AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-10-15, 22:58   Link #21
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

If heroines from other series were as straightforward as Rit there would no many harems left lol
Old 2021-10-16, 01:27   Link #22
zeross87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
If heroines from other series were as straightforward as Rit there would no many harems left lol
well or more of it if all girls from other anime were too and ok with it
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-16, 02:06   Link #23
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
They pretty much are though. Ritt is pretty textbook tsundere no matter how you cut it. it's just we didn't get to see years of her tsun and started on here dere phase. Who knows maybe Gid left behind whole harem of thirsty girls too (well it's probably not that kind story, but If he doesn't have harem it has nothing to do with Ritz "honesty" )
Old 2021-10-16, 09:33   Link #24
Frontier

A post-tsundere Main Heroine trying to move on from her Dark History by being as open and honest with her feelings as she can .
Old 2021-10-16, 09:37   Link #25
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I hope they won't do the flashback stuff too much; I'm not interested in who he was then, I'm interested in who he is now, and how he'll live his life. Not that learning about his past efforts is a bad thing, I just hope its not a trend of him reliving his past through prior acquaintance on every episode.

I would usually think a former Hero's companion doing nothing in the countryside would be boring, but then I think of chars such as Belgrieve in Boukensha ni Naritai to Miyako ni Deteitta Musume ga S Rank ni Natteta(My Daughter Grew Up to "Rank S" Adventurer) and Dariel in Kaiko sareta Ankoku Heishi (30-dai) no Slow na Second Life and just find it extremely enjoyable that they were once really good at what they used to do and how they apply that knowledge in a simpler, everyday life. Hopefully it'll be the last extensive flashback for a while, now that the heroine has been introduced.

In other regards, we get a glimpse of the Hero after Red split up from them. Kinda ironic they'd get an assassin character, considering the story in this season's Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha. She hasn't shown any of the usual signs of brother withdrawal, however, I get the impression that the other two members(fighter and paladin) feel... less boisterous than in the flashback. Then again, they prob don't have a cook, considering Red did all the cooking, so maybe they mad that they have to eat sucky food now . At the very least, it feels like they have a bit of disdain toward Ares. Wonder if they actually "know" what happened?

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-16, 09:51   Link #26
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
In other regards, we get a glimpse of the Hero after Red split up from them. Kinda ironic they'd get an assassin character, considering the story in this season's Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha. She hasn't shown any of the usual signs of brother withdrawal, however, I get the impression that the other two members(fighter and paladin) feel... less boisterous than in the flashback. Then again, they prob don't have a cook, considering Red did all the cooking, so maybe they mad that they have to eat sucky food now . At the very least, it feels like they have a bit of disdain toward Ares. Wonder if they actually "know" what happened?
At the very least Ares' claims for what happened to Gideon might not hold up water, or at the very least they're not happy he just left without telling anyone but Ares...which is suspicious in and of itself.