Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-03-10, 07:59   Link #1441
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Ranking Time?
  1. Sona/Tsubaki (those glasses those breasts those refined manners )
  2. Ashia (those ears ) / Rias (that fiancee )
  3. Seitokai chicks (those poses )
  4. Touhou maid
  5. Akeno (despite the Sera@KoreZon/Kirika@C**3 similarities)
  6. Koneko (despite the hypno-butt... I WILL RESIST)
  7. Pheonix' slaves

@mangatron: Don't forget the lesser student council anime... Tsuda-kun@SYD has a better harem
lol Asia's ears? In mangatron language that means b- *mangatron gets a sudden severe headache* Speaking of SYD, looks like Yoko Hikasa has the leading role of a group there and here

And lawl Touhou maid, I wanted to mention that before but I felt that would have went way over in this thread, but seeing as how you thought of that too..... I say, you've been reading too much of those Touhou doujins

And you will succumb to the hypno butt! Nobody sees that butt and withers Speaking of Koneko, how about those gloves. Oh yeah I love weaponized girls, but this seems to be the first for a girls whose weapon is herself and how about that paw print, ah I think she's got the personality and spunk to join forces with Ookami-san's kitty-gloved Ryouko-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
in my defense, I was posting on a couple of other forum/blogs at that time, so that might have clouded my judgment; but... I thought it was obvious I was talking about the 2nd eyecatch, since that's what I got @10:43

as for the 'shop: looks like you outdid yasself this time (concerning the lower part of her body, that is)
Okay, multiple sites ja. I thought it was strange to see a post of yours void of an image or two and rather short and to the point But see, the second eyecatch I didn't really get all hot and bothered for, how that happened, I don't know.... *cough* probably because she looked a little flat*cough* oh I'm sorry Koneko-chan! I didn't call you flloooooooooooogh *Koneko steps on the mangatron repeatedly*

Quote:
damn, everytime you say that you make me feel so old... I wish I was still 15...
lol... now you had to remind me about that. There's no way I want to wish I was 15 again, at that age I got pushed into the corporate world and I was advising business decisions
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 08:51   Link #1442
Marina2

Man, after watching this ep.. I really hope someone will make a RPG or FF tactics style turn-based RPG out of this 'Rating game'.

You know, a game where you are given a group of characters of different status/skills and you have to choose what roles (pawn,rook,knight,bishop, and queen) will you give each of them to increase their status in the area you want, dependig on the role. (For example: The knight character will have bonus attack power and speed)

Then, send them into a battle with other team while you, the King, command them.

It must be really fun game.

.................................................. ...

For this ep. I want to say three things

- Asia in underwear ^^
- KONEKO-CHANNNNNNNNN everything about you are cute ^^
- Mira-chan (enemy's pawn) Your eyes are beautiful ^^
Old 2012-03-10, 08:55   Link #1443
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Is it weird of me to think that from the whole dance in the ending,

Grayfia's alluring inviting movements on the floor is the SEXIEST to my eyes...

Damn you grayfia, you alluringly sexy hot milf you... although you're somewhat a clone of Izayoi Sakuya...

Images
Ending clip, 1.5mb Gif
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And one more for the meganekko lovers...

i have to agree they do look... tasty...

Images
Ending clip, 1.5mb Gif

*edited* Almost forgot i accept doing small gif avatars now in my tag thread in the social group

Bathara Yamadipati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 09:24   Link #1444
zzhk
Summary Machine

@deadlystrike
You'd better edit that massive spoiler before a mod comes along...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I have decided to quit my job and go into solitude till i find a way to replicate and perfect Issei's Dress Break nothing matters anymore. Issei I salute you, you have squired the power that all men have sought since the man first laid eyes on boobs.
I don't know, if you keep using Dress Break on your harem, sooner or later you'll be smacked by a heavy clothing bill.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 10:09   Link #1445
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bathara Yamadipati View Post
Is it weird of me to think that from the whole dance in the ending,

Grayfia's alluring inviting movements on the floor is the SEXIEST to my eyes...

Damn you grayfia, you alluringly sexy hot milf you... although you're somewhat a clone of Izayoi Sakuya...

Images
Ending clip, 1.5mb Gif
Oh it's not weird alright. Not to mention she was beautiFULLY animated at that scene, ah someone rotate the camera so I can see behind her and see those wonderful legs
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
@deadlystrike
You'd better edit that massive spoiler before a mod comes along...
Too.Bloody.Late You know I had thought the fellow was joking, but then I see your reply, and now I'm not laughing anymore. I guess next time you should silently notify a mod and not reply to it, sure a couple weeks from now we'd go "oh yeah", which imo is better than "oh bugger....so it is true"

Now I saved the page. Because I'm hoping that they completely ruin that spoiler in the anime just so I can see something different, egads the fun is ruined now. That's what made my predictions special, none of us confirmed it at the time, and when it hits, it all becomes a big LOL
Quote:
I don't know, if you keep using Dress Break on your harem, sooner or later you'll be smacked by a heavy clothing bill.
They could always magically regenerate the clothes like they did in the slime ep
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 13:50   Link #1446
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Too.Bloody.Late You know I had thought the fellow was joking, but then I see your reply, and now I'm not laughing anymore. I guess next time you should silently notify a mod and not reply to it, sure a couple weeks from now we'd go "oh yeah", which imo is better than "oh bugger....so it is true"

He did sketch more or less how it went in the novel. However anime may go original ending. I don't know if they will be able to squeeze all of the rating game and all of things that happen after it just into 2 eps. Really hard to say.
Still you just know who will win the rating game, but don't know any details whatsoever what will happen in it and what will happen exactly after it.
Old 2012-03-10, 16:20   Link #1447
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
Issei's imagination power is goddamn awesome

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 16:38   Link #1448
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Allow me to channel my inner Adam Blade (courtesy of chapter 73 of Needless) with that eyecatch:

NAKED.
WITH.
GLOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! !!!!

LOVE

GLOVES!

Blade would completely approve of this eyecatch, and of Koneko-chan in general. She's exactly the type of girls he loves. Now, if only she could wear knee-socks as well...
Old 2012-03-10, 16:51   Link #1449
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Gotta love what little screentime Sona and Tsubaki get...definitely need more Akeno too!
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 18:23   Link #1450
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Eh?! we need more plotless/fanservice (if not pure H-) screentime for everyone... the only R-18 cut that made it into the anime was Issei's junk
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 00:18   Link #1451
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Well, Issei put his perv ways to good use for his "Dress Break" technique, but still he was thoughtful to ask for Asia to bear with it.

Unfortunately, it did have the very worst opposite reaction much to Koneko and Souna's chagrin.

I do not doubt that there quite some people who are not very happy to watch Issei acting overtly perverted or not leaving his perverted ways aside during the middle of a serious battle.

But, let's all take into account what Koneko told Issei in the previous episode about his forte being his pervertedness. As well, what would be the point of this series if Issei wouldn't be the necessary perverted to strive for the ambition of becoming the Harem King.

Of course, I cannot condone many of his perverted tendencies, but we have to give him credit for using that technique to put quickly as possible all those three pawn girls; besides, this was also payback for what that blue-haired, Phoenix girl did to him last episode and this one too.

The only downside to this is that pulling that perverted technique in front of Koneko made her to put even more distance on him from her.
I think the problem as well with Koneko, and I don't blame her because it's a normal girl reaction to feel either insulted or disgusted at, is that she takes Issei's perverted factor either too personal or too literal, unlike both Rias and Akeno having some degree of tolerance towards it by teasing him.

And, the worst came with Koneko being taken out off guard from the game by Phoenix's Queen by still rejecting Issei for her being still mad about his pervertedness.

The Gremory's are at the midst of a rating game, and their situation is critical due to being an incomplete but complete set, because their set is incomplete according to chess standards. Nevertheless, it is complete because Rias wished to have just that many pieces, because she treats her servants as her friends and family and not as pieces, and it's definite that Phoenix's attitude is Rias's opposite towards his own girls.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:59   Link #1452
Anime-fan10

I'm glad Issei has shown so much improvement; he proved his high aptitude for power in this episode; I can't wait until Rias unlocks all of his seals. Unfortunately, there's only a couple of episodes left, but I'll just enjoy them as much as I can .
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 15:21   Link #1453
Random Wanderer

I can has Koneko-chan naow pls kthxbye.

I haven't actually watched the episode yet, but pictures I've seen of it have caught my attention.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 15:33   Link #1454
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

A biggest surprise to mangatron and EroKing !! :
Spoiler for Very NSFW:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 20:11   Link #1455
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
A biggest surprise to mangatron and EroKing !! :
Spoiler for Very NSFW:
I'd sleep better every night with those bedsheets >_>;;

Old 2012-03-11, 21:37   Link #1456
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Those are pillow cases not sheets

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:47   Link #1457
Xaturas

No pantsu pillows ^^ those Japanese.

BTW since when was Akeno Hair longer than her ? It goes over her legs even thought its still tied up into a ponytail. Same for Rias hair which also is up to her ankles.
Old 2012-03-11, 22:38   Link #1458
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

And what does this ep teach you? Use your air support well...
Old 2012-03-11, 22:38   Link #1459
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
BTW since when was Akeno Hair longer than her ? It goes over her legs even thought its still tied up into a ponytail. Same for Rias hair which also is up to her ankles.
at least, they don't seem to have much "hair" down th-
(which is all that matters to me)
Old 2012-03-11, 22:46   Link #1460
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Those are pillow cases not sheets
Doesn't matter, i'll probably skip those for their figures instead

おっぱいキタァァァァァァァァァァァァァァァァァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
No pantsu pillows ^^ those Japanese.

I don't know and frankly, i don't care much for physics or rocket science, but she does look more >_>;; you know...

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen