Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-09, 08:21   Link #341
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Need not looking any further... Lyrical Nonsense: FROM
And yes, both OP & ED seem to have Lyrics spot-on with, majorly, Chtholly and her tragic story...
these lyrics are just too much
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-10, 01:41   Link #342
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The insert song on this ep sounds so good
Old 2017-06-10, 03:20   Link #343
Arya

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
This is what it means to be terminal ;_;
Yeah, it synthesizes Chtholly's state perfectly
And the little changes ... and the knitting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konishi View Post
IMO, this fact is really depressing for both Itheas, the one that dissapeared, and the one that was suddently placed in such situation
Yeah, I also thought it. And I was also a bit ambivalent on Chtholly's answer on Ithea's questioning about her previous, and so now actual but concealed, self. Chtholly's answer was understandable from her point of view, but not sure about Ithea's And her face kinda showed that ambivalence, I mean, whichever side you look at you will do a disservice to the other, still you can't look at both so it will be always a lose-lose situation. Very depressing indeed.

About the music I get enchanted instead by the background music during the Ithea/Chtholly hug and onward. That piano and humming got and gets me so damn easily.

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 15:40   Link #344
AB079
Banned

With this episode the big secret is revealed, Humans are the beasts and they were the ones that destroyed everything. I'm still surprised why they didn't included "Fatheerr!" way before since they took the time to explain that Beasts are humans.

As always the scenes between kutori and Wilhelm are the best, especially the marriage proposal. kutori's dream showed Lillia (another best girl), she was one of the heroes that went with Wilhelm to fight the beasts, but Lilya found the truth about all of this and that's why the scene with Elq talking to her is really important.

On a side note and judging by the preview, we're reaching the end of volume 3, is the studio going be faithful to the LN or they will change the ending? we'll see.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 16:14   Link #345
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
With this episode the big secret is revealed, Humans are the beasts and they were the ones that destroyed everything. I'm still surprised why they didn't included "Fatheerr!" way before since they took the time to explain that Beasts are humans.

As always the scenes between kutori and Wilhelm are the best, especially the marriage proposal. kutori's dream showed Lillia (another best girl), she was one of the heroes that went with Wilhelm to fight the beasts, but Lilya found the truth about all of this and that's why the scene with Elq talking to her is really important.

On a side note and judging by the preview, we're reaching the end of volume 3, is the studio going be faithful to the LN or they will change the ending? we'll see.
well while i understood that part about humans being the beasts, which things goes like your typical "zombie apocalipse" but with humans turning in monsters instead of zombies, i still want know how everything started, who did it and why they did it, that things still confuse for me.

i would like some insight about it by pm from some LN readers, if they could share that part of the history, in case anime don't proper cover it.

edit: peoples already pm, then for now i think i don't need anymore spoiler maybe later after next episode but for now really thanks for the pms for the peoples which helped.

Last edited by Blueknight78; 2017-06-13 at 17:29.
Blueknight78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 18:00   Link #346
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So the red haired Brave's name was Liliane, strnagely she appears right inside of Ctholly's mind. Meaning that she is actually a part of it Chotolly just as much as Elq.
At least the way she appeared was definitely more than just a memory.

I'm also not too surprised by the fact that humans turned out to be the beasts tbh. - I also have a prime suspect on who created them hint: his name starts with S and he likes capes.

Another noteworthy thing is that, apparently, Liliane survived the fight with their original enemies too btw, and later thought against the new beasts, or Elq is one of the original beasts now turned into a fairy

Or both, the original Enemies they thought just evolved like that and turned all of humanity into part of their own. - Maybe thats also why the skull guy is helping - he is feeling guilty.
Elq being one of the original ones would make a nice explaination on why none of the original beasts has yet to return. They have simply become fairies.

On another note:
That flower like beast appearing when wilhelm is on the surface is imho too much of a coincidence - so that one could be his 'children' accumulated turned into one beast... - Would fit his premotion.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 18:56   Link #347
AB079
Banned

^You really need to read the Light Novel.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 20:33   Link #348
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

man, them getting closer together will only result in it hurting more when they're pulled apart... also another massage scene! haha

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-13, 21:18   Link #349
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Chtholly is really working hard clean that ship and Willem getting two different responses from those girls when doing that back rub
Old 2017-06-14, 04:32   Link #350
Keila

Episode 10

Is anyone fluent enough in French to provide a meaningful translation of the magazine cover? Google translate seems to mangle the translation somewhat (that, or the cover is really as messed up as it seems)

==Magazine Cover==

A faire
Maintenant

Maintenant mariée amour femme afaires speciales!

En approchant fou d'une femme mariée au rendez-vous galant de tart que les gens la nuit!

à être embarrassé par son mari et un autre homme avec un sens immoral d'excitation!

OK mon mari est en déplacement aujourd hui...
Keila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 07:01   Link #351
DracoS

Romance in this show is gaining strength, I loved that hug scene. On the beast it seems likely that little girl was one of the first, but I do wonder if the beast are more than one being soul melded together...?
DracoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 07:04   Link #352
Toullaty

Google translation didn't mangle the translation.
The sentence aren't good from the beginning. They probably put french words a little randomly after looking at a dictionary.

But on the whole, it is the story of a married woman who spends the night with her lover when her husband is away.
Toullaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 07:27   Link #353
choopo

hope Satelight make S2 for full 24 Eps so they can Cover vol 4 & 5 + Suka Moka Vol 1-5
They really like make a squel like Maccross, Aquarion and Symphogear

Checking Suka Suka Character on My Anime List and omg Kutori Sword held by two people there, Kutori and . .
choopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 10:00   Link #354
Zefyris
図書館狼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post
Is anyone fluent enough in French to provide a meaningful translation of the magazine cover? Google translate seems to mangle the translation somewhat (that, or the cover is really as messed up as it seems)

==Magazine Cover==

A faire
Maintenant

Maintenant mariée amour femme afaires speciales!

En approchant fou d'une femme mariée au rendez-vous galant de tart que les gens la nuit!

à être embarrassé par son mari et un autre homme avec un sens immoral d'excitation!

OK mon mari est en déplacement aujourd hui...
That's not proper French, the grammar and word choice/order is all over the place. But it's basically a story about a guy deeply in love with a married woman, and having an affair with her in the night, and the amoral excitation she has of being in the arms of another man while her husband is away for business reasons.
Old 2017-06-14, 13:42   Link #355
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Loved loved loved that last scene Chtholly and Willem. He's finally being and honest and expressing how he really feels. So happy for them!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-14, 17:06   Link #356
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keila View Post
==Magazine Cover==
Let's translate it word for word so you have an idea why that french is so bad.
Quote:
To do
now

now married love woman special afaires*!

While approaching madly in love with a married woman at the galant date of latee** than night people!

to be embarassed by her husband and another man with an amoral sense of excitation!

OK my husband is away today....
*deliberate typo: just like in English, in French, it should be "affaires".
** same: should have been "tard", not "tart".

Anyway, as much as the last scene was quite powerful, it raised so many death flags it isn't even funny (well, it isn't like it is surprising considering first ep intro...)
Old 2017-06-15, 04:16   Link #357
gunner56

From a(n) lore/in-universe perspective, maybe the French language aged in a weird direction after the extinction of humans?
Old 2017-06-15, 05:50   Link #358
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner56 View Post
From a(n) lore/in-universe perspective, maybe the French language aged in a weird direction after the extinction of humans?
The human book, that blue haired fairy carries around, is written in Latin though, so humans had likely nothing to do with that universe's wierd french

I'll not bother trying to translate it though, chances are high the gramar is so screwed due to it being a dead language. Plus - I also try to forget all my latin lessons :P

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-15, 06:20   Link #359
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post

Sounds like her killing Elq started all this though..... Epic fail on her part or whoever sent her to do it if so
Old 2017-06-15, 17:16   Link #360
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Let's translate it word for word so you have an idea why that french is so bad.
*deliberate typo: just like in English, in French, it should be "affaires".
** same: should have been "tard", not "tart".

I kinda read it as "To do now: married women!" (wait, what kind of instructions are those?) "... special offer on married women!" (oh, it's an ad for a brothel with a pretty abstract fetish...)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, light novel adaptation, post apocalyptic, science fiction, tragedy