Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-22, 02:56   Link #61
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Just read the chapter and it seems apparent now that:

Hogyoko = Kubo.

I find it somewhat pathetic though that Kubo actually needs not one, not two, but THREE completely hax abilities in order for everything to make sense. I mean just one is bad enough, but three?
Old 2010-04-22, 03:20   Link #62
Hiking_Bear

Hougyoku = The One Ring (was thought to only turn people invisible, but also contains the will to dominate others)
Aizen = Saruman (corrupted by the ring, betrayed his order, and formed an evil army of orcs)
Urahara = Gandalf (wants to destroy the ring)
Rukia = Frodo (the person Gandalf entrusted the ring to)
Old 2010-04-22, 03:21   Link #63
haegar
mangaviking

hm. so i take it Aizen thinks his hearts desire is to become a god and thus the hogyuku is supposed to make him one? ... hm. this is all very cheap explaining -.-

there's one thing I found kinda funny though: should it turn out Aizen wasn't lying about Urahara's desire for a hybrid leading to the vizards not being able to turn back to shinigami I guess then Urahara is in for a good spanking by the vizards once all is done XD
Old 2010-04-22, 03:36   Link #64
Slayerx

Y'know... even though i had read the spoilers and what not... for some reason, for just a moment, when i saw that blank look on Aizen's face as he got "stabbed?" i really thought... it was Gin...

Gin one shotting Aizen just before his moment of victory so that HE could be the big bad (or something) is the kind of twist i would oh so love
Gin would earn so many badass points and Aizen bores me so much that i might just forgive kubo for making it all take so damn long to get here
Old 2010-04-22, 03:51   Link #65
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

The word Hax should be replaced by hyogoku since it's bigger than hax itself, to be able to create plot, logic/illogic, Orihime's and Rangiku's tits, Isshin's hairy chest, and last but not least act as a Genie in a lamp granting anyone unlimited amount of wishes/hax

oh wait, is it bleach I'm reading?
Old 2010-04-22, 04:30   Link #66
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Even Gin knows that Aizen loves the sound of his own voice.
At least the coolest guy on this show arrived.
Now, where's Yoruichi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post

Hogyoko = Kubo.
No, no.
Hogyoko = Pencil

Aizen = Kubo
Old 2010-04-22, 04:32   Link #67
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Even Gin knows that Aizen loves the sound of his own voice.
Both Isshin and Gin made fun of Aizen for talking too much. I'm sure Urahara will do the same next chapter too.
Old 2010-04-22, 07:16   Link #68
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i was hopin for Isshin to say "You talk to much, shut up and fight you loser" i want someone to atleast get on Aizen's nerv. this guy is such a douche bag.
Old 2010-04-22, 07:25   Link #69
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

What the hell???? The ending of every chapter simply sucks! The pace and mood is always ruined by some stupid shonen surprise that we don't need.
Old 2010-04-22, 07:59   Link #70
Bombo
TSF Fans

Urahara Bankai Taht what I want to see it anyway....
Old 2010-04-22, 08:14   Link #71
Rowan

You know, I looked at the final shot of Urahara Kisuke on top the building like that, and I had just one thought...

Benihime is a GUN???
Old 2010-04-22, 08:25   Link #72
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Hmm, far back, it's shown that Benihime can release energy bolts, and it's just that Urahara uses it like an acetylene torch when he tested Ichigo a long long time ago.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-04-22, 08:59   Link #73
Vinak
Procrastinator

Kubo needs to learn that some things are better left unexplained. It is just part of basic story telling. Kubo sucks as a writer. Some anime/movie producing company should hire him as a character designer and relieve us all of his terrible story telling. The moment Kubo decided to use Aizen as his antagonist is the moment this manga became destined for failure.

Last edited by Vinak; 2010-04-22 at 10:42.
Old 2010-04-22, 09:35   Link #74
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Rukia didn't get the hogyouku until she placed herself in Urahara's gigai IIRC. So as far as we know, Ichigo is still the only naturally created Vizard.
No.. Hogyouku was planted inside Rukia. The gigai was supposed to turned her into fully human thus sealing/hiding the hogyouku forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Hougyoku = The One Ring (was thought to only turn people invisible, but also contains the will to dominate others)
Aizen = Saruman (corrupted by the ring, betrayed his order, and formed an evil army of orcs)
Urahara = Gandalf (wants to destroy the ring)
Rukia = Frodo (the person Gandalf entrusted the ring to)
Cant.
Stop.
Laughing.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-04-22, 09:42   Link #75
iLney

Next, Kubo will reveal that there are 7 hougyoku in total
Old 2010-04-22, 09:49   Link #76
Sauzer

W. T. F.

That's just the last drop. Bleach was riddled with plot holes and pathetic story telling as it was, but this is just taking things to a whole new level.
Not only does Aizen contradict himself everytime he speaks, making previous "lies" or whatever, but

whatever whenever went wrong with whoever can now just be explained away with hogyoku random wish granting.

Hiring someone who can actually write a good story will no longer help. This one is finished.
Old 2010-04-22, 10:41   Link #77
Squawks
PSI you from behind

cool, another retcon.
Old 2010-04-22, 11:40   Link #78
lucasd

So basically not only Aizen knew that Urahara was making Hougyoku, he knew what exactly it was, better than it maker, he knew what the maker wanted it to be and he even designed experiment in which both of them were confirmed of their knowledge. So Aizen wished to be god already being one, but one thing remains contradictory: If he knew so much why couldn't he make another Hougyoku....

Bleach still amazes me with it ability to become even more ridiculous...
Old 2010-04-22, 11:51   Link #79
Nite-Wing

Sad to say Im even more confused about how the hougyoko works.
I dont get the rational that it was giving Rukia her hearts desire by taking away her powers so she wouldn't be burdened about what happened to Kaien when in actuality she still was burdened.

I guess this also confirms that urahara was more responsible than Aizen for the creation of the vizards or maybe deep down all of them wanted to leave soul society.

I didn't like the humor this chapter this was supposed to be a serious conflict and Ichigo and his dad are joking around.
Old 2010-04-22, 11:55   Link #80
ZeroForever

lol so hougyoko = deus ex machina in a item... sigh just when i thought this series couldn't be anymore cring worthy Kubo trolls again.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread