AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-06-26, 16:31   Link #1001
Firesei

Hello Guys First of all im sorry for my bad English but i would like to ask you where do you guys read the light novel?

Thanks
Firesei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 18:00   Link #1002
SooKwang

There is no fan translation, atleast no one who has gotten further than the anime.
SooKwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 19:41   Link #1003
Gahhz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizo View Post
yeah it's legit and plus there's another VERY SWEET scene if you read it your minde going to blow away
Would you mind telling me haha?
Gahhz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-26, 22:38   Link #1004
bakato

Can someone tell us more about Subaru's God Hand? I know he can only make one, but what's his range and can he feel what the hand feels? I ask because I'm wondering whether he's tried using it for evil. Like flipping skirts or groping.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 02:09   Link #1005
itsmealex56

Hi guys, I'm just new here. I just want to ask where are you reading Light/web novel of re:zero? and for the current episode of the anime adaptation of re:Zero, what chapter/volume is it now? Thank you so much
itsmealex56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 02:40   Link #1006
soularc55
7th dimensional king

Stop asking. Look at the thread.
Old 2016-06-27, 02:42   Link #1007
soularc55
7th dimensional king

It's also against the rules and this is licensed. So don't bother asking.
Old 2016-06-27, 02:53   Link #1008
RDNexus

Someone should put the (L) mark on the thread title.
It'd surely indicate to some that this series is licensed.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 03:46   Link #1009
drimsvielwion

theres 2 version of Emilia's past isnt it? which one is true? can someone tell me? @@
drimsvielwion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 03:49   Link #1010
itsmealex56

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularc55 View Post
Stop asking. Look at the thread.
I already visited the links provided in the 1st page prior to my post. I was just hoping for answers, another alternative links on where are they reading, of course I was talking about the official one and not the illegal thing because I know it is a licensed series, and if what arc/chapter/volume is the current anime now.
itsmealex56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 03:52   Link #1011
soularc55
7th dimensional king

No means no, I'm sorry. It is against the rules.
Old 2016-06-27, 04:48   Link #1012
Legis

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmealex56 View Post
I already visited the links provided in the 1st page prior to my post. I was just hoping for answers, another alternative links on where are they reading, of course I was talking about the official one and not the illegal thing because I know it is a licensed series, and if what arc/chapter/volume is the current anime now.
Unless you know Japanese, unfortunately you won't get far. The first volume in English will be released next month. Yen Press will release a volume every 3-4 months. So it's going to take at least 3 years before the English LN catches up with the anime. By then, a second anime season will have probably aired already.
Legis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 05:40   Link #1013
csuree
The Most Hated™

I believe telling the plot of the story in the thread of a licensed novel is not in any collision with any copyrights,
They haven't banned you from telling the plot to a fellow interested party.
By your logic If u read Nemo, you are not allowed to tell it to a friend who has not read it yet?

He might have asked for links to translation but why don't you link him to the post in the thread to read summaries?
Old 2016-06-27, 05:46   Link #1014
Legis

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
I believe telling the plot of the story in the thread of a licensed novel is not in any collision with any copyrights,
They haven't banned you from telling the plot to a fellow interested party.
By your logic If u read Nemo, you are not allowed to tell it to a friend who has not read it yet?

He might have asked for links to translation but why don't you link him to the post in the thread to read summaries?
You are right. It would probably fall under fair use. You aren't actually sharing the work, you are simply talking about its content in your own words. I don't have links at hand here, but there's some of them in the past 10-20 pages.

A good start would be Re:Zero's Wikia page. There's plenty of spoilers there: http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Natsuki_Subaru/Synopsis
Old 2016-06-27, 05:57   Link #1015
Sparteh

If I wanted to start reading this, which would you recommend Light Novel or Web Novel version? I know that some Web novels when they are turned into Light novels, they become better while others get worse...
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 06:06   Link #1016
Legis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
If I wanted to start reading this, which would you recommend Light Novel or Web Novel version? I know that some Web novels when they are turned into Light novels, they become better while others get worse...
The web novel should be ahead of the LN, so in terms of contents it's probably better. Unfortunately neither are available in English, so I don't have a clue as to which one is better.
Old 2016-06-27, 06:28   Link #1017
Yunyuki
story finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
the ln with vol 8 is probably going to end with the 3rd arc (that one was pretty long after all)
web novel is at the 6th. arc so if you want to read more the web novel is far ahead currently^^
Yunyuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 07:15   Link #1018
Sparteh

Thanks. Another question if you don't mind. How difficult it is in Japanese? Mine is pretty bad, but I am working my hardest to improve it?

Last edited by Sparteh; 2016-06-27 at 07:27.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 07:46   Link #1019
Felixnova

How far in is the WN compared to the LN?

Is Rem still in a coma? It broke my heart when I read what happened ): And then what about that "What if" Rem story? I have some crazy thought that that whole story is actually gonna become 'canon' in the sense of that life she's living is what she's dreaming while in a coma. And when Subaru's & co finally free Rem, she loses her sanity seeing that whole lifetime's worth being not even real.

Too fanfic-y much? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Felixnova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-27, 08:38   Link #1020
-Hikaru-
(´・ω・`)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixnova View Post
How far in is the WN compared to the LN?

Is Rem still in a coma? It broke my heart when I read what happened ): And then what about that "What if" Rem story? I have some crazy thought that that whole story is actually gonna become 'canon' in the sense of that life she's living is what she's dreaming while in a coma. And when Subaru's & co finally free Rem, she loses her sanity seeing that whole lifetime's worth being not even real.

Too fanfic-y much? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WN is currently in arc 6, while LN is approaching the end of arc 3. Volume 9 will probably be the end of arc 3.

Rem is still in a coma. Subaru is still finding a way to save her. The "If" story is just a possible future that is showed to Subaru by Echidna.
-Hikaru- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel