AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 2 6.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 30.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 23.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 33.33%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 3.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 3.33%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 11:32   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot

Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 6 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima f, Episode 6.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2012-02-10, 23:12   Link #2
Miraluka
Banned

I'll overlook the fact there such thing as novel plot.

*release the mind!*

Spoiler for Le 6:
Old 2012-02-11, 03:54   Link #3
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I think 5 minutes of the episode was pretty nice. The rest was pointless fanservice and the end was pretty forced (even a blind person would notice Tiffania and Saito clearly had nothing to do with what happened, which Louise, at this point, should know better).

A few new characters appeared? Still hidden, but if they are who I think they are (to be honest, I wasn't exactly sure by appearance alone, but there aren't many possibilities, so...), then damn, they just skipped a huge portion of the novel. Better than rushing it, I guess.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2012-02-11, 05:27   Link #4
longshot

ahhh what was i watching??
Old 2012-02-11, 07:34   Link #5
AP24

It seems that most of this episode was adapted from vol 17 entirely. In the light novel it's about finding Louise who ran away because of what happened between Saito and Henrietta during this point, but that matter was already resolved in the previous episode and so they replaced it with scenes involving hot spring in the anime.

I think the highlight of this episode was the last few minutes. I was wondering when they were gonna adapt that famous part, from the light novel's vol 18 ch 1, in the anime. Though in the light novel:
Spoiler for vol 18:
In the anime they could have made the Saito and Louise scene in the hot spring like the scene in the novel but they changed the last part to occur in a bedroom with Tifania being there as the reason they stopped.

It looks in the next episode (ep 7) most of vol 18 will be skipped and they will start vol 19's story. From this pace I'm not surprised if the story from vol 20 (the latest that's been released so far) will start in the episode after (ep 8).

Last edited by AP24; 2012-02-11 at 07:57.
Old 2012-02-11, 18:15   Link #6
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

well i dont mind if they skip alot of the novel stuff considering its only 12 eps, if they wanted to make a proper adaptation then this series should be 50 eps >_>

well as long as its entertaining i guess its alright, but guys plz stop comparing it to the novel it just not fair lol
Old 2012-02-11, 18:54   Link #7
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Oh my... That short scene with Saito and Tabitha was hilarious
Old 2012-02-11, 22:05   Link #8
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

i was so happy until that dumb scene at the end...Louise shouldn't have gotten mad... but i did enjoy the hot tub scene. rarely do they ever have a intimate moment without something going bad...
Old 2012-02-11, 23:19   Link #9
Dr. Casey

Wow, even Henrietta's calling Louise flatchested and trying to steal Saito away? Almost everyone in this series is a bitch (Especially Siesta, the most hilariously annoying and awful human being I think I've ever seen in an anime), I think School Days might have had a more kindhearted cast than this.

I was surprised that Louise berated and even slapped Henrietta, though. I don't remember the first three seasons very well because it's been a long time since I've seen them, so maybe their relationship's become more equal and their interactions more honest, but I remember Louise always treating Henrietta as though she was beyond reproach. I expected Louise to be a lot more reserved in her response to what happened between her and Saito.
Old 2012-02-12, 01:14   Link #10
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Wow, even Henrietta's calling Louise flatchested and trying to steal Saito away? Almost everyone in this series is a bitch (Especially Siesta, the most hilariously annoying and awful human being I think I've ever seen in an anime), I think School Days might have had a more kindhearted cast than this.

I was surprised that Louise berated and even slapped Henrietta, though. I don't remember the first three seasons very well because it's been a long time since I've seen them, so maybe their relationship's become more equal and their interactions more honest, but I remember Louise always treating Henrietta as though she was beyond reproach. I expected Louise to be a lot more reserved in her response to what happened between her and Saito.
Sorry man but I'm a casual watcher, watched like 1-2 seasons of this, and mayb a half of 3 or 4th don't remember as I gave up.
And for me Louise is a total bitch, I can't comperhend why Saito even wants to be with her.
Must be because of the "First female" rule and *familar* reasons, or maybe because she's a pedobear bait, and Saito is Japanese.
I just jumped trough scenes of ep 6, as I will watch it some other day, and the last scene was just uterly stupid.
But I don't expect anything from this anime as it was like that from the beginning, Louise spewing her Sado bulshit all over the screen each and every episode.
If I was in Saito shoes I either go for Henrieta or someone else, or just slap the bitch tell her that shes flat and look for a portal back to my world.
It just sad that Lousie spew her bulshit on Saito all the time telling him to change, be like this and that, and he just tolerates her shits, but that must be cause he's M and she's S, or he's just in stupid love relationship.
Old 2012-02-12, 01:57   Link #11
MarkFark

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"
Interesting TL..

A lot of skin.. a lot.
Spoiler for me:

Something actually happened between saito and louise (kinda figured it would be interrupted tho... dammit)

Looks like the plot's gonna take a giant leap next episode..
Old 2012-02-12, 03:07   Link #12
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
If I was in Saito shoes I either go for Henrieta or someone else
There is no either, you have to pick Henrietta. She is the superior female (in respect to everything)
Old 2012-02-12, 05:02   Link #13
Manic
real men love pink

Man am i the only one who gets horrified every time they show louise naked, someone needs to get that girl a sandwich.

My fav girls are henrieta, tifa, and tabitha. If he chose any one of them id be happy, i just dont like louise. Or just make tifa queen of elves, louise queen of romania then have saito become king of the world by marrying all the princesses/queens

Siesta was a good character in season 1, but then she just became a crazy stalker
Old 2012-02-12, 05:43   Link #14
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
Man am i the only one who gets horrified every time they show louise naked, someone needs to get that girl a sandwich.
Must be one of the things the producers want to tell everyone watching the show - Never marry a pettanko irl
Old 2012-02-12, 06:24   Link #15
djmaca
My Girl ↓

Henrietta has lost her marbles, and went all out for Saito.

Sexy royal mistress potential is sexy....
Old 2012-02-12, 08:13   Link #16
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
There is no either, you have to pick Henrietta. She is the superior female (in respect to everything)
I know that she is the superior female in this series and I would go for her if I was in his shoes.
However I said that to avoid any shipping war.
Because lets be frank, each and every female that is in love with Saito in this series (Besides Louise), is better than Louise.
I just cannot comprehend how he can put up with so much crap for so long.
She treats him literally like some dog, and no matter how much *sweat* moments she has, its not damn worth the trouble. I just wonder how long in real life would you (Louise Lovers) be able to put up with such crap and bullying. Its just unrealistic to love such bitch for so long, on every occasion she blames him for anything.
If she was even half decent then she would know who the man she supposedly *loves* is, and woudl blame other females not blow the shit up on him. Its obvious that girls are sticky to him, its obvious that he's nice, yet she's to dumb to comprehend that he is just nice ...
Really if I was the author I would stick the Saito with anyone but her at the end.
And it's not because I hate Louise or something, because frankly I don't give a damn about little sado princes, but I just care that main Character shouldn't end as some little girl dog.
Old 2012-02-12, 11:16   Link #17
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Never thought that Henrietta will act like that. Looks like when a woman is in love, she's going to fight for it to the bitter end. I love the cat fight on a hotspring scene. It's somehow the funny part of the episode.
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2012-02-12, 12:59   Link #18
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

What I wonder is, how did Tifa sneak in their bedroom. Slept on their bed, and Saito only realizing her after feeling a specific spot? Is Tifa a secret ninja? Or is this the power of the elves?

I worry about their security >.>
Old 2012-02-12, 14:31   Link #19
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

I also wondered how in the world Saito and Louise got to their bedroom and went so far without realizing that Tifa was there...

The best part of the episode for me was when Louise b!tch slapped that wh0re of a princess
Old 2012-02-12, 17:44   Link #20
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

nice fight between Louise and Henrietta... honestly, everyone just fight unfairly to win Saito.... Saito already stated that Louise is his reason of living right now....
I have lost all of my respect to the queen.... lol
Tabitha is also become a completely different person

and that scene.... that trolling won't be work anymore.... that's what Saito got because he left unfinished job in hot spring and decided to continue it on bed.... xD
Louise's first statement = approval of harem ending (I'll drop this anime if it's really happen)
Louise's second statement = yay! no harem ending....
Closed Thread