AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-25, 10:36   Link #3261
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuuya View Post
i hope this will be a very long manga since kazuya just awaken his power

also be good if he can have a volt texture, ice ball(just like sub zero), volt weapon and can use illusion turn(also accel and tempest turn).
Is there anyway news when will chapter 197(raw) be release?
If it's going to be prolonged even more, it won't be because of Kazuya, but the well defined girls, and the author will keep introducing more beautiful girls that fans will imagine as their waifu, with tons of fanservice and ecchi, because apparently that's what sells.
Old 2015-08-25, 14:01   Link #3262
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, of course fanservice sells. But I just hope he doesn't prolong it overly much just for that.

But I wonder if Kazuya can actually have all of those Pandora abilities? I kind of doubt it. I mean, just because he has a Stigmatic Body (one that's said to be more prominent than his sister's, at that), doesn't necessarily mean he'll suddenly definitely be able to use Volt Texture, Accel/Illusion Turn and all those other Pandora abilities.
Old 2015-08-25, 14:35   Link #3263
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yeah, of course fanservice sells. But I just hope he doesn't prolong it overly much just for that.

But I wonder if Kazuya can actually have all of those Pandora abilities? I kind of doubt it. I mean, just because he has a Stigmatic Body (one that's said to be more prominent than his sister's, at that), doesn't necessarily mean he'll suddenly definitely be able to use Volt Texture, Accel/Illusion Turn and all those other Pandora abilities.
He really can't, though for some reason, fans want him to have those abilities.
Old 2015-08-25, 17:37   Link #3264
ryuuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
If it's going to be prolonged even more, it won't be because of Kazuya, but the well defined girls, and the author will keep introducing more beautiful girls that fans will imagine as their waifu, with tons of fanservice and ecchi, because apparently that's what sells.
kinda right but i hope they give us more introduction to other genetics and girls. Also julia needs to come back
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-25, 18:45   Link #3265
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, all of the girls who've been main characters and the ones who are still main characters need to be fleshed out more. And Genetics being focused on a bit more would be good, too.

@Kurohane: Well, him being able to use those abilities would be good to look at, and it sounds cool, but the thing is just that it's unlikely that he'd ever be able to get those powers.
Old 2015-08-25, 21:24   Link #3266
ryuuya

i hope this new power that kazuya has will stay forever and some point that he can do more of this power. Any news on chapter 197(raw)?
Old 2015-08-26, 00:38   Link #3267
Alhazad2003

Quote:
i hope this will be a very long manga since kazuya just awaken his power

also be good if he can have a volt texture, ice ball(just like sub zero), volt weapon and can use illusion turn(also accel and tempest turn).
Is there anyway news when will chapter 197(raw) be release?
I believe you're asking for far too much, if Kazuya suddenly obtained all those powers, what would be the point of the other characters? What would be the point of Satellizer if Super Kazuya can do it all? Maybe you should try reading One Punch Man, and you can see what happens to an MC who has too much power.

As for when 197 will be out, expect it before Labor Day or so, just to be safe. Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
He really can't, though for some reason, fans want him to have those abilities.
Yes, many readers demand an MC be powerful above all else, more powerful than all the other characters, put together if possible. They're willing to forgive any flaw an MC may have as long as he's powerful, if he's not then he's not worthy of being an MC. That's the attitude a lot of readers have nowadays, sad but unfortunately, very true.

Quote:
Yeah, all of the girls who've been main characters and the ones who are still main characters need to be fleshed out more. And Genetics being focused on a bit more would be good, too.
Ditto, that's why a lot of people love the Love Stories spin-off, because it focuses on the regular characters for a change. It's great to see long-forgotten characters like Creo and Ganessa getting some serious airtime, so people can see who they really are, without having them be upstaged by some overpowered newcomer.

Indeed, it'd be great if Genetics could just be Genetics, and not the battleground where some overpowered newcomer needs to be brought in to save the day. Seriously, LDY, let the Pandoras be themselves for a change.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 02:30   Link #3268
ryuuya

@Alhazad2003 how about volt texture and illusion turn(with accel and tempest turn) and also the way he fight same as lucy Aoi. Still worry about teslad and windy.
Old 2015-08-26, 12:06   Link #3269
dark44

the most frustrated thing that kazzya doesnt have power up but he has the ability to power up his harem thats mean he alone cant win against nova but he needs pandora to power up her
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-26, 12:44   Link #3270
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
i hope this new power that kazuya has will stay forever and some point that he can do more of this power. Any news on chapter 197(raw)?
Of course Kazuya will get to keep his power - as long as he still has his Stigmatic Body which he was born with and which isn't going anywhere (at least, not going anywhere away from Kazuya). Like I said before, all I hope for concerning his power is for him to not use it too much. He should only use it when he really needs to, and otherwise only focus on being a good leader with charisma and other characteristics expected in a good leader. Mainly, he should only use it when he needs to "flex his muscles" to get the Pandora in line. Then he should deactivate the ability and say something cool that would get the Pandora to want to follow him on their own. Well, it'd be great if he doesn't give full power output to the ability when he activates it, so that the affected Pandora can still resist if they want. When "flexing his muscles", though, it'd probably be good to release full power output to get the full desired effect out of it (but it should be temporary).
Old 2015-08-26, 22:44   Link #3271
nooneagain

Quote:
Of course Kazuya will get to keep his power - as long as he still has his Stigmatic Body which he was born with and which isn't going anywhere (at least, not going anywhere away from Kazuya). Like I said before, all I hope for concerning his power is for him to not use it too much. He should only use it when he really needs to, and otherwise only focus on being a good leader with charisma and other characteristics expected in a good leader. Mainly, he should only use it when he needs to "flex his muscles" to get the Pandora in line. Then he should deactivate the ability and say something cool that would get the Pandora to want to follow him on their own. Well, it'd be great if he doesn't give full power output to the ability when he activates it, so that the affected Pandora can still resist if they want. When "flexing his muscles", though, it'd probably be good to release full power output to get the full desired effect out of it (but it should be temporary).
pandora and their limiters will follow him, if he turns out to be a good leader. but well, at this point, I think limiters aren't that much(compared to before) needed anymore because of kazuya, which is sad. Andre is my second favorite among the limiters, next to kazuya and to see him kinda-get-ntr'd-but-not-really-but-really-feels-like-it, is even sadder lol. haha I know I'm being annoying, sorry
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 15:11   Link #3272
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, it truly is sad that the other Limiters probably won't be needed now. But I think the other Limiters should help Kazuya, still. His stamina isn't unlimited, so he'll definitely need some help.
Old 2015-08-27, 21:16   Link #3273
ryuuya

also waiting of chevalier and gengo talk. I was hoping windy and teslad survive after this fight
Old 2015-08-27, 21:33   Link #3274
Kurohane

Quote:
also waiting of chevalier and gengo talk. I was hoping windy and teslad survive after this fight
There is no talk, only war.
Old 2015-08-27, 22:04   Link #3275
Malicre

I always thought that it would be kinda cool if Kazuya went all dark side and Satellizer had to fight to get him back.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 05:20   Link #3276
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
pandora and their limiters will follow him, if he turns out to be a good leader. but well, at this point, I think limiters aren't that much(compared to before) needed anymore because of kazuya, which is sad. Andre is my second favorite among the limiters, next to kazuya and to see him kinda-get-ntr'd-but-not-really-but-really-feels-like-it, is even sadder lol. haha I know I'm being annoying, sorry
You're not being annoying, this could be a very serious problem if not handled correctly. Kazuya is acting much more Nova than human right now, though as we've learned throughout the story, the purpose of the stigmata is to make the human body more Nova-like. And since he began at 30% stigmatic tissue, he was already 30% Nova. And if the Pandoras and Limiters see him as a threat, it could be like the early chapters all over again, only he'll be the one being hunted rather than Satellizer. If he can override Pandora-Limiter couples, what Limiter wouldn't feel threatened by him? But we'll just have to wait see, how the aftermath plays out. Until then...
Old 2015-08-28, 07:43   Link #3277
dark44

even if limiters go against him what they can do isnt pandora the one give the limiter stigmata so they can freezing
without pandora with limiters they are just human without any weapon
actualy if he can control all pandora he can rule the world
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-28, 18:38   Link #3278
DragonOsman
Dragon King

But ruling the world isn't something he'd want to do, is it? "Can do" isn't the same thing as "will do". But yeah, I'd definitely hate it if all of the Pandora and Limiters at Genetics - all branches (even worse than just the one Kazuya is in) - ended up against him. It'd be good if that doesn't happen, and instead they have a long talk about this where they can understand that Kazuya doesn't mean them harm.
Old 2015-08-30, 01:59   Link #3279
Alhazad2003

I think we just need to worry about West Genetics, Dragon. I doubt Gengo will let that get out into the mainstream, look at how closely he's been hiding the LP's and the Valkyries, no doubt he'll do the same for his only grandson.

And yes, let's all hope he doesn't let his newfound power go to his head and attempt what dark44 suggested, that would really suck. Not that I think he will, but it's a frightening thought, even more reason for Gengo to keep a tight lid on it. Man, I really can't wait for the next chapter, which should be out by Labor Day here in the States.

*reads the latest chapters of Freezing P*

Oh man, that was too silly. Though that definitely proved Arnett wears the pants in her relationship with Morrison. Not that he's complaining of course, but it's nice to see where it all started for them. Coolness.
Old 2015-08-30, 13:49   Link #3280
DragonOsman
Dragon King

New chapter of Pair Love Stories is out?

And yeah, I really want to read the next scanlated chapter ASAP. And I wonder when Chapter 197 is coming out in Japan?

And yeah, I guess you're right about Gengo keeping tabs on Kazuya's new power.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen