AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2015-01-18, 12:41   Link #41
VooXoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rieti-Italia
The only good thing for now is the lack of a tsundere.
But they could insert one in future and ruin the only good thing it had.
After seeing the 2nd ep I'm sure he can summon Yggdrasil, we can see roots together with the green aura he make.
The main girl becomes a slut way too fast, even with her possible death closing in, is incredible how she can't believe for a second her comrades are enough strong to kill the monster.
His sister seems to not be blood-related, and classmates see her bad for being the only one capable of doing the job they had to do.
And that Loki smells of being a asshole even without the voice actor channeling one.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 14:15   Link #42
cloud04
Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
i call her D hormones acting up
__________________
cloud04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 17:33   Link #43
darkofficer
just a devil
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
The only good thing for now is the lack of a tsundere.
But they could insert one in future and ruin the only good thing it had.
After seeing the 2nd ep I'm sure he can summon Yggdrasil, we can see roots together with the green aura he make.
The main girl becomes a slut way too fast, even with her possible death closing in, is incredible how she can't believe for a second her comrades are enough strong to kill the monster.
His sister seems to not be blood-related, and classmates see her bad for being the only one capable of doing the job they had to do.
And that Loki smells of being a asshole even without the voice actor channeling one.
why is she becoming a ''slut'' as you say it
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 19:10   Link #44
obnuchious
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
why is she becoming a ''slut'' as you say it
as the white leva comes closer to her, her D reacts to that [white] because she's the fated mate for it which in turn made her go into heat just like some animals . . .

if my understanding of the situation is right
__________________
Something I did to pass the time: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/997198/
========
Oxygen was first discovered in 1783. How could people breathe back then?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 19:24   Link #45
sapper
私はお尻を食べる
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Hell
well this certainly is interesting i just wish someone wooulda picked this up and TL'd it
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 19:50   Link #46
The Green One
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Or perhaps she's just frightened at the prospect of her imminent demise and is trying to get her mind off of her fear. That and clumsily trying to get closer to the boy who was kind to her and helped her calm down and face the situation out of gratitude. Besides if she's dying the next day she can't really wait can she?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 18:52   Link #47
dragon213
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Is lisa starting to develop feelings for Yuu, since one of the girls said that she carefully chose her swinsuit in episode 5 and she did seem a little nervous when he said it fit her.

You can at least see that she's trying to be nicer to him now at least, that's something, and if she hasn't started to like him yet, I bet she will, they usually fall for the main male person of these kinds of stories.

Also Iris seemed to have started to develop feelings for him quite fast or what do you guys say?

Last edited by dragon213; 2015-02-12 at 19:06.
dragon213 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-12, 20:40   Link #48
sandhy88
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻)
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: City of Heroes, Indonesia
Spoilers
Spoiler for About D
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 01:37   Link #49
Marina2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
May I ask something? Does the girl on the cover of each volume indicate the content in each volume?

(For example, vol.1 is about Iris , Vol.2 is about Tear, vol.3 is about Imouto etc....)
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic44739_1.gif
Marina2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 11:14   Link #50
dragon213
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
wish someone would continue to translate the light novel
dragon213 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 12:24   Link #51
VooXoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rieti-Italia
Seems like the red loli is the tsundere...she just is dere with the MC and tsun with everyone else.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 12:31   Link #52
Singally
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooXoo View Post
Seems like the red loli is the tsundere...she just is dere with the MC and tsun with everyone else.
Blondie and Imouto are both pretty clear tsunderes. Lisa(the blonde) hasn't really shown her dere side yet though it's clearly coming.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 14:35   Link #53
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Light Novel Illustrations from vol 2-7

http://imgur.com/a/q5kcI

let me know if its not working.
__________________
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 15:01   Link #54
dracorax
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Light Novel Illustrations from vol 2-7

http://imgur.com/a/q5kcI

let me know if its not working.
Thanks.
I wonder what is up with Kili in the later volumes.
__________________
dracorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 15:30   Link #55
Nvis
Grumpy Senior
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Kili seems interesting.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 21:20   Link #56
Jirachier
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
I thought Yuu was the strongest D of his organization ? Why is it that his only way of fighting is using crappy guns ? whatever, I had more hopes for this show than Seiken Tsukai No World Break but instead it turned out that the latter is much better. This is probably the slowest paced anime I've ever watched and the characters aren't doing anything, the big bad monster spent the entire episode not moving.
__________________
Jirachier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 21:53   Link #57
Singally
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
I thought Yuu was the strongest D of his organization ? Why is it that his only way of fighting is using crappy guns ? whatever, I had more hopes for this show than Seiken Tsukai No World Break but instead it turned out that the latter is much better. This is probably the slowest paced anime I've ever watched and the characters aren't doing anything, the big bad monster spent the entire episode not moving.
I think it's just the slow pace like you said. Seiken's MC is 'remembering' a new power-up every episode.
I can only imagine Yuu going the way of Issei and getting that green dragons power under more control.. but not right away.
Singally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 21:54   Link #58
ImperialFlameGod8190
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jirachier View Post
I thought Yuu was the strongest D of his organization ? Why is it that his only way of fighting is using crappy guns ? whatever, I had more hopes for this show than Seiken Tsukai No World Break but instead it turned out that the latter is much better. This is probably the slowest paced anime I've ever watched and the characters aren't doing anything, the big bad monster spent the entire episode not moving.
Yuu is the only D within the organization and its clear Yuu's strength is based fully on his contract with Yggdrassil and since most of his combat is human v human he's fine.

What interests me is if i miss my guess Kili eventually joins up with the gang which would be rather comical
__________________
Trinity seven social group

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-13, 22:53   Link #59
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singally View Post
I think it's just the slow pace like you said. Seiken's MC is 'remembering' a new power-up every episode.
I can only imagine Yuu going the way of Issei and getting that green dragons power under more control.. but not right away.
Nope, Yuu's case gets worse. Judging by the pages i saw in the illustration posted here.
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-14, 00:58   Link #60
obnuchious
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
why is that so?
__________________
Something I did to pass the time: https://www.fictionpress.com/u/997198/
========
Oxygen was first discovered in 1783. How could people breathe back then?
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, fantasy, harem, shounen, supernatural, true harem

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.