AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-13, 10:08   Link #5841
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Even if Madoka's considered not worthy and a 'failure' by Chifuyu, Tabane recognizes her as an Orimura: she even called her 'Orimura Madoka' and instantly began to fawn on her. So there's got to be some truth to her claim on the name Orimura or else Tabane would have probably done something far worse to her if she was indeed a fake.

As for Phantom Task telling Ichika to be careful of Chifuyu... That lends to a pet theory of mine that Chifuyu broke away from someone/group with enough money/resources to participate in genetic manipulation. If she herself was a member of Phantom Task, or her family was... hnnn.

That story 'Truth Be Told' just might become true.
For everyone's sake... I just might say that it won't... Truth Be Told is a very twisted plot to be true and Chifuyu would probably curse it all to hell if she experienced the life of the other her that lived in TbT.

Just having a very #*$$@#%$^$ mother in TbT is already a very big deterrent for her not to mention the rest.

Anyway, if Madoka is a clone can anyone confirm it that Ichika is one also or is he the real one? Or if he and Madoka are from Chifuyu?

These are pretty old theories but are now coming to life once more.
I'm-here-present is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 10:10   Link #5842
The 48th Ronin

I'm-here-present is Sober!Izuru in disguise! Get him!
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 10:15   Link #5843
I'm-here-present

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Orange View Post
I'm-here-present is Sober!Izuru in disguise! Get him!
If i am indeed Izuru, I'll get myself, don't worry :P
Old 2015-10-13, 10:32   Link #5844
Oslight
*Scanlator

When the hell did IS start becoming so dark...?
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 10:41   Link #5845
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Dark in what way? But I guess people need to have a bit of edge to their stories now so anything less is just not good enough anymore.
Old 2015-10-13, 10:44   Link #5846
I'm-here-present

Kinda how authors interpret the atmosphere of IS but if you ask me the canon IS got dark when PT appeared.
Old 2015-10-13, 10:47   Link #5847
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
I wonder if the author Izuru will start working on finishing the Light Novel version of Infinite Stratos. Hopefully that Ichika will be opened to romance and for him to become stronger since the World Purge incident.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 11:03   Link #5848
Kurazukara

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm-here-present View Post
Kinda how authors interpret the atmosphere of IS but if you ask me the canon IS got dark when PT appeared.
If you ask me, IS is not dark enough, put in a confrontation between Chifuyu and Ichika where the atmosphere is very dark and dangerous followed by Chifuyu showing her brother her cold side and she easily overpowers him.

In my opinion that could be a good start of darkness in the IS story.
Kurazukara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 11:07   Link #5849
I'm-here-present

I'm thinking more on Chifuyu turning yandere and injuring Ichika's harem and kidnaps him

In my take, I think such a scenario could be possible in the LN. Well they did say that Ichika should be careful of Chifuyu... but I think Chifuyu doesn't really mean any harm to her brother... maybe it is for everyone else around him.

Chifuyu's nonchalance all this time maybe hiding something sinister underneath it.
Old 2015-10-13, 11:16   Link #5850
Kurazukara

Quote:
I'm thinking more on Chifuyu turning yandere and injuring Ichika's harem and kidnaps him

In my take, I think such a scenario could be possible in the LN. Well they did say that Ichika should be careful of Chifuyu... but I think Chifuyu doesn't really mean any harm to her brother... maybe it is for everyone else around him.

Chifuyu's nonchalance all this time maybe hiding something sinister underneath it.
That last bit kinda reminds me of the seriously crazy Chifuyu you made in the other story where there is like this other Chifuyu trying to take the original Chifuyu's Ichika because she lost her own and went crazy over it.

Anyway if Chifuyu is indeed just putting this facade to hide her true personality... then the rest will shocked by it. But of course there is no assurance to this... we all still see Chifuyu as the cold yet caring big sister for Ichika... for now that is.

Last edited by Kurazukara; 2015-10-13 at 11:28.
Kurazukara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 12:28   Link #5851
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:

I don't know. But I don't think that Chifuyu would hide something sinister underneath. After all, she does she to care about her brother's well-being. Anyway, that boy needs to get stronger fast after all things he been through if he wish to protect those he cares about. Houki,Cecilia,Rin,Charlotte, and Laura claimed themselves to be his coaches. But did Ichika make any progress? No. Tatenashi also claims to be his special coach. Has Ichika made any progress with her? Well, I'll leave it up to you to make that decision. A man must protect women at all costs.

Take it from the other anime series such as Naruto, High School DxD, and Rosario+ Vampire. Sure Naruto started weak in the beginning, but later on becoming powerful. Issei getting stronger after the fight with Riser Phoenix and getting much stronger since his training with Tannzin. Even Tsukune Aono have gotten stronger than before.

The author better come up with something that can make Ichika to catch up with these girls in the terms of strength. If he wants him to defeat his sister.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-10-13 at 13:07.
Chaos-Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 15:28   Link #5852
lovetospoon73

But let me ask this, who were the ones that funded tabane when she created the 1st IS unit aka white knight;it's hard to tell whose worse tabane, katana, chifuyu or phantom task?
Also if it's true & chifuyu is the bad guy, ichika could go rogue

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-10-13 at 16:52.
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 15:33   Link #5853
Oslight
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
But let me ask this, who were the ones that funded tabane when she created the 1st IS unit aka white knight;it's hard to tell whose worse tabane,takanashi, chifuyu or phantom task?
Also if it's true & chifuyu is the bad guy, ichika could go rogue
Who's Takanashi?
Oslight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-13, 16:54   Link #5854
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I.S. always been grim and dark as hell

Our protagonist is an orphan with severe anger issue and history of bullying and socially ostracized, plus a spartan bitch for a sister.
His childhood friend is mentally unstable girl with hatred for government and her insane sister, and even bigger anger issues.
His OTHER childhood friend is a girl with history of racial bullying and has to deal with permanent divorce of her parents, also anger issues.
Another girl in his group is also an orphan who lost any semblance of trust to every single of her relatives, particularly men, because all they want is her inheritance.
Another girl is a bastard whose entire lives lies on her being tossed and picked up for adult's convenience.
Another girl is a test tube baby raised by military to be ultimate killing machine, but they fail to take issue of unstable mentality and warped mindset.
Another girl is also socially ostracized and extremely sheltered because everyone cares about her sister more.
His own possible twin sister is sick, psychotic clone living her live in the cruel and twisted criminal underworld.

Seriously, that's pretty much recipe for one of edgiest world in school themed LN. Izuru just don't give a fuck because harem sell.

All we need is a rape victim to complete the circle, but I guess that would be too much for fat otakus.
Old 2015-10-13, 17:08   Link #5855
lovetospoon73

do u know who can u trust in the IS universe NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-10-13 at 18:17.
Old 2015-10-13, 18:18   Link #5856
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oslight View Post
Who's Takanashi?
katanais what i met to say
Old 2015-10-13, 23:22   Link #5857
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I just can't take Phantom Task seriously. The only reason they factor in as being 'dangerous' for me is because of how easily they can get close to Ichika without himself or Chifuyu knowing. But other than that, the IS has too many safety features on it to prevent pilot death. It's just not dangerous to me, even though I know that just one IS can kill up into the hundreds of thousands of people.
Old 2015-10-14, 02:33   Link #5858
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I.S. always been grim and dark as hell

Our protagonist is an orphan with severe anger issue and history of bullying and socially ostracized, plus a spartan bitch for a sister.
His childhood friend is mentally unstable girl with hatred for government and her insane sister, and even bigger anger issues.
His OTHER childhood friend is a girl with history of racial bullying and has to deal with permanent divorce of her parents, also anger issues.
Another girl in his group is also an orphan who lost any semblance of trust to every single of her relatives, particularly men, because all they want is her inheritance.
Another girl is a bastard whose entire lives lies on her being tossed and picked up for adult's convenience.
Another girl is a test tube baby raised by military to be ultimate killing machine, but they fail to take issue of unstable mentality and warped mindset.
Another girl is also socially ostracized and extremely sheltered because everyone cares about her sister more.
His own possible twin sister is sick, psychotic clone living her live in the cruel and twisted criminal underworld.

Seriously, that's pretty much recipe for one of edgiest world in school themed LN. Izuru just don't give a fuck because harem sell.

All we need is a rape victim to complete the circle, but I guess that would be too much for fat otakus.
And fucking Izuru decided to waste all these for boring harem rom-com.
Not to mention all these issues almost never are mentioned, touched upon or being brought up again as something for our main characters tries to resolve. Instead, we got fucking romcom.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 02:46   Link #5859
The 48th Ronin

We need MOAR blood, gore and nudity if we want an edgier story
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 02:50   Link #5860
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

We have enough nudity as it is

you just need to add some blood so people can masturbate to it

*eyes Freezing*

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen