AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-06, 03:49   Link #11441
Eratas123

@ Meistah - So they both flail around like idiots when they play the games Sounds like they're a perfect match.

Do you mind if I have Celeste's IS spew fire for the segment? No reason, just atmosphere and rule of funny.

@ Senpai - You have to judge it based on the pilot. Akatsubaki is probably the strongest but is crippled by Houki's lack of aptitude (Well, it was) while white knight would probably be a C rank had anyone but Chifuyu been the one to use it.

Anyway, Irish wins the fight by being a pragmatic prick and grabbing the dragon costumes tail to drag Celeste down. After the match the narration hams it up (They're actors sucked and this is their best show yet) and says the "prince kisses the princess passionately". Now, what should I do for this part:

1. Actually does it cause he's too tired to care and just wants to finish it up already. Whether on the lips or not is up to you.

2. Walks off the stage and refuses to do it given the fact that he just got attacked by a German super dragon.
Old 2011-12-06, 03:54   Link #11442
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Arrrrgghhh!! Help me think a good name for charlotte's mom please
Old 2011-12-06, 03:55   Link #11443
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ What about Claire? Or maybe Elise?

I think we need to call in wavehawk for this.
Old 2011-12-06, 03:55   Link #11444
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Also making a flashback for Charlotte Anyway, why don't you try Claire? Sarah works too.
Old 2011-12-06, 03:56   Link #11445
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - You have to judge it based on the pilot. Akatsubaki is probably the strongest but is crippled by Houki's lack of aptitude (Well, it was) while white knight would probably be a C rank had anyone but Chifuyu been the one to use it.
As I said, SEPARATELY, meaning pilot is not taken into the account. as for ShiroKishi, well, that's how legends says (it's either conventional weapon in I.S.-verse worse than ours or newer I.S. are weaker than ShiroKishi, I choose the later).

(By the way, Mondo Grosso 1 happened in 2021 in anime...)

ByakuShiki Nanatou can take anything, and I mean ANYTHING, basically goes kamikaze for a minute before every single motor and electronics in it's frame fried/ exploded.

(This Variant will appear in the fight against Laura when Ichika goes to a berserk raeg)

Quote:
Anyway, Irish wins the fight by being a pragmatic prick and grabbing the dragon costumes tail to drag Celeste down. After the match the narration hams it up (They're actors sucked and this is their best show yet) and says the "prince kisses the princess passionately". Now, what should I do for this part:
Just as planned.

Quote:
1. Actually does it cause he's too tired to care and just wants to finish it up already. Whether on the lips or not is up to you.

2. Walks off the stage and refuses to do it given the fact that he just got attacked by a German super dragon.
Have Karon says "Anywhere but lips", the catch, Irish doing it in a place that is not really appropriate and somewhat a fetish fuel (such as neck, armpit, foot...I prefer neck personally )

Cue berserk rage and Irish being accused as a pervert
Old 2011-12-06, 03:59   Link #11446
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Hmm, Claire might do if I don't have anything left
Old 2011-12-06, 04:04   Link #11447
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Neck most likely. I'll make it so that she got a small graze without her realizing it and he ignores the narration and tries to cure her wound via sucking like one does on a small cut. Unfortunately, she might get a small hicky because of this

Anyway, where to next? Maid cafe for lolz?

@ Yachi - Is this tragic or not? You know there's only one way this will end.
Old 2011-12-06, 04:04   Link #11448
DarkJak2050

Uhh... any thoughts guys?

Spoiler for Possible "new" OC:

I maybe getting to far ahead of myself here...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 04:07   Link #11449
Eratas123

@ Jak - Woah, we got a badass grandpa! Anyway, the character is good! I'd love to see him be called a stu who gets all the girls when he's someone like that! I say add him in! It makes more sense to see old soldiers than young ones anyday.
Old 2011-12-06, 04:08   Link #11450
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Neck most likely. I'll make it so that she got a small graze without her realizing it and he ignores the narration and tries to cure her wound via sucking like one does on a small cut. Unfortunately, she might get a small hicky because of this
Everyone: "Irish-kun no ecchi!" "Karon-chan wa eroi na!"

Irish & Karon: "?"

EDIT: It'll be funnier if the POV from a Covert Pervert is added, spicing things up that does not happens in reality XD
Quote:
Buttler cafe maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkJak2050 View Post
Uhh... any thoughts guys?

Spoiler for Possible "new" OC:

I maybe getting to far ahead of myself here...
At the very least, FINALLY, we've got a badass grandpa! TROPE GETTO!
Old 2011-12-06, 04:12   Link #11451
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:

@ Yachi - Is this tragic or not? You know there's only one way this will end.
Might not be tragic, but a little pain of realization. I'll do some cuts in the dream, focusing more on Charlotte's feelings after she wakes up. With a touch of IchikaxCharlotte pairing and drama too

This fact of pairing will never change when I write a fic
Old 2011-12-06, 04:15   Link #11452
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I know Karon is chaste, but would she really not see anything wrong with a hicky? I'm sure her parents taught her that at least.

Butler cafe? Isn't there only females in the school? Where would they get the manpower to run it? Unless they're using a bunch of Bifauxnen's. Anyway, Karon probably wants to go there and (once again) they're lacking members. Irish looks at Karon with a "don't you dare" look on his face but she ignores it and signs them up anyway. Whether Irish dresses up like a maid or Karon as a butler is dependent on the shop. Most likely Irish since Karon hates being dressed up as male and Irish already has experience.

@ Yachi - Mine's tragedy The last part is from Charlotte's mom's POV as she's dying and saying that she was sorry she couldn't be there for Charlotte anymore and how much she loved her.
Old 2011-12-06, 04:17   Link #11453
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Woah, we got a badass grandpa! Anyway, the character is good! I'd love to see him be called a stu who gets all the girls when he's someone like that! I say add him in! It makes more sense to see old soldiers than young ones anyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
At the very least, FINALLY, we've got a badass grandpa! TROPE GETTO!
Uhh, yeah. About "those"... if I do have Victor in my fic, I already planned on having him in a relationship with another person around his age. And he's really more of a "support" character.
Old 2011-12-06, 04:19   Link #11454
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Senpai - I know Karon is chaste, but would she really not see anything wrong with a hicky? I'm sure her parents taught her that at least.

Butler cafe? Isn't there only females in the school? Where would they get the manpower to run it? Unless they're using a bunch of Bifauxnen's. Anyway, Karon probably wants to go there and (once again) they're lacking members. Irish looks at Karon with a "don't you dare" look on his face but she ignores it and signs them up anyway. Whether Irish dresses up like a maid or Karon as a butler is dependent on the shop. Most likely Irish since Karon hates being dressed up as male and Irish already has experience.

@ Yachi - Mine's tragedy The last part is from Charlotte's mom's POV as she's dying and saying that she was sorry she couldn't be there for Charlotte anymore and how much she loved her.
It's not a total flashback friend It's originally a drama, I just put a little flashbacks so I could give a twist and source for Charlotte's loneliness.
Old 2011-12-06, 04:21   Link #11455
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Karon does not notice it until pointed, she can't protest because her request is too generalized (as I said, It can be anywhere.... ). So, Karon might be angry at him but can't unleash it because it's her fault in the first place...

Quote:
They have Ichika, Kyuukai, and 'Charles', unless Kyuukai doesn't exist in that verse and Charles' gender already revealed then...also, they cna drag Irish too.

Quote:
In mine there's only the scene about the farm...
Old 2011-12-06, 04:21   Link #11456
Eratas123

@ Jak - I meant guys who, for no reason whatsoever, attract nearly all the attention of the females in the story. Having him be in a relationship with someone his age is refreshing since I'm tired of seeing these OC's who get into the EXACT same situations as Ichika. The fact that you said "around the same age as him" pretty much takes him out of attention whore for females OC.

@ Yachi - Eh? It's not a flashback?

@ Senpai - Kyuukai doesn't exist here so I'll replace him with Maximillian and Charlotte is still placed on the suit due to her stint as Charles. Most likely he'll still end up being on the maid outfit since this is Dying!Irish and his physical features start to match the pic I posted a while ago.

Okay, do I have them kiss on the fireworks scene or bonfire?
Old 2011-12-06, 04:26   Link #11457
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
@ Jak - I meant guys who, for no reason whatsoever, attract nearly all the attention of the females in the story. Having him be in a relationship with someone his age is refreshing since I'm tired of seeing these OC's who get into the EXACT same situations as Ichika. The fact that you said "around the same age as him" pretty much takes him out of attention whore for females OC.

@ Yachi - Eh? It's not a flashback?

@ Senpai - Kyuukai doesn't exist here so I'll replace him with Maximillian and Charlotte is still placed on the suit due to her stint as Charles. Most likely he'll still end up being on the maid outfit since this is Dying!Irish and his physical features start to match the pic I posted a while ago.

Okay, do I have them kiss on the fireworks scene or bonfire?
It's not a total flashback, but umm... I could make 3/4 of the fic flashback and then 1/4 for the drama
Old 2011-12-06, 04:27   Link #11458
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
ByakuShiki Nanatou can take anything, and I mean ANYTHING, basically goes kamikaze for a minute before every single motor and electronics in it's frame fried/ exploded.

(This Variant will appear in the fight against Laura when Ichika goes to a berserk raeg)
Spoiler for What Anjonne would comment during the battle:

Dr. P'jilner: Only a Minute under Overload?! That thing must have some sort of very primitive or clear lacking of a proper cooling system- unlike what I had installed in the 2 IS units that I have personally tinkered with. Maybe you would be interested in some Zectris Quick Repair Nanite Paste to help extend the life of the modules even further in battle? They cost a lot though. Or would you like to invest in a more effective cooling and repair systems so that in the end you could possibly extend the Overload Time to almost indefinitely? I am currently running a 50% off on all products right now so invest now or else.

*runs*
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 04:29   Link #11459
DarkJak2050

Quote:
I meant guys who, for no reason whatsoever, attract nearly all the attention of the females in the story. Having him be in a relationship with someone his age is refreshing since I'm tired of seeing these OC's who get into the EXACT same situations as Ichika. The fact that you said "around the same age as him" pretty much takes him out of attention whore for females OC.
Now I wonder how EthernalRain and StratoSpear are going to react if they take a look at him.
Old 2011-12-06, 04:30   Link #11460
Eratas123

@ Yachi - Then I guess we're different Mines a full flashback with a downer ending at the end since Claire wasn't able to say goodbye to Charlotte.

@ Senpai - Made an edit to previous post.

@ Meistah - Is Karon so innocent she doesn't notice a hicky?

@ Jak - Not sure about Stratos, but I think Rain will think it's good. Still, a badass old man is new and refreshing which is good enough for me.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest