AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-10-20, 01:10   Link #121
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
There's just one problem with the Obito theory: Why is he evil now when he used to be such a two-shoed hero type good guy as a kid?
Obito acts like Naruto,

Itachi said to Naruto that "If you continue to become arrogant and forget others, you will one day become Tobi/Madara" - chapter 552

So maybe Obito took the path of becoming arrogant which is why he is what he is right now, if Tobi is Obito though
Old 2011-10-20, 01:29   Link #122
d3monlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
Obito acts like Naruto,

Itachi said to Naruto that "If you continue to become arrogant and forget others, you will one day become Tobi/Madara" - chapter 552

So maybe Obito took the path of becoming arrogant which is why he is what he is right now, if Tobi is Obito though
he's dead already...can you explain who is the masked man that attacked minato and controlled the kyuubi.. it couldn't be obito...
d3monlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 01:30   Link #123
Lunarskylar

doubt it,
like it was previously mentioned kakashi was what? maybe 14ish when the kyuubi attacked, probably barely a year after he got obito's eye (ironically the timeline says so, but the artwork says otherwise) that's when tobi attacked konoha with the kyuubi

so, obito would have a year to: recover, grow to hate konoha, travel back in time and somehow meet madara, decide to help him rezz himself, go back to the future (or just wait in the past) develop his sharingan, gain the skill and chakra to take out skilled anbu and fight on par with his former sensei, the greatest hokage, and control the kyuubi

maybe he used anima for the time travelling

anyway, since we now know that tobi is not madara's spirit, trying to find a body and what we know about zetsu and hashirama's body building dna, then even if tobi and zetsu had the technology to bring obito's body back to life, i see no reason for them to go through the trouble

zetsu could make his own bodies for tobi to possess, (if tobi is a body possessor) which i think would be more powerful and useful than a half crushed 12 yr old uchiha failure

however if they did have the ability to fix obito's body, i think they would do the smart thing and maybe just take and fix his eye, which would be the only thing potentially useful i could accept that tobi's warping powers are from the transferred eye interacting with hashirama's cells,

in the future, naruto will be taught to biology students to explain gene splicing and genetic engineering
Old 2011-10-20, 01:44   Link #124
cherrydee

who do you think is the man behind the mask? can't think of anyone beside madara
cherrydee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 01:51   Link #125
d3monlord

maybe one of the member's of uchia clan that were not mentioned yet by the author... or maybe an impersonator of madara or madara's son or relative..
Old 2011-10-20, 02:27   Link #126
Glader

Was I the only one who thought that Saskue's dad is the one everyone thought were Madara? I mean, didn't he wanted a war? O.o
And I know that he's supposed to be dead, but all dead people keep popping up all the time ;D
Old 2011-10-20, 02:36   Link #127
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3monlord View Post
maybe one of the member's of uchia clan that were not mentioned yet by the author... or maybe an impersonator of madara or madara's son or relative..
impossible, because there would be no more reason for kishi to hide his face,

Tobi is supposed to be someone we know Im sure of it.
because it would not make sense to hide his face from all of this years

by the time Tobi take off his mask when he talk to kisame was the reason I knew that Tobi is not Madara....
when tobi take off his mask, the author is still hiding face, so whats the point of taking off the mask when the author still hides it?? hmm?
Old 2011-10-20, 02:59   Link #128
d3monlord

uchia fugaku still be a possibility... the bodies of fugaku and his wife laying in the floor maybe a genjutsu being cast for sasuke..believing their dead already.. anyway fugaku and his wife were not there during the attack on konoha by the kyuubi...
Old 2011-10-20, 03:00   Link #129
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by unameit View Post
Regarding that meteor, 2 characters can deal with that thing easily with their power.. Tobi and Kakashi.. They can just timespace that meteor with their sharingan and it comes to strike me that those 2 sharingan is a pair after all because of the similarity, maybe tobi is indeed obito..
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Kirabi could also deal with the meteor (Naruto as well...as soon as he masters the Bijuu Ball thingy).
Kakashi teleported a couple of meters worth of an explosion and had to be hospitalyzed for a week, just looking at this would kill him and Tobi has never done anything on such a scale.
Maybe Bee, Naruto and Itachi together have the power to destoy Madara's meteor but I wouldn't bet on it because I'm still not sure what size it's supposed to be.
There is a better chance for Onoki, maybe with Gaara's help, to slow down the meteor with his gravity jutsu that allowed him to lift the turtle island.

Last edited by Hunter; 2011-10-20 at 03:12.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 03:10   Link #130
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
impossible, because there would be no more reason for kishi to hide his face,

Tobi is supposed to be someone we know Im sure of it.
because it would not make sense to hide his face from all of this years

by the time Tobi take off his mask when he talk to kisame was the reason I knew that Tobi is not Madara....
when tobi take off his mask, the author is still hiding face, so whats the point of taking off the mask when the author still hides it?? hmm?
And yet, Kisame acknowledged Tobi as the Mizukage, who has been said to have been controlled by Madara. He also appeared before Itachi with Madara's trademark long hair. When he took his mask off slightly for Sasuke, we could clearly see the trademark eye wrinkles Madara has. Moreover, he knows everything there is to know about the Uchiha, the Sharingan, and the Rinnegan.

I'm still not convinced Tobi is not Madara. He's made a pretty good claim to actually be him so far. And now that the "old" Madara popped up, it's easy to say Tobi must be someone else, but that doesn't make any sense.
Old 2011-10-20, 03:19   Link #131
d3monlord

we will know who really is tobi maybe by the end of the year..i bet that..
Old 2011-10-20, 03:21   Link #132
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
^Kirabi could also deal with the meteor (Naruto as well...as soon as he masters the Bijuu Ball thingy).
Wouldn't a bijuu dama just shatter it into enough pieces to destroy the planet like a smart bomb?
Quote:
I'm still not convinced Tobi is not Madara. He's made a pretty good claim to actually be him so far. And now that the "old" Madara popped up, it's easy to say Tobi must be someone else, but that doesn't make any sense.
While he could be just about anyone at this point, I still think he's Madara, in one way or another, he knows Madara's past too well to be an impostor.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 04:39   Link #133
Kallen4life

Quote:
because someone said madara's susanoo is doing the chibaku tensei hand signs (confirmed?)
that was me, however I don't know what signs those are and whether it is Chibaku Tensei (probably not .. but randomly pulling a Meteor out of your ass is a little bit too much .. I mean wouldn't it need time to travel .. or is it a space-time jutsu ?)

but it does very much look like Susanoo is doing some kinds of hand-signs
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 04:59   Link #134
JustRob

I think you guys misunderstood what happened. Madara didn't use Chibaku Tensei, why the hell would he want to trap one of them in a huge rock?

Remember how Deva Path could pull objects to him and push things away? Madara just used Susano to amplify that power and pulled a massive rock from the atmosphere. So yeah it is in fact a meteor, asteroid, whatever.
Old 2011-10-20, 05:05   Link #135
Kallen4life

lucky for him a large celestial body just happened to be passing nearby

either that or he has huge ass range

OR they have conveniently floating sky-rocks in the naruto-world

anyway I think he might have teleported it there with a space-time jutsu .. otherwise such a thing entering the atmosphere (the conventional way) in, apparently, an instant, would have unfornate consequences for the surrounding continent or the whole planet .. oh wait this is Naruto, nvm
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-20, 05:08   Link #136
cassidyfenty22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ Well we can pretty much guess how
Nagato got his, and that Madara 2.0
is basically a mad-scientist.

EDIT: Ninja'd
Madara 2.0 you sat Orochimaru? I never considered Orochimaru would be back in the scenes again coz' legendary sannin Jiraiya is already gone. And for the fact that he lost everything.
Old 2011-10-20, 05:08   Link #137
Kafriel
Senior Guest

No mention of a possible ultimate fire element technique, huh?
Old 2011-10-20, 05:13   Link #138
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallen4life View Post
lucky for him a large celestial body just happened to be passing nearby

either that or he has huge ass range

OR they have conveniently floating sky-rocks in the naruto-world

anyway I think he might have teleported it there with a space-time jutsu .. otherwise such a thing entering the atmosphere (the conventional way) in, apparently, an instant, would have unfornate consequences for the surrounding continent or the whole planet .. oh wait this is Naruto, nvm
He does have a huge ass range, but his Susano only amplifies this power, making his range even bigger. So yeah, Madara with Rinnegan + Susano can pluck meteors out of the atmosphere.

If that really is the case, then Madara is probably the strongest guy in the world right about now and everyone who's facing him there is fucked.
Old 2011-10-20, 05:29   Link #139
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
No mention of a possible ultimate fire element technique, huh?
Amaterasu?
Old 2011-10-20, 06:15   Link #140
Kafriel
Senior Guest

That one would be black though, right?

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion