AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-06-30, 15:10   Link #161
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-21 at 06:27.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-06-30, 17:46   Link #162
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
Gotta love cosplay .
Old 2021-06-30, 19:14   Link #163
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
This reminds me of the anime series Cross Ange, which was probably the last time that the seiyuus for these characters (Nana Mizuki and Sumire Uesaka) worked alongside each other so closely.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-01, 12:49   Link #164
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
This reminds me of the anime series Cross Ange, which was probably the last time that the seiyuus for these characters (Nana Mizuki and Sumire Uesaka) worked alongside each other so closely.
that series you referenced was really good in the 2nd half/cour. i really liked the dark turn the series took.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-01, 13:57   Link #165
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
that series you referenced was really good in the 2nd half/cour. i really liked the dark turn the series took.
It's a pity that Nana Mizuki and Sumire Uesaka didn't sing together (as far as I can remember) in Cross Ange, despite that anime series' focus on singing, just like they didn't sing together in this series. Both are accomplished singers and I would love to hear them sing in a duet together.

Come to think of it, I wonder if either of them would ever consent to wearing these outfits for real-life cosplay. Probably not.
Old 2021-07-01, 18:07   Link #166
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Because Nagatoro's friends are very skilled at marketing. They used their connections to spread the cute image and the associated dance around the school in a hurry.

Anyway, it's a pity some of the extras never made it in. I'd love it if we had an OVA with one or two of those. Particularly the Valentine's Day extra.
It makes sense though. They followed time normally, and this would've been... probably late September. Can't be jumping to February doing that!
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-02, 00:56   Link #167
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
It's a pity that Nana Mizuki and Sumire Uesaka didn't sing together (as far as I can remember) in Cross Ange, despite that anime series' focus on singing, just like they didn't sing together in this series. Both are accomplished singers and I would love to hear them sing in a duet together.

Come to think of it, I wonder if either of them would ever consent to wearing these outfits for real-life cosplay. Probably not.
they did do battling songs with their MS in various fighting scenes under different scenarios. those can be counted as duets.

they might wear such outfits in real life under the guise of cosplay but its probably not their first choice of costume. the normal school outfit sure, the battle outfit...

i didnt know they were together on these 2 series before it was mentioned here, atleast they did VA on some good series.
Old 2021-07-02, 09:13   Link #168
Frontier

Quote:
they did do battling songs with their MS in various fighting scenes under different scenarios. those can be counted as duets.

they might wear such outfits in real life under the guise of cosplay but its probably not their first choice of costume. the normal school outfit sure, the battle outfit...

i didnt know they were together on these 2 series before it was mentioned here, atleast they did VA on some good series.
I know Rie Tanaka dressed as a Bunny Girl once. The idea of Nana Mizuki doing it too is...too much for my brain to process .
Old 2021-07-02, 12:53   Link #169
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I know Rie Tanaka dressed as a Bunny Girl once. The idea of Nana Mizuki doing it too is...too much for my brain to process .
LOL when is a bunny girl not too much to see? though Rie would be more like the president and Nana would be Nagatoro if both were to be in the same outfit and pic.
Old 2021-07-02, 14:39   Link #170
Mazryonh

Quote:

Sumire Uesaka's character in Cross Ange was Nana Mizuki's character's personal maid. I don't remember Sumire Uesaka's character in that series piloting any MS, and I don't remember her singing either. But have you seen all the various stage costumes that Nana Mizuki has worn over her long and celebrated career in live singing concerts? I'm not sure a Bunny Girl outfit would be too much for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
How so? Is Nana Mizuki's stage costume stuff too conservative to ever get into Bunny Girl territory?

Quote:
LOL when is a bunny girl not too much to see? though Rie would be more like the president and Nana would be Nagatoro if both were to be in the same outfit and pic.
How would Rie Tanaka be like the President in that kind of situation?
Old 2021-07-02, 14:45   Link #171
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Sumire Uesaka's character in Cross Ange was Nana Mizuki's character's personal maid. I don't remember Sumire Uesaka's character in that series piloting any MS, and I don't remember her singing either. But have you seen all the various stage costumes that Nana Mizuki has worn over her long and celebrated career in live singing concerts? I'm not sure a Bunny Girl outfit would be too much for her.

How would Rie Tanaka be like the President in that kind of situation?
LOL thats me not looking up the facts/VA... the 2 main females that sang that fought probably werent those Nana and Rie

Rie Tanaka is taller and more lanky and Nana Mizuki is rounder and shorter figure. Though Nana plays the president in the anime. It's more of a RL physical resemblance of both VA.

Last edited by X207; 2021-07-02 at 14:59.