AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-06, 01:10   Link #11421
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Ignored.....
Old 2011-12-06, 01:12   Link #11422
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Zero: Ack, sorry! The weakness of fake cores in HoTM, is that they have limited lifespan (three months), and the BT energy inside is at a wavelength hazardous for the pilot or operator.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 01:14   Link #11423
Eratas123

@ Rain - Bit of a complication: Irish has amnesia during most of these segments. Wouldn't she question why her "dad" is acting like an uke out of a harem manga?

Side note - Kyuukai will be shown to have a bit of an unreasonable side in Shadow. He refuses or tries to downplay his mother's assholish moves and always rebukes Irish even when he has a point in what he's saying like the missile launching. Is this alright?

@ Senpai - What festival games incite a romantic atmoshphere? Remember, this is only the school festival.
Old 2011-12-06, 01:14   Link #11424
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thanks, I tend to miss Stratos' and Jak's post for some reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - What festival games incite a romantic atmoshphere? Remember, this is only the school festival.
Fish-catching, also hoop-throwing and shooting gallery. Usually the guys will do it for the girls, hence the phrase "I'll do it for your sake"

EDIT: Wait that's for public festival, sorry i messed up, lemme do some research.
Old 2011-12-06, 01:17   Link #11425
HasuMasu
*Artist

Yeah, but I wasn't the one who started showing them, they just kinda discovered it.

It doesn't help that I'm the one who converted them all to the dark side which is Infinite Stratos.
Old 2011-12-06, 01:19   Link #11426
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I'll include those in anyway. In a subversion, Karon pretty much dominates most of the games while Irish bumbles around like a retard.
Old 2011-12-06, 01:19   Link #11427
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He'll continue to be unreasonable until his mother until she does something so outragous that affects him.

Of course, for things like the missile launching, he'll agree that it was absurd. But he'll try to downplay on how absurd it was.

Even when he admits it was assholish (after a while), he'll try to convince Irish she redeemed herself with him, Koyomi, the medical and charity cores, etc.

Now I've got to sleep. Night guys!
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 01:24   Link #11428
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Yeah, but I wasn't the one who started showing them, they just kinda discovered it.

It doesn't help that I'm the one who converted them all to the dark side which is Infinite Stratos.
If only I can do the same thing with my 'just friends' female colleague... then again I.S. has not enough attractive boys and HoYay, seems like I have no chance

Wait the festival happened at day or night?
Old 2011-12-06, 01:25   Link #11429
Eratas123

@ Rain - Irish: Charity doesn't excuse excuse the millions of live lost! Is your mother such an idiot that she thinks that donating money and kissing babies on TV is going to make everything better? That the dead will rest in peace? Look at those orphans, almost all of them lost their paremts fighting in that damned war or were just innocent victims. It's her fault that they're where they are now and nothing's going to change that. And what did she leave behind? Just a killer trying to play a hero. If you need more proof of your mistakes, just look in front of you.

Kyuukai's response? I plan to put this in the fic.

@ Senpai - Day up to night. Starts at 10 am and ends at about 9-10 pm.
Old 2011-12-06, 01:37   Link #11430
Eratas123

@ Senpai - No suggestions, Senpai?
Old 2011-12-06, 01:42   Link #11431
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - No suggestions, Senpai?
Have other characters and their antics as background as well (constantly lampshaded). Some of them might play date peepers, shipper on deck, also, some that's actually considered moment killer (even though both of them is oblivious) or tried to ruin the date (I'm not sure about the last one though).
Old 2011-12-06, 01:46   Link #11432
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I meant the list of games I need more than just shooting range and fish. Date peepers will probably be Riz (dragged along), Maya and Erika(Shipper on deck), Ange and Honne (Momnet killer even if they don't mean to) and Celeste (Tries to smash the date since she thinks it's improper)
Old 2011-12-06, 01:54   Link #11433
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I meant the list of games I need more than just shooting range and fish. Date peepers will probably be Riz (dragged along), Maya and Erika(Shipper on deck), Ange and Honne (Momnet killer even if they don't mean to) and Celeste (Tries to smash the date since she thinks it's improper)
That's seriously awesome. WUT!

It's school festival, so there might not much in terms of games, as for the ATTRACTION as a whole, the usual stuff: food vendor, a play, ghost house, probably a Stage for various show (comedy, music, hey, maybe Karon & co can be there! ). Also, various kind of cafe (Maid cafe, traditional shop etc)
Old 2011-12-06, 02:03   Link #11434
Eratas123

@ Senpai - I just got an idea! Karon and Irish go to see a play. The head actresses for princess and prince end up being late amd Karon (ever the optimist) signs them up in order to help out with the play. So Irish is prince while Karon is princess. Meanwhile, Celeste sees what's going on and figures it would be a perfect chance to destroy the date. She stuns the person playing the dragon and steals the costume. Cue Celeste attacking Irish and Irish reacting like it's a real fight. Meanwhile, the audience is amazed at the "amazing special effects" and comments that the prince must love the princess if he's willing to go to such lengths to fight the "dragon". What do you think?

Also, the haunted house, who do you think should be scared amd clinging to the other? Irish or Karon?

@ Meistah - Is Karon good in festival games?
Old 2011-12-06, 02:07   Link #11435
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - I just got an idea! Karon and Irish go to see a play. The head actresses for princess and prince end up being late amd Karon (ever the optimist) signs them up in order to help out with the play. So Irish is prince while Karon is princess. Meanwhile, Celeste sees what's going on and figures it would be a perfect chance to destroy the date. She stuns the person playing the dragon and steals the costume. Cue Celeste attacking Irish and Irish reacting like it's a real fight. Meanwhile, the audience is amazed at the "amazing special effects" and comments that the prince must love the princess if he's willing to go to such lengths to fight the "dragon". What do you think?
You HAVE to put this, white haired Shota vs white haired amazon FTW!

Also, Karon will be amazed at first, but then basically read that Celeste and Irish doing it more than a simple play....

Quote:
Also, the haunted house, who do you think should be scared amd clinging to the other? Irish or Karon?
Karon will mostly playing it for the sake of atmosphere, but Irish for sure will be scared as hell with female 'ghost', especially with boobies.
Old 2011-12-06, 02:59   Link #11436
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Just realized something.... did we ever use Tier system to determine power level of the characters and machines (separately)? I knew it's useless in the field, but well, why not?
Old 2011-12-06, 03:05   Link #11437
HasuMasu
*Artist

What do you mean? If you want a power ranking the novel gives.
Old 2011-12-06, 03:13   Link #11438
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
What do you mean? If you want a power ranking the novel gives.
I mean for example

Tier 1: Akatsubaki, Silver Gospel, ShiroKishi (?!), ByakuShiki Nanatou (?!?!)
Tier 2: Byakushiki Setsura, Raphael Revive Custom, Mysterious Lady
Tier 3: Blue Tears, ByakuShiki, Raphael Revive, Shen Long, Schwarzer Regen, Uchigane Houki Custom, KuroGane, most Gen-2 unit
Tier 4: Most Gen-1 units
Tier 5: Uchigane (), Armored Stratos, Prototype Gen-1 units

ByakuShiki is technically stronger than everyone, but has crippling weakness, 2nd Shift ADDING even more weakness, but much stronger than the first shift. ByakuShiki nanatou is 'Candle out', exerting 3 times performance before it's frame fried due to massive flow of energy...

Most I.S. in tier 3 is as noted are gen-3, and all of them has crippling weakness of some sort.

Revive custom is tier 2 because it's well rounded and has no weakness aside from lack of energy weapons, but it reached maximum potential and has little room for development...

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-06 at 03:39.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-06, 03:20   Link #11439
HasuMasu
*Artist

True, as long as he can avoid getting hit, he can finish the fight quickly before he runs out of juice.

Come to think of it, that sounds exactly like me.
Old 2011-12-06, 03:25   Link #11440
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I fully support this whacky turn of events because when Celeste gets worked up over something, chaos results.

Karon without IS is quite bad at sports, in spite of being rather fit for a girl her age. Irish should easily trump her.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest