in a colour/shadow game while inside Shinji's inverted world...
Old 2010-10-20, 13:16   Link #56
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post

Nothing special about the animation, most of the time people are just standing stil in the air with the team recycling frames in an attempt to make it seem like wind is blowing through their hair/clothes.

The Koma eps were much better imo. Hopefully they were cutting corners in this ep so the good animation team has the budget to go all out in the coming eps...
Kyoraku coming out of the ice shadow looked awesome. I don't usually look for problems with the animation, so I thought this episode looked good.
Old 2010-10-20, 14:30   Link #57
Nastya-sama!
射杀せ 神枪!

Great episode! Aizen used to really annoy me before, but now I think I'm slowly turning into Ai-chan's fangirl

I just love the look in his eyes when Hitsugaya breaks down. His look is so calm and ruthless.

Spoiler for Aizen's cap:

The insanity of this *Aizen vs everyone else* utter massacre really hit me with Ichigo's terrified What are you doing line.
And I don't see anything especially illogical in this fight.. Ichigo couldn't warn them because they were all under the hypnosis..
As for Kyoraku and Shinji not using their bankai, there could be many reasons - Kafirel said that their bankais could possibly not be suited for this kind of crowded fight..and I think that is probably the case.
But I like to think of fictional reality as of our 'true' reality so I usually don't get bothered with moments like these. In insane situations like that one, you don't always do the smartest thing.. human beings are not perfect robots, and I'd say that also goes for our shinigamis
Old 2010-10-20, 15:41   Link #58
BigGimp77

I acutally kind of enjoyed this episode. The whole making Toshiro stab his friend was cool. Although, as soon as a start to dissect it, I begin loathe Bleach again.

Why didn't Shinji use his mask/bankai? Hasn't he had many years planning this fight for his revenge? This is the best he could come up with? Shouldn't a really old captain with vizard capabilities do a little bit better?

I expected Toshiro to get owned. I expected a half dead Komamura and armless Soi Fon to get destroyed. But Shunsui to get taken out the way he did was pretty... whats the word... shocking? He seemed to be one of the more powerful captains, yet goes down so easy... Why wouldn't he use his bankai? That is beyond stupid (and dont gimme the 'it might be too destructive to use with too many people around' bullcrap. I'm sick of that excuse)

Which begs the question. Aizen took Orihime into Las Noches to try and trick/trap a couple captains there. Why even bother with that? He's obviously powerful enough to take all these captains out. Why even run to Las Noches in the first place? He probably could have taken out a bunch of these captains when he was in the Soul Society. If Ichigo is the only one who might be able to kill Aizen, why not just chop his head off immediatley?

The only logical reason why Aizen didn't just kill all the captins in the Soul Society is that he was afraid of someone? The only two people left are Unohana and Yamamoto. If they are under hypnosis then they obviously stand no chance.

The only other reason is that he is arrogant and didn't feel like killing them there. Which is a lame cop-out reason.
Old 2010-10-20, 15:52   Link #59
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGimp77 View Post
The only two people left are Unohana and Yamamoto. If they are under hypnosis then they obviously stand no chance.
With the old man entering the scene next episode, all I can tell you is to wait until then before officially underestimating Yamamoto. Because for all we know, Aizen might actually end up admitting (in one way or another) that he's viewed Yamamoto to be a worthy and legitimate threat -- even with complete hypnosis.
Old 2010-10-20, 16:07   Link #60
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by OshadowO View Post
Why not? The nanao chan look alike (glasses girl vizard) was using hers. Unless I missed something it's bad writing. But you know what it doesn't matter. The ep was bad ass anyway. They did a great job setting up Aizen's power. Curious to see how the Yama oyaji does against Aizen assuming he even steps in to the fray.
Yamji???? SPOILER!!

Anyway yea well certain vizards couldn't like Hiyori, Love, and Rose they hit there time limit