AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-28, 05:53   Link #7701
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Till the very damn end, Doni is the most problematic idiot that has ever lived!!!

I seriously wonder why on earth someone like him became a master swordsman, slain a God, then became a Campione.

Not satisfied with rare appearances of Gods & Divine Beasts in his life. Unlike Godou, who has many encounters of Gods every one 1 or 2 months.

Seriously, what a troublesome idiot indeed.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 05:57   Link #7702
Yami no Ou
まおう

Doni might be an idiot but still he is powerful
Old 2013-06-28, 06:00   Link #7703
kazzuya13

Even though they have been in the ancient world for more than 1 week.
Spoiler for time difference:

That means it is still possible for them to return before valentines day.
Old 2013-06-28, 06:00   Link #7704
muk

Quote:
By chanting this incantation, Kusanagi Godou was granted for a short duration the witch goddess' divine power of magical control—

This could be described as an impromptu grimoire, a guide for controlling a goddess' powers.

Using this power, Kusanagi Godou was able to draw out the [Sword of the Beginning and the End], despite not being a goddess himself, to obtain the power of heaven and earth's creation!
from what i gather, godou gains the property of a goddess and obtains the power of heaven and earth creation

so he can create anything not just the sword of beginning and the end
muk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 06:03   Link #7705
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

But hey, who knows? Godou might kill a Heretic God in the past and accidental took an authority.

And what's more, more Aisha moments and flags to be raised in the next volume.

And maybe Godou might ask some tips from Uldin on how to manage a Harem. Especially, threatening wives that's after your life if you're not faithful.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 06:08   Link #7706
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
Even though they have been in the ancient world for more than 1 week.
Spoiler for time difference:

That means it is still possible for them to return before valentines day.
it seems that way,and perhaps the author wont waste the Valentines day event in the past so he would likely return them to the present time having just spent a day or so
Old 2013-06-28, 06:09   Link #7707
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
But hey, who knows? Godou might kill a Heretic God in the past and accidental took an authority.

And maybe Godou might ask some tips from Uldin on how to manage a Harem. Especially, threatening wives that's after your life if you're not faithful.
The only thing I can think of Uldin would teach Godou is bedroom technique.
Old 2013-06-28, 07:21   Link #7708
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
Yes, the goat grants magical control. So does the warrior. My question is if Circe's gift does, or if it only provides with the basic spells and "qualifications".

This time the gift granted the qualification/goddess property to use the sword. But if it's completely like a regular grimoire (as the one in V8), it won't help with control, as that tree near Sakura's apartment proves.

Now, I know it's only described "as if" it were a grimoire and having to use all of Goat/Warrior + Circe's gift + Athena's gift (+Murakumo) is a bit too complicated, but... I can't stop wondering.
Considering it comes from Circe, comparing it to a simple beginners spell book seems insulting.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 08:09   Link #7709
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

So now the story would chronologically be
3-11-14 chapter 1-Blu ray 1-1-blu ray 2/3-2-ss1-4-5-ss2-6-7-blu ray 4/5/6/7-8-9-10-ss3-ss4-12-ss5-13-ss6-14
Right?
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 08:16   Link #7710
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post

Doubt it. We already know that the next volume is going to focus on another campione from the afterwords, which is probably gonna be Salvatore. I don't think this arc will last much longer than that.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 08:21   Link #7711
zzhk
Summary Machine

I'm sure the author didn't describe the various 5th century godslayers for nothing so he'll probably showcase more of them in V15.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zurvan View Post
So now the story would chronologically be
3-11-14 chapter 1-Blu ray 1-1-blu ray 2/3-2-ss1-4-5-ss2-6-7-blu ray 4/5/6/7-8-9-10-ss3-ss4-12-ss5-13-ss6-14
Right?
If you're splitting up by chapter, the V3 prologue and epilogue would go immediately before V4. Also, you'll have to split up V8 as well.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 08:29   Link #7712
Yami no Ou
まおう

perhaps volume 15 will be about Doni fighting against other ancient Campiones and Godou would learn that news and rush to the scene
Old 2013-06-28, 08:59   Link #7713
bakapervert
A pervert

It should be impossible for Godou to meet King of the End in this arc I think. Its said that in the future Uldin will have some connection with Attila. Considering that Godou shouldn't be that long in the past till Uldin meet Attila, he should be back to the future before King of the End appear.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 09:19   Link #7714
zzhk
Summary Machine

Uldin *IS* Attila (if Erica's suspicions are correct regarding the connection of Tyr's sword).

Besides, the title "Attila" simply means "universal ruler" in Turkic language.

Furthermore, the sudden death of Attila the Hun (in 453 CE) could be explained as the King of the End's doing.
Old 2013-06-28, 09:29   Link #7715
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Uldin *IS* Attila (if Erica's suspicions are correct regarding the connection of Tyr's sword).

Besides, the title "Attila" simply means "universal ruler" in Turkic language.

Furthermore, the sudden death of Attila the Hun (in 453 CE) could be explained as the King of the End's doing.
Around what date did the King of the End manifested in that era? Acording to the Old Ones he´s been sleep for at least a millenium.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 09:31   Link #7716
zzhk
Summary Machine

According to Volume 9, he did a sweep during the 5th century.

Presumably, he did another one during the 10th-11th century which involved Susanoo etc and then he's been dormant ever since.
Old 2013-06-28, 09:38   Link #7717
Kadi
知識の探求者

Makes me curious how mankind dealt with gods between the purge around 1100 and Bobby's becoming a godslayer. ~600 years without a single campione sounds tough, even if we assume that the rate at which Godou runs into gods is abnormally high.
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 09:38   Link #7718
haseo0408

Quote:
According to Volume 9, he did a sweep during the 5th century.

Presumably, he did another one during the 10th-11th century which involved Susanoo etc and then he's been dormant ever since.
Thanks, but has anyone consider that Uldin might end up going back to the future with Godou along with his wives and someone else could take the tittle of Atila, I know it sounds difficult but can never know with a Campione, especially now that it seems he has made some sort of friendship with Godou.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 09:43   Link #7719
Hidfe

Quote:

It would fit perfectly.

After all:

"So, Ena-san, I shall now disclose my speculations. This is most likely ancient Europe. The time period is roughly between the fourth and fifth centuries. The location is a province in the Roman Empire, probably Gaul."
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 09:45   Link #7720
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Thanks, but has anyone consider that Uldin might end up going back to the future with Godou along with his wives and someone else could take the tittle of Atila, I know it sounds difficult but can never know with a Campione, especially now that it seems he has made some sort of friendship with Godou.
That depends on how the timeline would react to something like that. Personally, I doubt that Aisha's tunnel can transport to the present era, someone that "originally" wasn't meant to exist in that time.

After all, it would be a quite huge change in the world's history.

In other words, I don't think that something like that is going to happen.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem