Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-02, 15:45   Link #41
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

oh god, we're nack to the saiyan ideology of "longer hair = M04R POWUH!"

thinking back, kenpachi has long hair and he pretty much pwns everybody he meets, ulquiorra had long hair and look what he did to ichigo... before ichigo's hair grew longer and it was a return to sender move.

and rangiku, who pwned a few fraccion got uber pwned by ayon, who has hair longer than anybody.

and it went and got pwned by yamamoto, who's beard hair is probably 4 kilometers long, unrolled.

and to back up my theory, madrame, who's bald - had a hard time beating his first fraccion, then got beaten by mr blue whale dude.

the only one i can think of where a long hair dude didn't win was charlotte, but then who wants a drag queen to win a fight?

so: long hair = m04r powuh.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-06-02, 15:47   Link #42
Kitsueki
会津

At least we're out of Fake Kurakura, that in itself is enough for me
Old 2010-06-02, 16:15   Link #43
TyG3R

looks like Gin is the only one who can kill Aizen.
Old 2010-06-02, 16:17   Link #44
Alchemist007
*Author

I look forward to a "Shinsou" followed by a facestab from behind.
Old 2010-06-02, 16:26   Link #45
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I have no more doubt ichigo is definaly gonna kill Aizen. the long hair he gained when in his hollow form proved it when Aizen suddenly has long hair and hollow eyes (and most likely pale skin)
Old 2010-06-02, 17:06   Link #46
james0246

Okay, WTF happened to Ichigo? What changed in him from leaving Hueco Mundo to entering the Fake Town. Hell he was even doing decent against Gin (before full Bankai). But now, just a few words from Gin and he has rolled over for no reason. WTF happened to the guy who said, "The difference... in strength... what about it? Do you think I should give up... just because you're stronger than me...? I've always known you were strong. Nothing I see now will change my mind. I will defeat you Ulquiorra."
Old 2010-06-02, 17:11   Link #47
Danku81

I think this was just a prelude to everything that's about to happen in SS. Aizen is testing himself, and the captains have tested themselves against what Aizen has to offer in terms of power. None of the senior captains went bankai for a reason. Ichigo's reaction is nothing new. Ichigo has always been amazed with people who's power resembled his own. When he first encountered the espada, it was the same reaction, as well as the vaizards, he was just awe struck over the fact that he wasn't the only one with different powers. Aizen's form is more than likely going to be Ichigo's final hollow form, remember he was the blueprint for Aizen's current state of power, he bent the hougykou to his will and became the perfect hybrid, which was always his goal.
Old 2010-06-02, 17:50   Link #48
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

so ichigo and isshin are going to the ss to do what? Die?

The only way I see any chance for them is if isshin dies, ichigos mother comes back and is killed by aizen, gin betrays aizen, aizen trips on a twig, and ichigo goes crazy hollow.

I hope the zero division is at least cool.
Old 2010-06-02, 17:56   Link #49
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danku81 View Post
I think this was just a prelude to everything that's about to happen in SS. Aizen is testing himself, and the captains have tested themselves against what Aizen has to offer in terms of power. None of the senior captains went bankai for a reason. Ichigo's reaction is nothing new. Ichigo has always been amazed with people who's power resembled his own. When he first encountered the espada, it was the same reaction, as well as the vaizards, he was just awe struck over the fact that he wasn't the only one with different powers. Aizen's form is more than likely going to be Ichigo's final hollow form, remember he was the blueprint for Aizen's current state of power, he bent the hougykou to his will and became the perfect hybrid, which was always his goal.
Ichigo's been pissing his pants at Aizen before he even showed his final form. If it was something started this chapter, it'd be one thing, but it's not. Ichigo had no idea Aizen's final form would look similar to the way he was in HC.

And, I don't think he even knows what he looked like in HC.
Old 2010-06-02, 18:01   Link #50
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
So Aizen's final form is Billy Ray Cyrus?
If the final form the Hougyoku gives you has got a mullet... You might be a redneck...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Bell View Post
I hope the zero division is at least cool.
Yes, this is what Kubo should do to fix the problem... Throw even more characters at it!!
Old 2010-06-02, 18:07   Link #51
sayde

As things currently stand, a match up between Ichigo vs Aizen would be akin to a hypothetical match up between SSJ3 Goku vs a SSJ3 Vegito. So me thinks Ichigo needs another powerup nao. Either that, or someone needs to use data-drain on Aizen quick.
Old 2010-06-02, 18:17   Link #52
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
WTF happened to the guy who said, "The difference... in strength... what about it? Do you think I should give up... just because you're stronger than me...? I've always known you were strong. Nothing I see now will change my mind. I will defeat you Ulquiorra."
That was before he saw Aizen again and mentally shitted himself into a near retarded state

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-06-02, 18:41   Link #53
Crimson Reaper

Jesus Ichigo would you stop staring wide eyed at everything!! Aizen just wants to eat you, that's all.
And Urahara and Yoruichi beaten off panel? I haven't the energy to properly rant about how cheap and lazy that is. Hope Ichigo gets his crap together next chapter. Actually I want the story to go back to HM next week, give Kubo some time to think what he actually wants to do with the plot.
Old 2010-06-02, 18:53   Link #54
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Reaper View Post
Jesus Ichigo would you stop staring wide eyed at everything!! Aizen just wants to eat you, that's all.
The way he says eat you it seems like Bleach is starting to rip off Shaman King, Aizen wants to consume Ichigo like Hao wanted to consume Yoh and they both want to become god. Hao let Yoh get stronger and Aizen let Ichigo get stronger and both have been watching the person since their birth.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-06-02, 18:54   Link #55
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ichigo: "Sorry bout that gin, the stupid hollow inside really wants me to gut you alive, been annoying trying to find a way to gut you that we could both agree on"
Gin: ",.... ah crap"
Old 2010-06-02, 19:27   Link #56
Nite-Wing

This was the best chapter I have seen from Kubo in a while. I'm glad that we can highlight again how Ichigo has no real motivation like a real protagonist should. Looks like he needs another pep talk from Rukia.
Such a shame so Aizen wins again, its almost like you cheer for aizen instead of jeering for him in this manga.

Aizen chrysalis was a surprise but now hes turned into a bug/human/hollow hybrid..........amazing
Old 2010-06-02, 19:28   Link #57
Alchemist007
*Author

Ichigo - remember, having your town destroyed sucks. You are dealing with a terrorist.
Old 2010-06-02, 19:40   Link #58
velocd
Witcher, with tenure

Holy crap.

1.5 years of Fake Karakura and it's finally over. Maybe Bleach can be cool again? I mean, we're going to new and interesting places! The next chapters will take place in Karaku.. wait, Karakura Town..

.. dammit.
Old 2010-06-02, 19:52   Link #59
Nite-Wing

Without a doubt this arc was a waste, Aizen could have easily done everything he did over the last 30 chapters or so by just ignoring everyone. Although I guess Aizen beating whoever is fun for Kubo now.
Still seems like a waste
WTF at Ichigo being scared again? Hes literally acting like a completely different character now for sure. I had my reservations about this after he fought Grimmjow but now I'm certain.

Dangling plot threads ftw if this is the end of FKT.
Old 2010-06-02, 20:08   Link #60
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
oh god, we're nack to the saiyan ideology of "longer hair = M04R POWUH!"

thinking back, kenpachi has long hair and he pretty much pwns everybody he meets, ulquiorra had long hair and look what he did to ichigo... before ichigo's hair grew longer and it was a return to sender move.

and rangiku, who pwned a few fraccion got uber pwned by ayon, who has hair longer than anybody.

and it went and got pwned by yamamoto, who's beard hair is probably 4 kilometers long, unrolled.

and to back up my theory, madrame, who's bald - had a hard time beating his first fraccion, then got beaten by mr blue whale dude.

the only one i can think of where a long hair dude didn't win was charlotte, but then who wants a drag queen to win a fight?

so: long hair = m04r powuh.
Seems like that's the case but Stark barra and Harribel don't have long hair + plus the vizards . I still believe Shinji is more powerful then ichigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyG3R View Post
looks like Gin is the only one who can kill Aizen.
Pretty Much

Isshin And Ichigo = Goku And Gohan
Ryuuken And Uryuu = Vegeta And Trunks

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread