AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-02-19, 02:06   Link #301
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

It feels like Sasuke is being made into this super evil character so that when Naruto finally gets through to him, it's a much more powerful redemption.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 02:07   Link #302
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Once they die the series will soon end and you won't have to go through more eye battles.
We could have a huge feast at Konoha every day and tell jokes around the fire! For as long as that would last
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 02:49   Link #303
john_kun
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
Yeah I think Sasuke will lose as well hes just fought so many people in such a short amount of time for him to be in a good enough condition to fight Kakashi.

I miss the lighthearted moments in Naruto everything is so serious now.
tell me about it. But I mean it has to be. Character development demands it so it's understandable. you can't be a kid forever .

And you can always re watch the old ones if you are up for some light humor
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 02:55   Link #304
janipani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
And then Naruto ends because theres no villains left.
Do you really want it last forever

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:03   Link #305
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Yes. Welcome to the club. Our numbers are growing. Kishimoto has been channeling Star Wars for a while. It started with Jiraiya vs Nagato and the prophecy of "the chosen one". Nagato (the chosen one) killed the former Amegakure who looked like Sand People. He killed all of them, even the women and children (like Anakin). Then it progressed to Naruto undergoing training from Fukasaku Yoda and learning how to use the Sage Chakra (the force). Emperor Madara Palpatine revealed his Moon's Eye Plan (a Sharingan Death Star). Senju vs Uchiha = Jedi vs Sith. And finally we get to Anakin vs Obiwan ---> Sasuke vs Kakashi. And so on...

It's not going to match up perfectly. I don't believe Tenten has a counterpart in the Star Wars Universe. But still, the story seems to be going in the same direction.

CORRECTION: Tenten = the Dianoga (the squid thing that lives in the trash compactor)
Just a quick something that I would like to say. I too have noticed that Kishi has been channeling Star Wars in the recent chapters and I find it interesting. I am wondering if he is going to go so far as to have one of the girls emulate one of the costumes of the film. One could image how it would look if Hinita, Ino, or Sakura ended up were something to the slave wear that Leia wore in Return of the Jedi.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:36   Link #306
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_kun View Post
tell me about it. But I mean it has to be. Character development demands it so it's understandable. you can't be a kid forever .

And you can always re watch the old ones if you are up for some light humor
The way Naruto is acting proves you can act as kid even if you are all grown up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by janipani View Post
It would be good to last for another year, but not more than that, people will lose interest if they have to wait much longer.
Old 2010-02-19, 03:36   Link #307
john_kun
Banned

oh no sasuke is gonna have to loose some limbs now.

lol at star wars comperesing.

Milan I did not meant just naruto but even for naruto he has become more serious of late. The series itself has grown from light hearted humor fest to some really serious show with almost no humor . But that is just normal development.

and what is the rush anyways? Why do people want it to end? I mean what am I gonna read each week if it ends? Let it go for a few more years.

There are always time for endings so it's not now

Last edited by john_kun; 2010-02-19 at 07:58.
john_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:38   Link #308
antjluc

where is Zetsu like seriously where is he and i wanna see more crazy from him lol but seriously i think they really need to have Neji come into this soon or atleast a back story to the byakugan because if sasuke dies (just saying if) then i have a feeling madara is gonna start aiming for byakugan users just a thought
antjluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 03:38   Link #309
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolistic View Post
It feels like Sasuke is being made into this super evil character so that when Naruto finally gets through to him, it's a much more powerful redemption.
You mean it will be more stupid, if that happens.
Old 2010-02-19, 04:10   Link #310
janipani

I bet Naruto gets trough to him when Sasuke dies... like:" *tear* I didn't need revenge, all I needed was a friend Naruto, sob sob *dies*" xD

-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 04:37   Link #311
SuigetsuKun
Circus Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Cool, you have it all figured out. Maybe you can give Kishi some tips on writing.
Hmm, should I do so or look for someone who can actually draw my own story? It shouldn't be that hard to invent some new technique names and a new name for chakra, ki or mana.

I should call it "souseiki" (genesis)... the energy of the big bang itself...
When anyone is faster than me, remember it was me who invented the name genesis for a power like ki, chakra or mana. They will say I am crazy and they will say they had to lock me up, but it's all that damn... #########

Oh no, they're already here. I have to escape them.

Quote:
I bet Naruto gets trough to him when Sasuke dies... like:" *tear* I didn't need revenge, all I needed was a friend Naruto, sob sob *dies*" xD
Sasuke: Naruto, listen to me, is that all the power you have, where's your pride?
Naruto: But Sasuke, I never was a proud man.
Sasuke: What are you talking about, you can't deny your heritage.
Naruto: Sasuke, right now it doesn't matter what I am, forget about it.
Sasuke: You must listen to me, we both know you have Senju blood running through your veins. I feel your pain, but you must never forget one thing, it was Madara who destroyed your birthplace, Konoha, and now that you are the only Senju left, it is up to you to avenge your clan.
Naruto: The, pride... of my people.
Sasuke: Think back Naruto, remember your mother, your father. There's no-one left except for you.
[Flashback] Minato: Bye son, live son.
Sasuke: So while you may deny who you are, you are the last hope for a lost clan of brave warriors. Ask yourself this, why does Madara want you destroyed so badly. He's afraid a Senju will rise up, the strongest of all. Destroy him.
[Flashback] Minato and Jiraiya: Destroy him, for you have the power within you.
Sasuke: Go Naruto, it is time, do all that is within your power to bring down Madara.
And instead of trying to impose on your mind, you adjust yourself to your opponent like water pressing on an earthen wall. It flows through the slightest crack. Running water never grows stale. So you just have to 'keep on flowing'. Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.
http://forums.animesuki.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=83552&dateline=122831  7993
SuigetsuKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 04:44   Link #312
Salt
the cynic

Looks like Kish wrote himself into a corner, and this is the only way out.

/sigh

Since the whole Karin stabbing thing, I figured it was the end of Sasuke as we know him - although I feel it's a little too abrupt.

But who knows, there is still hope.
Nothing is ever as it seems with the Uchiha family.
We have still yet to see what is under Mandara's mask and why Sasuke has such strange eyes.
Old 2010-02-19, 05:00   Link #313
antjluc

well kishimoto could have 3 things happen
1.Sakura turns on everyone and goes with Sasuke
2.Karin gets healed and leaves with Sasuke
3.Tobi comes out of nowhere and saves Sasuke again
4.Kakashi spares Sasuke's life
5.Both Sakura and Karin team up and have a threesome with Sasuke lol ( i know i'm not the only one who thought about that lol)
6.Naruto gets captured by Tobi and Sasuke
7.Tobi captures Kakashi
8.Sasuke just goes over and bits Karin and kill Kakashi (which would suck)
9.Sasuke uses a smoke bomb and disappears into the wind
10.Zetsu just kidnaps one of them and start a twist in this plot
Old 2010-02-19, 05:01   Link #314
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Sasuke: Naruto, listen to me, is that all the power you have, where's your pride?
Sasuke: You must listen to me, we both know you have Senju blood running through your veins. I feel your pain, but you must never forget one thing, it was Madara who destroyed your birthplace, Konoha, and now that you are the only Senju left, it is up to you to avenge your clan.
Naruto: The, pride... of my people.
Sasuke: Think back Naruto, remember your mother, your father. There's no-one left except for you.
[Flashback] Minato: Bye son, live son.
Sasuke: So while you may deny who you are, you are the last hope for a lost clan of brave warriors. Ask yourself this, why does Madara want you destroyed so badly. He's afraid a Senju will rise up, the strongest of all. Destroy him.
[Flashback] Minato and Jiraiya: Destroy him, for you have the power within you.
Sasuke: Go Naruto, it is time, do all that is within your power to bring down Madara.
This reminds me of the talk Goku and Vegeta had before Frieza.

EDIT

On topic:
I think the mostly Sasuke and Kakashi are going to talk about is Sharingan and how each of them got their own MS. Also about the Uchiha's history.
Old 2010-02-19, 05:53   Link #315
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Have you not watched Dragonball? Theres ALWAYS another more powerful enemy somewhere......and if there isn't! Anime team will make some up!
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 06:11   Link #316
antjluc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post

/sigh

Since the whole Karin stabbing thing, I figured it was the end of Sasuke as we know him - although I feel it's a little too abrupt.

We have still yet to see what is under Mandara's mask and why Sasuke has such strange eyes.
well kishimoto could have 3 things happen
1.Sakura turns on everyone and goes with Sasuke
2.Karin gets healed and leaves with Sasuke
3.Tobi comes out of nowhere and saves Sasuke again
4.Kakashi spares Sasuke's life
5.Both Sakura and Karin team up and have a threesome with Sasuke lol ( i know i'm not the only one who thought about that lol)
6.Naruto gets captured by Tobi and Sasuke
7.Tobi captures Kakashi
8.Sasuke just goes over and bits Karin and kill Kakashi (which would suck)
9.Sasuke uses a smoke bomb and disappears into the wind
10.Zetsu just kidnaps one of them and start a twist in this plot
Old 2010-02-19, 06:15   Link #317
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuigetsuKun View Post
Sasuke: You must listen to me, we both know you have Senju blood running through your veins.
Naruto: is it?

Sasuke: what do you mean, ofcourse it is

Naruto: When did we figure out i was decended from the senju... sure we know who my father was but he was never directly connected to them either... i mean unlike the uchiha, the Senju was a very ill defined clan with no particular characteristics; no one even uses the surname. Also Kohona was not just made up of the senju and the uchiha, but also a number of other clans. for all i know i got no connection to the senju clan... we didn't even hear the name "senju" mentioned in this series until about 50 or so chapters ago, and you expect me to believed that the two of us are supposed to be bound by this never ending family feud of hatred? Personally i liked the whole sanin parallel thing we had going on better...

Sasuke: ... ... Damn it naruto, stop pointing out ill-developed plot points and just roll with it already!
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-19, 07:03   Link #318
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Sasuke can just die now.
Old 2010-02-19, 07:10   Link #319
milan kyuubi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photonbeam View Post
Sasuke can just die now.
He can't die now, as much as we want to

We'll have to wait for Naruto to grow up first.
Old 2010-02-19, 07:49   Link #320
Nite-Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post

/sigh

Apparently he recently decided that this is going to be Sasuke's new direction which would explain why it feels so abrupt. Personally if Kishi was going to make Sasuke full on evil he should have done it when he debuted in part 2. Now Sasuke has become arguably the most popular character in Naruto and he makes him evil/insane.
Nite-Wing is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion