Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-08, 10:02   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 373 Discussion

Wolves ain't Howl Alone

Quote:

Quote:

* Chapter Begins with Starrk VS Love and Rose . Stark is standing in the midst of a pack of wolves stretching as far as the eye can see . The gun hanging from his arm is for some reason gone . And his expression is tinged with sadness . And Stark mutters "Go Stark ". At his signal, the wolves all rush towards Love and Rose. Rose and Love notice the charge and don there masks .

* One by one Love beats down on the approaching wolves with his cudgel . Then Rose goes shikai . Rose: "Play, Sal Tree!!! " His sword stretches out like a rope and on the tip there's a single flower . He uses it like a whip and cuts up the wolves . Love says these guys are like flames there is no end to them and Rose says he hates these strange witchcraft like techniques .

* As soon as he finishes goes : " Golden Sal Tree Sonata #11---16th Night Rose ". He motions his fingers on the rope-like sword as if he were playing the piano . The flower on the end of the sword causes an explosion . Love goes that really a technique and it too is a lot like witchcracft . Rose is annoyed and chides , Surely you must be joking mine's art witchcraft and art not similar .

* The two of them continue fighting the wolves but it's a hard fought battle with the wolves snapping at Rose's sword . One of the wolves bite at Love's foot . At that instant there's a huge explosion and flash and they are engulfed in smoke . Love questions Rose can he hear him ... Love leaps out of the smoke and heads towards Rose as he calls out .At the same time, Rose escapes from the smoke and responds to Love from behind .Rose asks what happened Love answers they aren't flames but ceros . Those wolves are made from Espada revolver cylinders and one by one they were attacking, these Lumps of ceros!! . Also its a pain when fighting at close combat .

* Wolves appear behind Love and bite him and once again there is explosion and smoke . Stark watches them battling from a distance . He quips they are not ceros as if they were Ceros they couldn't inflict a fatal wound . He says they are his own soul thats been divided up . And the wolves are his brethren which he uses as weapons . Those wolverine warheads are Starrk and Lilynette the ability of number 1 espada Coyote Starrk and Lilynette Gingerback ."

* After the smoke lifts we see Love and Rose, on their knees and breathing heavily . Seeing them Starrk says that the fight is over and if they chose to flee he will look the other way . Love who has lost his glasses spits in disgust . Love roars and warns Stark not to take them lightly . Stark says he has no choice and he hates the word clincher .

* Before he can take one step forward, Starrk is pierced from behind by a sharp object through the middle of his body. Chapter Ends .

Credits : Sheetz / Nez / CG / Zangetsu
/ / Nja

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-09-10 at 12:00.
Old 2009-09-08, 10:05   Link #2
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
wow so early! well thanks a lot! this chapter will be interesting! hehe

and for the ones who didn't trust me: the wolves are INDEED Super Ghost Kamikaze attack 2! ^_^

and plz let the stabber be Ukitake
Old 2009-09-08, 10:05   Link #3
Aqua Knight

Noooooo!!!!
Old 2009-09-08, 10:07   Link #4
Gin
*Artist

I was just going to ask you to make this thread
Aizen is so heartless ( But so is Stark now )
Old 2009-09-08, 10:11   Link #5
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Really dont know who stabbed Stark and if its Aizen . Then whats the logic and motive behind that . Stark was being obedient and taking out Vizards .

Can be Rose ?_? his ability is still unknown (yup shooting arrows in the dark) .
Old 2009-09-08, 10:17   Link #6
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Really dont know who stabbed Stark and if its Aizen . Then whats the logic and motive behind that . Stark was being obedient and taking out Vizards .

Can be Rose ?_? his ability is still unknown (yup shooting arrows in the dark) .
It could be: Aizen, Gin (hope so), Ukitake, Shunsui, or maybe even Yamamoto.
Aizen or Gin might do it because Stark has been dragging his feet the whole time and offered the Vizards mercy. Ukitake or Shunsui might do it to show they are still relevant characters, and not just weak push overs like the VCs. Yamamoto could do it because Love and Rose are his former students and he still feels protective of him. (Also because it would be awesome) Another reason Gin could do it is for tha lulz
Old 2009-09-08, 10:17   Link #7
kitten320

Stark got stabbed? 0_o
It better be someone worthy.
Old 2009-09-08, 10:18   Link #8
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Stark got stabbed? 0_o
I doubt we will find out who stabbed him until next chapter.
Old 2009-09-08, 10:18   Link #9
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Aizen or Gin might do it because Stark has been dragging his feet the whole time and offered the Vizards mercy. Ukitake or Shunsui might do it to show they are still relevant characters, and not just weak push overs like the VCs. Yamamoto could do it because Love and Rose are his former students and he still feels protective of him. (Also because it would be awesome) Another reason Gin could do it is for tha lulz
How about WW mistaking the target?
Old 2009-09-08, 10:20   Link #10
Ashura5000

Send a message via MSN to Ashura5000
Quote:
Stark got stabbed? 0_o
Ichigo? :P

He got home off screen! Maybe.

I doubt it though.

Although I can dream...
Old 2009-09-08, 10:21   Link #11
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
How about WW mistaking the target?
Last time i checked, WW is busy getting kicked in the face by the only character more 'absent minded' than him.
Old 2009-09-08, 10:21   Link #12
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura5000 View Post
Ichigo? :P

He got home off screen! Maybe.

I doubt it though.

Although I can dream...
Hell no!
And HELL NO to Hitsugaya too!
Old 2009-09-08, 10:22   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
UPDATE : Stabbed with a Sword
So yeah its NOT WW doing all the penetrating : O

Quote:
Aizen or Gin might do it because Stark has been dragging his feet the whole time and offered the Vizards mercy. Ukitake or Shunsui might do it to show they are still relevant characters, and not just weak push overs like the VCs. Yamamoto could do it because Love and Rose are his former students and he still feels protective of him. (Also because it would be awesome)
Well third party stabbing someone from back is quite cowardly . The fights have been mostly Samurai style one on one or two on one or even 3 . But attacking unexpectedly like this by a third party wont be from good guy's side . That just leaves baddies .

Also did Aizen descend because he saw the assailant making a move ?
Old 2009-09-08, 10:23   Link #14
Ashura5000

Quote:
Hell no!
Kenpachi then?

He stabbed from Hueco Mundo by sheer will power...
Old 2009-09-08, 10:24   Link #15
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Well third party stabbing someone from back is quite cowardly . The fights have been mostly Samurai style one on one or two on one or even 3 . But attacking unexpectedly like this by a third party wont be from good guy's side
Who knows, maybe they decided that fighting like this is too dangerouse.

Quote:
Last time i checked, WW is busy getting kicked in the face by the only character more 'absent minded' than him.
That's the point. He got all angry and didn't see who he was attacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashura5000 View Post
Kenpachi then?

He stabbed from Hueco Mundo by sheer will power...
I can live with that
But he likes to fight fair
Old 2009-09-08, 10:24   Link #16
Aqua Knight

I hope Stark has his hollow hole instead of heart
Old 2009-09-08, 10:25   Link #17
SimplyAJ

You know, I admire the fact that they are trying to make Shikai seem important again, but at the same time, Kubo has already hit that point where obviously Shikais are pretty much worthless IF you know a Bankai. If you do, then the battles go the same way:

Battle. Good guy starts losing. Releases Shikai.
Battle. Bad guy starts losing. Releases.
Battle. Good guy starts losing. Releases Bankai.
Battle. Bad guy acts like he has an ace in the hole. Then he gets overwhelmed and comments/screams/complains about the power the good guy has. He dies.

But if they DON'T know a Bankai:

Good guy fights bad guy on equal footing.
Bad Guy starts getting upper hand by releasing.
Bad guy mocks good guy for a while saying he should surrender.
Good guy gets pummeled almost until death.
Good guy releases Shikai and suprise! Bad guy is shocked. Bad guy is easily beaten.

But ... The formula grows old. It's quite clear that Stark has to be plenty powerful to take on Ukitake and Shunsui himself, followed by the two vizards, yet all four of them did not release their Bankai. They just ... let themselves get pummeled. It's kind of annoying when you KNOW someone can do better and they just don't.

Another annoying thing ... if that is indeed Aizen who stabs Stark, and defeats him that easily, then again, we have another "just how powerful is Aizen" sort of deal going on. Because obviously Stark is pretty beastly if he's stronger than two of the oldest Captains along with two Vizards. Yet, if it was Aizen, then somehow, yet again, he just easily destroys whatever is in his path. Not seeing Aizen sweat at ALL yet is getting kind of old.
Old 2009-09-08, 10:28   Link #18
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Stark got stabbed? 0_o
Worthy of what? Stabbing someone in the back is stabbing someone in the back.

Quote:
Hell no!
Don't worry, he's busy with Hiyori.
Old 2009-09-08, 10:32   Link #19
Ashura5000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Lucky guy.
Old 2009-09-08, 10:32   Link #20
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAJ View Post
Stark has to be plenty powerful to take on Ukitake and Shunsui himself, followed by the two vizards, yet all four of them did not release their Bankai. They just ... let themselves get pummeled. It's kind of annoying when you KNOW someone can do better and they just don't.
Ukitake told Shunsui not to release his Bankai where anyone could see it. This makes me think that Aizen may not know what their Bankais are, captains and VCs are usually prohibited from releasing even their Shikais in SS, so its possible that Aizen never got the chance to see the older captains Bankais.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Sucks to be him.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion