AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

View Poll Results: Utawarerumono Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 16 31.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 22 43.14%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 15.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 7.84%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.96%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-20, 11:12   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Utawarerumono Episode 21 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Utawarerumono, Episode 21.

Since ADV Films have licensed Utawarerumono (to be known as the "Shadow Warrior Chronicles") AnimeSuki will no longer list torrents for it. In addition, the following posts are no longer allowed:
  • Asking where you can find Utawarerumono downloads.
  • Providing links to Utawarerumono downloads.
  • Discussing Utawarerumono fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Utawarerumono.
  • Asking for playback help for Utawarerumono episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and raws alike.

You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed, but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.
If a Mod notices anyone breaking these rules then expect to be banned from the forums. It's unlikely a warning will be given and do not expect to be notified, you will just be banned. Please use the Report button if you notice any of the above rules being broken.

Spoiler Tag Usage

Using Spoiler Tags is easy. Using this...

[spoiler=title]Don't forget to use the spoiler title[/spoiler]

....will get you this...

Spoiler for title:
Old 2006-08-21, 12:06   Link #2
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

I wonder if someone could post screenshots when the ep will air. Omniscient seems to want to have a break from blogging - and we cannot fault him since he has quite a lot on his back - and it'd be nice to have a source of information for our benefit...*looks around*
Old 2006-08-21, 12:44   Link #3
USCPharmacist

Dii should start raising hell in this episode, right?
Old 2006-08-21, 13:19   Link #4
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

He already started doing so last episode
Spoiler:
But at any rate, this is indeed where the shit starts hitting the fan.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-21, 13:33   Link #5
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Revenge of the Killer Rabbit People
Old 2006-08-21, 13:38   Link #6
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

With the mechas moving around it should be "The Rabbix Revolutions" or "Kuuya's Counterattack".
Old 2006-08-21, 19:09   Link #7
Omniscient

Spoiler for episode 21:
Old 2006-08-21, 20:25   Link #8
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Spoiler for ep 21:
Old 2006-08-21, 23:56   Link #9
Flame-X
Anti-fan

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is driving me nuts!!!!! dammit i need the ep 22 right now!!!!o;if;lisfdgl;idfh;dsflihildfgh O_O;;;;;;
Old 2006-08-22, 05:53   Link #10
kari-no-sugata

That final image in the preview is so "uh-oh, now you've done it".
Old 2006-08-22, 06:35   Link #11
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Somebody got any screenshots and/or a summary in handy here?
That'd be very appreciated, thx.
Old 2006-08-22, 07:40   Link #12
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334
Somebody got any screenshots and/or a summary in handy here?
That'd be very appreciated, thx.

I second the summary
Old 2006-08-22, 12:18   Link #13
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
By Renegade334's request, I've provided images and a partial synopsis on my gaming website. My Japanese isn't perfect, so I speculated plot points where I didn't understand. But my knowledge of the game allowed me to create a fairly accurate "guess".

I might be willing to provide this kind of material for the remaining episodes.

YES it has spoilers. Even with the preview. So scroll down slowly.................

Exile

Credits:
Omniscient (for providing the general layout that I'm sure people are use to viewing)
Fuyuu (hosts the site I edit on)
USCPharmacist (for providing better details on several plot points)
Pepsi (I couldn't have stayed up till 3am without it)

Spoiler for my assessment of Episode 22:

8/10

Last edited by Zaris; 2006-08-22 at 12:48.
Old 2006-08-22, 12:31   Link #14
USCPharmacist

Very very brief summary for those who can't wait for Shadow Warrior Ray Ramondo to arrive at the states.

The rabbits were pwning shit right and left but morons nation still attacked them for no reason. Actually I think Dii was the one who manipulated the other small nations to attack the rabbit people. Kuuya was under constant pressure by her people to stop these attack once and for all. The plan they had were to "unified" the entire continent. Kuuya refused at first, but eventually as more and more of her people were killed in these skirmishes, Kuuya snaped and decided to conquer the entire continent once and for all. With the "Gundams", the rabbit were unstopable, and they pushed on to attack the winged people. The winged people were no loser, and they proceeded to use one of their strongest spell to attack the gundams. They were successful in beating them initially, but Dii then attacked the priests who were casting the spell and I think he pretty much slaughtered them all except for Kamyuu's father. After the winged people lost, Kuuya had complete fell to the dark side and she ordered one of her rabbit general to take Hakouro for her. So the Gundams attacked Tsukuro. Their power were inmense, to the point that even Touka could not even scratch them. Hakouro, seeing how it was hopeless for them to protect the castle, decided to abandon it. But the rabbit were quick, so in order for him to evacuate everyone, he and all of his generals must stay to defend the castle to buy his people time. All of his generals disagreed, however, and urged Hakuoro to leave with the people. They argued that as long as him lived, the country could continue. So Hakouro, Eruru, Aruru and the rest of the civilians left the castle, whereas everyone stayed behind to fight the gundams. The episodes ended when they were about to fight in front of the castle. Looks like next episode is going to have a huge arse fight, and from the preview, it does not bode well for the the good guys....
Old 2006-08-22, 12:35   Link #15
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Ohh, thank you USCPharmacist. I'll edit my synopsis in my previous post for accuracy.
Old 2006-08-22, 18:45   Link #16
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCPharmacist
Very very brief summary for those who can't wait for Shadow Warrior Ray Ramondo to arrive at the states.

The rabbits were pwning shit right and left but morons nation still attacked them for no reason. Actually I think Dii was the one who manipulated the other small nations to attack the rabbit people. Kuuya was under constant pressure by her people to stop these attack once and for all. The plan they had were to "unified" the entire continent. Kuuya refused at first, but eventually as more and more of her people were killed in these skirmishes, Kuuya snaped and decided to conquer the entire continent once and for all. With the "Gundams", the rabbit were unstopable, and they pushed on to attack the winged people. The winged people were no loser, and they proceeded to use one of their strongest spell to attack the gundams. They were successful in beating them initially, but Dii then attacked the priests who were casting the spell and I think he pretty much slaughtered them all except for Kamyuu's father. After the winged people lost, Kuuya had complete fell to the dark side and she ordered one of her rabbit general to take Hakouro for her. So the Gundams attacked Tsukuro. Their power were inmense, to the point that even Touka could not even scratch them. Hakouro, seeing how it was hopeless for them to protect the castle, decided to abandon it. But the rabbit were quick, so in order for him to evacuate everyone, he and all of his generals must stay to defend the castle to buy his people time. All of his generals disagreed, however, and urged Hakuoro to leave with the people. They argued that as long as him lived, the country could continue. So Hakouro, Eruru, Aruru and the rest of the civilians left the castle, whereas everyone stayed behind to fight the gundams. The episodes ended when they were about to fight in front of the castle. Looks like next episode is going to have a huge arse fight, and from the preview, it does not bode well for the the good guys....

thanks for the summary
Old 2006-08-22, 19:18   Link #17
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata
That final image in the preview is so "uh-oh, now you've done it".
Seconded!

Man, hakuoro will probably rip those tins cans apart with his bare hands if they killed aruru.

I liked kuuya at first, but now i think she needs to pay.
Old 2006-08-22, 19:27   Link #18
Cardiac Glycoside

That's right Srin Tuar.

Kuuya may be a puppet in all these affairs, but many died directly because of her. I do not excuse a nation under the influence of an evil grand vizier (I suppose that is what Hawenkua is) since the suboordinates only go out of hand if the leader is lazy, foolish or incompetent. I think Kuuya is at least two of the three (I am only going by the summaries). (Dii however is another story).

My suspicions that Kunnekamun and Tusukuru would become enemies were correct ever since episode 17.

Come to think of it, Kuuya is sort of an anti-Hakuoro. Any part of her whole character I can think of is directly opposite of Hakuoro, be it her mask, her sex, age, how she deals with her advisers, going into action, worship different gods, etc.
Old 2006-08-23, 01:12   Link #19
Angela Sanctisstessa
I'm a boy..K?

Send a message via ICQ to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via MSN to Angela Sanctisstessa Send a message via Yahoo to Angela Sanctisstessa
oh dear, the last image of the preview is....depressing
Old 2006-08-23, 06:56   Link #20
RunningTARGET
Bishoujo sweet!

I knew putting Aruru in the front lines wasnt the way to go, I blame Hakuoro for this!
Closed Thread