Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-06-18, 09:36   Link #921
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitrospeed View Post
I know right?

We need that animated with the rest of arc 4. I can imagine this scene be way stronger with superb voice acting, realistic face expressions, warm colors in the background, fluent animation and a fitting soundtrack in the background. Too good.
twitter /2chan go nuts after episode 11 imagine with me if that scene got animated (probably won't happen T_T) , i would die from the cuteness i read that post like 10 times and still reading it every time it just TOOO SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 09:46   Link #922
Mitrospeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
twitter /2chan go nuts after episode 11 imagine with me if that scene got animated (probably won't happen T_T) , i would die from the cuteness i read that post like 10 times and still reading it every time it just TOOO SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's even better if you know the whole context and read it word by word. Especially what becomes of them after that.

Well they've already dropped some hints that point towards arc 4. Let's hope !
Mitrospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-18, 09:56   Link #923
Mizo

Quote:
It's even better if you know the whole context and read it word by word. Especially what becomes of them after that.

Well they've already dropped some hints that point towards arc 4. Let's hope !
*_* what happen after that ? i saw a post that there was another cute scene after that but didn't bother to ask then u mention it again >_<
Old 2016-06-19, 01:09   Link #924
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
*_* what happen after that ? i saw a post that there was another cute scene after that but didn't bother to ask then u mention it again >_<
Spoiler for spoilers:

I think I saw a fan art of that scene somewhere, with EMT blushing while hugging a pillow.
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 01:40   Link #925
Mizo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:

I think I saw a fan art of that scene somewhere, with EMT blushing while hugging a pillow.
god damn it , I remembered that scene from Hidan no Aria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylaxob615R8 was so f@#ing hilarious

P.S.thank you
Old 2016-06-19, 03:14   Link #926
Pierre

Ill be honest I hope Rosewal gets a permanent brutal death. Knowing that he is responsible for basically all the crap that happens from the first few volumes because he is hung up on some dead witch kind of ticks me off.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 10:19   Link #927
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:

I couldn't resist checking out the chapter with EMT and Subaru after all the spoilers, here's a summary for those interested. I did it on a phone without a dictionary though.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Edit: chapter is arc 4 chp 110 - Reason to Believe
This is one of the most sweet things I´ve read in a while! Subaru sure has grown a whole lot as a person since he came to that world. And Emilia is a far more tragic girls than what initialy though, poor girl.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 11:58   Link #928
Sayaka Rei

Quote:
I know right?

We need that animated with the rest of arc 4. I can imagine this scene be way stronger with superb voice acting, realistic face expressions, warm colors in the background, fluent animation and a fitting soundtrack in the background. Too good.
Yeah, hope they'll do a second season !!
Although I think it's linked to the number of LNs already published, and for arc 4, we are at 0.
Considering the length of this series and pace of the publisher, who knows when we'll see the end of Re: Zero (LN).
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 13:31   Link #929
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Ok, huge omissions in this week's episode.
I'd say more than half, close to 70-80% of content was skipped.
(Much more interaction at the start, Rem's fight with an army of thugs in the alleyway, Subaru's infiltration mission into the palace, etc)

But the most important omission was this.
Spoiler:
Old 2016-06-19, 14:15   Link #930
kazen

i Thought the skipped contents were fine mostly but i must agree the Al's background reveal was a huge mistake, that was probably the most important thing to show, and they just skipped it.
kazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 14:15   Link #931
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
(Much more interaction at the start, Rem's fight with an army of thugs in the alleyway, Subaru's infiltration mission into the palace, etc)

Spoiler:
They're gonna spend 14 episodes on this arc. I think they're taking liberties and rearranging the content for better presentation.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 16:14   Link #932
Bangirasu

Are there any interesting scenes between Subaru and Emilia in Arc 5?
Bangirasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 16:45   Link #933
Mitrospeed

Quote:
Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure they're rearranging this scene and implement it in the next episode. The carriage scene cut off right in the middle of Priscilla's sentence without any continuation.

Subaru also reacted to Al's comment about the Kansai dialect as if this scene has happened.

So I'm sure they will go back to this scene in the next episode as some sort of recall.
Mitrospeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 17:01   Link #934
tuckersister

What happened to Reggie's wives now that he is dead (forgot how Subaru killed him)?

Has Subaru used Authority of Greed yet?

How is Subaru's relationship with Echina as of arc 6? Does he know she came back to life?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 17:33   Link #935
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Thanks for the spoilers. If everyone is right the chapter today had a bad adaptation missed many things to adapt, therefore I have a theory that the v4 could be adapted in 2 chapters, taking the speed of this volume maybe my theory be true, only thing I ask of the adaptation, is to see the fight by Julius vs Subaru as in the WN I don't see a fight with bad adaptation.

well a Pastebin user made a brief summary of the Short Story of Priscilla Bariel on volume of collection of Short Stories - http://pastebin.com/R8KpGq38.

Trupin has translated a the Short story of ReZero Extra: Mayonnaise Scramble after arc 2 and before the arch 3
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...t?pref=2&pli=1.

Credits to the respective translators
Old 2016-06-19, 17:43   Link #936
Diejobu

If Al is Japanese , does it mean he came from Subaru's world? Does he have the same ability or what?
Diejobu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 18:04   Link #937
CptChaos

Does anybody see a fitting possibility for them to add the scene with Rem beating up the thugs in a later episode? I really wanted to see this.
CptChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-19, 21:06   Link #938
Mizo

can someone confirm if this true?

Spoiler for satella/envy ?:
Old 2016-06-19, 22:46   Link #939
larethian

Quote:

Spoiler:
My guess is that they will move it to when Subaru approaches Priscilla for help and Al will reveal it then.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-20, 08:26   Link #940
Bangirasu

I had two questions about beginning of Arc 4 since there is not complete summary at all:
Spoiler:

Also, I wanted to know if there are some nice interactions between Subaru and Emilia in Arc 5.

Last edited by Bangirasu; 2016-06-20 at 08:42.
Bangirasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel