AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Psycho-Pass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-26, 23:13   Link #161
Calliecloud28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
why now, in episode 16 everyone , or at least 1 people will die, that's why urobuchi said it's a masterpiece
I think it's more than that, a revolt is about to begin.
Sybil system is going to fall
question is Makashima is he our figure to the revolution?
Old 2013-01-27, 01:10   Link #162
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

If they kill off any of the inspector/enforcer team fairly soon...I'd say that Masaoka and Yayoi are the most likely candidates. Kougami and Akane probably have main character immunity at least for the moment, and out of Gino and Masaoka, Gino is probably the one with the greatest potential for character development if the other one dies. Shion and Kagari have had too little screen time to make a big impact from dying. Yayoi, on the other hand, had her own episode, and her plotline with her former friend didn't seem to get fully resolved.
Old 2013-01-27, 01:39   Link #163
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLand View Post
If they kill off any of the inspector/enforcer team fairly soon...I'd say that Masaoka and Yayoi are the most likely candidates. Kougami and Akane probably have main character immunity at least for the moment, and out of Gino and Masaoka, Gino is probably the one with the greatest potential for character development if the other one dies. Shion and Kagari have had too little screen time to make a big impact from dying. Yayoi, on the other hand, had her own episode, and her plotline with her former friend didn't seem to get fully resolved.
you're right then for that thou hast said Kagari and Shion ... Shion is in his lab she never goes on the ground so no chance she dies

Yayoi and yes the story of Rina ... *fantasy ON* it will damage it dies at worst it is done badly hurt, and then be healed by Shion *fantasy OFF*
Old 2013-01-27, 18:17   Link #164
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I'm late to the party, but I agree with at least one of the Team being killed off.

There ain't no damn way all of them will survive...hell, I don't even think Ko or Akane might survive in the end.
Old 2013-01-27, 19:30   Link #165
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I'm late to the party, but I agree with at least one of the Team being killed off.

There ain't no damn way all of them will survive...hell, I don't even think Ko or Akane might survive in the end.
yes with this type of anime it would be surprising if there was not one dead after have seen Kogami was seriously injured by a bullet, he survived ...
Old 2013-01-27, 20:16   Link #166
Calliecloud28

I actually can't picture akane becoming an enforcer, due to the fact that she's not even have this clear anger against society or specific resentment towards anybody. (SHE JUST FORGIVES EVERYBODY)

I think most likely she will be next Makashima towards the end
Not as a instigating people to murder and cause chaos.
But she tries to get the idea to the public to seperate themselves from the sybil system.
Tomoi did mention she was a good teacher right?
Old 2013-01-30, 14:36   Link #167
seiftis
~defying fate

I'm gunning for Masaoka to die, if anybody needs to die. That'll trigger something in Gino, perhaps can make his hue gone bonkers, and become an enforcer himself.

Yayoi, on the other hand, still have her story with Rina to go through. I certainly hope she survives till the end of the series.
Old 2013-01-30, 14:57   Link #168
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

According from what I gather in this thread, I'm going to expect either Masaoka or Kagari to die, given the feeling that the latter will show his heroic side when trying to save Kogami from danger and I'm thinking of Choe (Makishima's right hand man for those who didn't know) dying as well, even though it's gonna looks rushed as hell. Once the current three-episode arc will end, the next arc will have so many villains and twists to look for if Makishima doesn't die because :
- We might learn more about Yayoi aside from her flashback, but given that she may be hanging out Shion in episode 2 and the fact that the latter is hinting that she may be into violent and passionate stuff, it will be nice if the way she commit such acts might probably be influenced by Juliette by Marquis de Sade (though I haven't read it, I do heard it may be a controversial subject bought at the end of the 18th century) and my own view about "homosexuality is a crime against Sibyl" will be explained in details.
- We want to see the relationship hints between the Comissioner and Shougo.
- People's clear hue reasons will be told too.
- I'm really expecting Akane to make plans against the Sibyl System if needed, but at the same time she will more than likely be kidnapped by Shougo for "test subject" purposes. Even if she's able to escape against him, it will be impossible not to have her waiting for Shinya to save her as if she was the princess of the castle, leading it a epic fight between him and Shougo.
- We need to learn more about Kagari and Shion aside from being just behind the background, and it will be even better if they show some hints of their flashback.
- If Masaoka or Gino will be placed in danger and one will sacrifice himself in front of the other's eyes, expect Gino's getting seriously increased later on if Masaoka really dies but I don't know if he keeps his Inspector role yet.

They are many other speculations I'm expecting but I don't want to run off so much things, considering I liked on how the suspense was portrayed in this show.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-01-31, 06:33   Link #169
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Episode 15 preview is up for those who look forward to it (including me) :
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-01-31, 09:04   Link #170
Allium
Keep on keeping on

Looks pretty chaotic...
Old 2013-02-02, 03:57   Link #171
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Some spoilers about episode 16 (though they were written in pics rather than texts for some reasons :
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2013-02-02 at 04:20.
Old 2013-02-02, 13:59   Link #172
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Some spoilers about episode 16 (though they were written in pics rather than texts for some reasons :
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Sounds plausible. I always suspected something was up with... someone.

What I find off is that there is no mention of a national/federal government. Is this an independent city?
How is the rest of the world?
Is this only one city? The Sibyl system been implemented somewhere else?
Old 2013-02-02, 17:24   Link #173
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spoiler for for spoiler:
Old 2013-02-03, 17:49   Link #174
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

If those spoilers hold
Spoiler:

Though I'd rather see Masaoka get killed off...mainly because Gino would get development. I can't really see them killing off Yayoi, unless Urobachi-san goes on a massacre spree in the end...and there's also her connection to Rina. And Gino seems like he's starting to realize how messed up things really are...

Kagari hasn't really been developed at all really.
Old 2013-02-03, 18:17   Link #175
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
If those spoilers hold
Spoiler:

Though I'd rather see Masaoka get killed off...mainly because Gino would get development. I can't really see them killing off Yayoi, unless Urobachi-san goes on a massacre spree in the end...and there's also her connection to Rina. And Gino seems like he's starting to realize how messed up things really are...

Kagari hasn't really been developed at all really.
yes it is true Kagari has been a lot of development pa but with the next episode we will see so it is well
Old 2013-02-06, 09:55   Link #176
Weils

Spoiler for Episode titles for 17-20:

Spoiler for Summary for Episode 17:

The Usual Suspects

Last edited by Weils; 2013-02-06 at 10:12.
Old 2013-02-06, 10:38   Link #177
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weils View Post

Superb choice of titles for me, but I heard the next arc will have Marquis's de Sade's quotes, which I'm somewhat skeptical (though it may focuses on Yayoi for the second time ! ). However, I have mixed opinions on how Makishima is going to get arrested, and I don't like how Kagari gets captured as well. I know having such heavy thoughts being imprisoned (not matter being criminal or not) is a key point to the story, but how they will treat Kagari worries me the most and I have a heavy feeling that my P-P will increase for various reasons.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-02-06, 15:47   Link #178
Calliecloud28

Quote:

ep 17 Iron guts- Kagari fighting!!!
Old 2013-02-06, 16:15   Link #179
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:

if what you wrote is true ... to Kagari then the next "ARC" is centered on Kagari?

Spoiler for my speculation:

Last edited by Chiaki_chan; 2013-02-06 at 19:07.
Old 2013-02-06, 21:21   Link #180
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Spoiler:

I love episode 18's title
Closed Thread

Tags
résume, spoil