AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-19, 06:56   Link #12001
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post

Well one thing is for sure, Touma's righteous word or lies wont work with Tatsuya bcuz Tatsuya's personality is pretty much set up already....

Edit: I read TAMNI but got bored of it after vol. 22; there were no character that hook me up on it; there was Kanzaki but took me awhile to realize is....that it was a harem story so I had to drop it; idont like harem pretty much due to it, lowering the value of love.....
Harima Kenji
I'm sorry but, it took you 22 volumes to decide TAMNI is a harem and not like it? What? what?

Really?
Old 2014-03-19, 07:17   Link #12002
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
How about issei/godou/shidou/all op anime/ln/manga characters vs tatsuya
Hmmm from manga I will choose Doraemon.

Probably Doraemon can win if Doraemon vs Tatsuya.

From DC comics superhero I will choose Dr.Manhattan Jon_Osterman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Far Strike and Accel is dead.
You forgot his vector abilities.

"Accelerator's ability can reflect things even on the 11th dimension"
Old 2014-03-19, 07:48   Link #12003
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Hmmm from manga I will choose Doraemon.

Probably Doraemon can win if Doraemon vs Tatsuya.

From DC comics superhero I will choose Dr.Manhattan Jon_Osterman

hmm for me the number one LN character that could defeat Tatsuya is Suzumiya Haruhi in the event that she became bored of his existence.

DC comics is a tough one Mister Mxyzptlk would be my choice ... or perhaps Trigon... I'll go with Trigon.

Of course Tatsuya is the beast in his own world though... but if he faces Suzumiya Haruhi he loses even if he wins. Kill her and everything disappears, fail to entertain her and everything disappears. I think I think trigon would be the better fight cause Tatsuya would be immune to most of trigon's sins and he'd just have to deal with a demon god that has the power to destroy universes and such...

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2014-03-19, 07:55   Link #12004
Echizen777

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post

I think it would work, FS works better on people using psychic abilities, Accel is protected by his barriers, it hits the soul and it has not even a physical form. The result would be more effective that on Tomitsuka's Self Marionette IMO.
Old 2014-03-19, 08:01   Link #12005
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
I think it would work, FS works better on people using psychic abilities, Accel is protected by his barriers, it hits the soul and it has not even a physical form. The result would be more effective that on Tomitsuka's Self Marionette IMO.
hah! accelerator doesn't have a soul, he sold it for power, everybody knows that. Jokes aside this is one of those areas where there is no way to prove or disprove the theories due to the laws of different worlds. Accelorator can reflect or deflect all vectors. that is to say as long as he understands the laws behind the power being used then it doesn't matter if it's a rock a bolt of lightning or a psion blast. However far strike works on a system and through a method that doesn't exist in toaru verse so there is no way to tell which one would come out on top. I'm sure even Tatsuya would die from something like having his blood flow reversed or being in a vacuum for an extended amount of time.

Old 2014-03-19, 08:18   Link #12006
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
hah! accelerator doesn't have a soul, he sold it for power, everybody knows that. Jokes aside this is one of those areas where there is no way to prove or disprove the theories due to the laws of different worlds. Accelorator can reflect or deflect all vectors. that is to say as long as he understands the laws behind the power being used then it doesn't matter if it's a rock a bolt of lightning or a psion blast. However far strike works on a system and through a method that doesn't exist in toaru verse so there is no way to tell which one would come out on top. I'm sure even Tatsuya would die from something like having his blood flow reversed or being in a vacuum for an extended amount of time.
But if I remember correctly accelator need misaka net "if I said it right" to do his calculation what if tatsuya target it first before fighting him
Old 2014-03-19, 08:30   Link #12007
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
But if I remember correctly accelator need misaka net "if I said it right" to do his calculation what if tatsuya target it first before fighting him
That's actually a really good strategy. if he destroys the signal information coming in then accelerator will have the mental capacity of a snail. as long as he doesn't attack one of the sisters and send him into angel mode it would be over at that point.

Old 2014-03-19, 08:33   Link #12008
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
If they were to fight and Tatsuya tried to use Mist Dispersal on him, Accelerator's AIM field would probably distort its effects and might save him. Then Accelerator would use the data from the encounter to reapply his ability to create a defense against magic, which he has been proven capable of. After this, Accelerator's newly improved reflection would reflect psions on the physical plane and the Eidos, rendering all spells including non-systemic magic like FS and mental interference magic like Cocytus useless. Accelerator has shown that he is capable of reflecting teleportation vectors from the 11th dimension and judging from descriptions of the Eidos, it's probably lower than the 11th so it's definitely within his power.

Well, there's still the obvious weakness of Tatsuya just Flash Casting a spell to scramble electromagnetic signals or just decomposing them to render Accelerator's ability useless.
Old 2014-03-19, 08:44   Link #12009
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I was under the same impression. When i read about it Precog was described as more or less being that Touma developed a "Mind's eye" through sheer combat experience.

Tatsuya's magic is all distance though. Touma's all close combat, so even if he broke tatsuya's magic, it'd end up a pure martial arts bout no matter what wouldn't it?
That's exactly it.

It's confirmed in his fight with that robot nurse that Touma's precog is really just reading the other person's tells. He's not reacting to the abilities themselves, he's reacting to the body's signs as they set up.

If, like the nurse, they can just stop all expressions or telegraphing, they can walk right over him.

Also, Touma's got great streetfighting experience, but against someone who is genuinely skilled, like Kanzaki, they also tear him apart. Similar results are likely to happen if he were to go against anyone in Anti-skill.

Come to think of it, he'd probably lose against Accelerator, if only because Accelerator is now a LOT more practical-minded in his killing now.

BUT THIS IS NOT THE INDEX THREAD, so let's bring in some MKnR.

Tatsuya is a skilled hand-to-hand fighter, who can fight multiple trained martial artists at a time, and has an ACTUAL 6th sense for danger.

Tatsuya also has no inclination to "play with his food," so he'd go straight for the kill.

Tatsuya also moves at speeds that are comparable to magically assisted speeds.

Tatsuya wins.

To say that IB breaks ALL supernatural things, is not enough.
1) It actually has to come into contact with the supernatural thing
2) The rest of Touma does not have this protection
3) It doesn't protect him from things resulting from supernatural effects. For instance, Accelerator throws I-beams at him, and he has to dodge because IB only breaks the power, not the I-beam's mass or momentum.
4) If the power is great enough, IB can't break it. Evidenced by Accelerator's wings, Thor's claws, and Fiamma's anything.

In summary, at close range, Tatsuya wins.

At long range, Tatsuya MB's a pebble, and the resulting explosion kills Touma. (The only magic was decomposing a pebble. The resulting explosion is all-natural). Tatsuya wins.
Old 2014-03-19, 08:51   Link #12010
Chosen_Hero

1. Precog isn't just battle experience, how do you explain his fight against Birdway, he never fought her until then and wasn't able to analize where her attacks (that came out of thin air) where going to strike or Rensa she was moving almost at the speed of sound and Touma was able to hold his own against her who had all the powers of all 7 level 5.

2. You say Accelerator might be better to compare but who was the one who defeated him, twice and before you mention it the second time he beat Accelerator without help and while Acceletator was in his most dangerous state. He beat him so hard he made him into his fanboy.

3. I give both of the character their proper respect and yes Tatsuya could win in one hit, if he was against anyone else but Touma. You forget Touma defeate a guy that temporarily reached the status of "The one above god" who's power was to literally insta-win, he punched an angel back to where ever it came from, stopped WW3 and NT.9. Tatsuya, stopped the Yokohama incident, destroyed a fleet in one shot and defeated Angie Sirius. Tell me how Touma can't stand up against Tatsuya again.

4. Power =/= iWin all of the time, these LN aren't Naruto or Bleach where "I'm more powerful than you so I win" applies have you really been reading the same LN as me?

5. No pampz it's not just a harem, it's so much more than that, the last volume had an amazing deconstruction for Touma (and theres still vol. 10 to wrap up the current arc which took an unespected turn).

6. I had similar thoughts about the whole IB bringing Tatsuyas memories back and I think it could happen since his emotions are being repressed by whatever the experiment Tatsuyas mom and Aunt performed on him is based on magic he could dispell it and bring back his emotions. Saying I'm biased when people here seem to shoot down that possibillity. if he can talk to a cyborg and make them question their belief he could certainly do it to Tatsuya too.
Old 2014-03-19, 09:15   Link #12011
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
1. Precog isn't just battle experience, how do you explain his fight against Birdway, he never fought her until then and wasn't able to analize where her attacks (that came out of thin air) where going to strike or Rensa she was moving almost at the speed of sound and Touma was able to hold his own against her who had all the powers of all 7 level 5.

2. You say Accelerator might be better to compare but who was the one who defeated him, twice and before you mention it the second time he beat Accelerator without help and while Acceletator was in his most dangerous state. He beat him so hard he made him into his fanboy.

3. I give both of the character their proper respect and yes Tatsuya could win in one hit, if he was against anyone else but Touma. You forget Touma defeate a guy that temporarily reached the status of "The one above god" who's power was to literally insta-win, he punched an angel back to where ever it came from, stopped WW3 and NT.9. Tatsuya, stopped the Yokohama incident, destroyed a fleet in one shot and defeated Angie Sirius. Tell me how Touma can't stand up against Tatsuya again.

4. Power =/= iWin all of the time, these LN aren't Naruto or Bleach where "I'm more powerful than you so I win" applies have you really been reading the same LN as me?

5. No pampz it's not just a harem, it's so much more than that, the last volume had an amazing deconstruction for Touma (and theres still vol. 10 to wrap up the current arc which took an unespected turn).

6. I had similar thoughts about the whole IB bringing Tatsuyas memories back and I think it could happen since his emotions are being repressed by whatever the experiment Tatsuyas mom and Aunt performed on him is based on magic he could dispell it and bring back his emotions. Saying I'm biased when people here seem to shoot down that possibillity. if he can talk to a cyborg and make them question their belief he could certainly do it to Tatsuya too.
Are you sure all of this isn't just you pushing your personal opinion really hard?

I mean I get your point, you think Touma is better than Tatsuya in pure physical combat due to precog. Isn't that the gist of it?

Still, Not many seem to entirely agree with you, or enjoy this topic so much?

Also again, it's the laws of 2 entirely different universes you're trying to compare. It's hard to reach a consensus on something so broad.

Can we switch to a more Mahouka centered topic now?
Old 2014-03-19, 09:20   Link #12012
only1uknow

aww ouch all the comparison/battle oponent against Tatsuya make my head hurt lol,all this precog ,accelerator whatnot i really have no idea what the heck is that haha (i dont mean to be rude or make fun u know) just my honest opinion.just what kind of novel is those character in? coz beside MKnR i dont read any other novel coz i dont really like where the MC is like so weak and timid in the beginning,moreover always sprouting those goody words to others (i dont like naruto huhu).also i dont like to read shoujo novel or manga sometimes they are so mushi i wanna barf (not really)huhu.one of the reason i love MKnR is coz there is not any definite romance in it.i like it when its just shounen (friendship) and ofcourse badass n emotionless MC is my kind of thing hehe. i prefer shounen ai lol (does any of u all like it?) huhu i have been waiting for Uraboku and Genwaku(Yami) no kodou for the longest time n no one is updating anymore ,got the raw but idont understand chinese TT.

Sorry got sidetrack: hmm for Tatsuya oponent how about the MC from Hagure Yuusha and Densetsu no Yuusha? coz they are also using magic (i forgot their names lol).

p/s; it seem that Chosen-hero is hardcore fan of this Touma character and rate him so high and that he can defeat a God (above God 's character) wow,who is he????
oh well i still love Tatsuya ^^.
Old 2014-03-19, 09:22   Link #12013
Rasen

Quote:
IIRC, he was holding his own against Rensa UNTIL she realized he was reading her body language. Then she stomped him. The only reason he "won" was because she decided to copy IB, and self-destructed.

Quote:
Well, I think we can agree the first time, Accelerator was just messing around.

So for the second time, it's because Accelerator wasn't really fighting to kill him. He was just lashing out blindly in anger, basically throwing another temper tantrum. If Touma died in the process, so be it, but it wasn't the goal.

Accelerator has shown, since his brain damage, that he's become a lot more pragmatic in his fights. If he ever wants to kill Touma, he'll just do it from a distance and chuck a building at him.

Quote:
3. I give both of the character their proper respect and yes Tatsuya could win in one hit, if he was against anyone else but Touma. You forget Touma defeate a guy that temporarily reached the status of "The one above god" who's power was to literally insta-win,
Is this about Fiamma? Touma didn't win by himself. The rest of the world starting working together, undermining Fiamma's power.

Quote:
he punched an angel back to where ever it came from,
The Angels are scared of IB. That particular angel was one giant target, so...IB was more of a threat to it, then when it was in Misha tiny body.

Quote:
Tatsuya, stopped the Yokohama incident, destroyed a fleet in one shot and defeated Angie Sirius. Tell me how Touma can't stand up against Tatsuya again.
Read above.

Quote:
Touma usually wins through a combination of psychological attacks (a disturbingly large proportion of his opponents are actually good people at the core), IB, and superior skill (1st fight against Accelerator)

Power =/=win all the time, but Tatsuya surpasses Touma in power, speed, skill, and practicality.

Unlike just about everyone Touma's face, Tatsuya will just go for one-hit one kill. He's not going to waste time and effort arguing with him. And Tatsuya doesn't have and mental weaknesses or strange logic for Touma to prey on. He already knows he's twisted and he doesn't care.

And as the most recent NT volume has demonstrated, overwhelming power does win. Thousands upon thousands of times. It is only because Ollerus wanted to crush his heart (not just kill him), and kept RESURRECTING HIM that he even had a chance to last as long as he did, and then Touma wins through his mind-games again. Do you think it's in Tatsuya's character to regrowth someone he killed?

Also, who won in the Thor v. Touma fight?

Again, IB only works on things that have been changed from their natural order. Put another way, it does not work on Saints. So Kanzaki and Orwell stomp Touma, except they're not interested in killing him. So, overwhelming base specs does trump Touma.

Quote:
6. I had similar thoughts about the whole IB bringing Tatsuyas memories back and I think it could happen since his emotions are being repressed by whatever the experiment Tatsuyas mom and Aunt performed on him is based on magic he could dispell it and bring back his emotions.
Tatsuya's not missing his memories. Just his emotions. And just as Touma himself has demonstrated, IB doesn't heal brain damage, or wounds.

The question is whether what was done to Tatsuya requires magic, or is now permanent. If it requires magic, it may work. If it does not, it will not.

Quote:
Saying I'm biased when people here seem to shoot down that possibillity. if he can talk to a cyborg and make them question their belief he could certainly do it to Tatsuya too.
Given that the cyborg in question has a human's mind, talking to a cyborg is no different than talking to a human.

Unlike the cyborg, Tatsuya ALREADY KNOWS he's twisted. He's spent a good deal of time reflecting on this. And he does NOT care. So he does not have the same weakness to exploit.

Last edited by Rasen; 2014-03-19 at 09:46.
Old 2014-03-19, 09:45   Link #12014
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Are you sure all of this isn't just you pushing your personal opinion really hard?

I mean I get your point, you think Touma is better than Tatsuya in pure physical combat due to precog. Isn't that the gist of it?

Still, Not many seem to entirely agree with you, or enjoy this topic so much?

Also again, it's the laws of 2 entirely different universes you're trying to compare. It's hard to reach a consensus on something so broad.

Can we switch to a more Mahouka centered topic now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by only1uknow View Post
aww ouch all the comparison/battle oponent against Tatsuya make my head hurt lol,all this precog ,accelerator whatnot i really have no idea what the heck is that haha (i dont mean to be rude or make fun u know) just my honest opinion.just what kind of novel is those character in? coz beside MKnR i dont read any other novel coz i dont really like where the MC is like so weak and timid in the beginning,moreover always sprouting those goody words to others (i dont like naruto huhu).also i dont like to read shoujo novel or manga sometimes they are so mushi i wanna barf (not really)huhu.one of the reason i love MKnR is coz there is not any definite romance in it.i like it when its just shounen (friendship) and ofcourse badass n emotionless MC is my kind of thing hehe. i prefer shounen ai lol (does any of u all like it?) huhu i have been waiting for Uraboku and Genwaku(Yami) no kodou for the longest time n no one is updating anymore ,got the raw but idont understand chinese TT.

Sorry got sidetrack: hmm for Tatsuya oponent how about the MC from Hagure Yuusha and Densetsu no Yuusha? coz they are also using magic (i forgot their names lol).

p/s; it seem that Chosen-hero is hardcore fan of this Touma character and rate him so high and that he can defeat a God (above God 's character) wow,who is he????
oh well i still love Tatsuya ^^.
Now you're just twisting my words for your own benefit, I never said he wad better tham Tatsuya all I've been saying us he can hold his own and poddibly beat him.

Yes I'm a Touma fan just like how you are a hardcore Yatsuya fan only difference is I don't need to twist someones words to make a point, I've been thinking about ways this could go wguch is more than I can say for you and everyone else saying "more power = win", I'll stop it here since you can't reason with people on this thread, you guys take it too seriously and don't think about other possibilities thay could happen. It was my mistake thinking I could find rational smart people. I'll the discussion right here.
Old 2014-03-19, 09:48   Link #12015
anonfr

Quote:
Now you're just twisting my words for your own benefit, I never said he wad better tham Tatsuya all I've been saying us he can hold his own and poddibly beat him.

Yes I'm a Touma fan just like how you are a hardcore Yatsuya fan only difference is I don't need to twist someones words to make a point, I've been thinking about ways this could go wguch is more than I can say for you and everyone else saying "more power = win", I'll stop it here since you can't reason with people on this thread, you guys take it too seriously and don't think about other possibilities thay could happen. It was my mistake thinking I could find rational smart people. I'll the discussion right here.
Wait I'm twisting your words for my own benefit? what benefit is there? Neither or nor only1unkown gave out our personal opinion on Tatsuya either.

I was literally asking what point you're trying to make. Hence the question mark at the end of the sentence.

Or I suppose you're just too smart to know the meanings of punctuation. See what I did there? That last sentence, is twisting your words for my own benefit.

and Yatsuya? really?
Old 2014-03-19, 09:50   Link #12016
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
I'm sorry but, it took you 22 volumes to decide TAMNI is a harem and not like it? What? what?

Really?
Yeah....I realize that Kazaki was getting less less screen time but didnt want to quit due to my personality#!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-03-19, 09:53   Link #12017
BW95
Banned

Quote:

Dude. After the latest volume of NT, I like to believe that there's no way Tatsuya could beat Touma, but if you're going to argue that case then could you raise some more substantial points?

1. Precog uses every smallest detail to predict and coutner an opponent's moves so it works especially well against physical attacks and Rensa could only use one Level 7 ability at a time.

3. Touma simply took IB back and we're talking about Touma using only IB and not the invisible thing. Punching an angel back where it came from doesn't mean a thing since a purely supernatural being is especially vulnerable to IB, but it doesn't mean jack squat to humans. WW3 was thanks to everyone's efforts.

5. The harem element has been more like comedy relief in recent volumes with the fourth wall being broken.

6. Tatsuya's emotions aren't repressed. They've been erased in a similar case to Touma's amnesia and IB couldn't do anything about that.

If you were to ask me how Touma could possible beat Tatsuya, I honestly couldn't tell you, but I know that Touma would win purely based on the fact that he fought a magical god with powers far greater and crazier than Tatsuya's and won with just IB and his precognition. We're talking about a god who brought down an entire moon on him to kill him and pulled all sorts of crazy shit just to kill him.

Also, IB would protect Touma from magic from being applied directly on his body like Mist Dispersal. His entire body gains immunity and his right hand get nullification.
Old 2014-03-19, 09:54   Link #12018
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Wait I'm twisting your words for my own benefit? what benefit is there?

I was literally asking what point you're trying to make. Hence the question mark at the end of the sentence.

Or I suppose you're just too smart to know the meanings of punctuation. See what I did there? That last sentence, is twisting your words for my own benefit.

and Yatsuya? really?
Well, I'm using my smartphone to type this (you know those things you used to call) and yes I know about punctuation and thtlat's more than can be said about your reasoning, not my fault you're butthurt over a "what if" scenario, but hey you are in the internet and you have a need to feel you're better than someone go ahead, I'm not going to worry about it.
Old 2014-03-19, 09:57   Link #12019
only1uknow

Quote:
don't you mean in 10031 ways? honestly I agree with you in much of this even though they are different stories with different back grounds. for the purpose of comparing the two lets have a look at them.

Touma:

Class: Hero

Weak, Bleeds, gets beaten, falls down, cries, comes back to life from death, tries his hardest to save everything within his reach, forgives even the most atrocious wrongs and guides them to the righteous path, uses his weak powers to face those who stand among gods to protect everything that he can.

accomplishments: Changes the world of those he saves. defeated the strongest ESPER with enough power to destroy a nation twice. defeated one with the power to destroy any perceived enemy and even the world, fought a god 10031 x 10031 life times and managed to change its views.

Tatsuya:

Class: Demon King

Strongest, instant regeneration, doesn't falter, abandons anything that doesn't effect him or his sister, doesn't forgive even the slightest transgression upon his sister, immediately disregards those who have different beliefs, would even kill a friend if it became necessary, used his power for the last 12 volumes to mop the floor with scrubs.

accomplishments: changes the world of magic with his discoveries, slaughtered an army of scrubs twice. defeated talented magician at 9 schools tournament, slaughtered terrorist scrubs twice.
Oh so Touma is that kind of character,and exactly this kind of MC is what i actually dont like,similar with Naruto ,Arata kangatari etc.well there is few exception that i like thought(forgot which one)oh does Giou Yuki from Uraboku count? i love him to bit hehe.give me blunt spoken, emotionless,dont care about women(lol),i do what i want kind of MC anytime.
MC that wanted to protect the world despite in the beginning doeant have any power,sprouting any kind kind of goodnes to the enemy and eventually ask the to be good or whatnot,i dont really like them,for some reason it really grate my nerves.

ok i will stop i dont want anyone to be hurt by what i am writing huhu,and so sorry if its offensive.

UGH INOW I WISH SOMEONE WILL WRITE SOME CHUCK NORRIS JOKE LIKE LAST TIME TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD LOL.that was awesome to read and my stomach hurt from laughing hahaha.
Old 2014-03-19, 10:02   Link #12020
anonfr

Quote:
Well, I'm using my smartphone to type this (you know those things you used to call) and yes I know about punctuation and thtlat's more than can be said about your reasoning, not my fault you're butthurt over a "what if" scenario, but hey you are in the internet and you have a need to feel you're better than someone go ahead, I'm not going to worry about it.
Again, not butt hurt. For the third time since your smartphone apparently makes it so you can't actually read peoples words, but I asked you a question. A question you did not answer.

Again, didn't offer my opinion beyond saying if Tats and Touma fought It'd probably come down to pure martial arts no matter what, and that I thought Precog was more of a battle experience thing.

Never once offered my opinion on who would actually win the fight. I just honestly have no idea the point you're trying to make since after every other sensitive you stop to complain "golly I wish there were smart rational people I could debate with that would agree with my every point without providing a real substantial argument. you guys must be dumb."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Dude. After the latest volume of NT, I like to believe that there's no way Tatsuya could beat Touma, but if you're going to argue that case then could you raise some more substantial points?

1. Precog uses every smallest detail to predict and coutner an opponent's moves so it works especially well against physical attacks and Rensa could only use one Level 7 ability at a time.

3. Touma simply took IB back and we're talking about Touma using only IB and not the invisible thing. Punching an angel back where it came from doesn't mean a thing since a purely supernatural being is especially vulnerable to IB, but it doesn't mean jack squat to humans. WW3 was thanks to everyone's efforts.

5. The harem element has been more like comedy relief in recent volumes with the fourth wall being broken.

6. Tatsuya's emotions aren't repressed. They've been erased in a similar case to Touma's amnesia and IB couldn't do anything about that.

If you were to ask me how Touma could possible beat Tatsuya, I honestly couldn't tell you, but I know that Touma would win purely based on the fact that he fought a magical god with powers far greater and crazier than Tatsuya's and won with just IB and his precognition. We're talking about a god who brought down an entire moon on him to kill him and pulled all sorts of crazy shit just to kill him.

Also, IB would protect Touma from magic from being applied directly on his body like Mist Dispersal. His entire body gains immunity and his right hand get nullification.
Now, this is the sort of structured argument I can actually get into. Clear points, clear comparisons, clear structure on what you're actually trying to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by only1uknow View Post
UGH INOW I WISH SOMEONE WILL WRITE SOME CHUCK NORRIS JOKE LIKE LAST TIME TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD LOL.that was awesome to read and my stomach hurt from laughing hahaha.
You're not being offensive. Someone is just sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Yeah....I realize that Kazaki was getting less less screen time but didnt want to quit due to my personality#!
Between you and me, Kanzaki is the one pony tail girl I can get behind. All the way.

She'll come back, eventually. KanzakiXtouma is the otp forever.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings