AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-11, 23:49   Link #6201
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, since when has Touma ever gone with the 'best option'? True to his nature, he will continue to make unlucky choices.

To that end, I conclude that Kamijou Touma is the kind of person that would choose whichever girl that will give him the GREATEST hardship !!!
well she can turn out to be yandere , still the best choose , shes even kinda a perv as his friends(even touma who is kinda a closet-perv)

there migth be that at some point index and railgun storys will connect and then we will see touna going in index path in index and mikoto's in railgun(after all the harem ending already got sogebu-ed).
Old 2010-11-12, 00:08   Link #6202
IppoTsuko
Acadamy City's Number One

the power chart dun seem very accurate to me
Old 2010-11-12, 00:54   Link #6203
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
One thing you should know is Kamachi Kazuma himself state in the interview which is in the first official guidebook "To aru Majutsu no Index no Subete" that...

Index is the one whom he want to choose as his lover among all Index characters.
and
Mikoto is the one whom he want to choose as his friend among all Index characters.
Don't forget about the bit where he says that Orsola is the one whom he want to choose as his wife among all Index characters. And that Bardway is his favorite character.

Last edited by pkmntrainer7; 2010-11-12 at 00:57. Reason: Added
Old 2010-11-12, 00:56   Link #6204
sasuke706

Quote:
One thing you should know is Kamachi Kazuma himself state in the interview which is in the first official guidebook "To aru Majutsu no Index no Subete" that...

Index is the one whom he want to choose as his lover among all Index characters.
and
Mikoto is the one whom he want to choose as his friend among all Index characters.
So Kamachi's a masochist... Hopefully this doesn't quite affect Touma's love life. Also makes me wonder what Kamachi thinks of the other heroines.
Old 2010-11-12, 01:00   Link #6205
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
Don't forget about the bit where he says that Orsola is the one whom he want to choose as his wife among all Index characters.
This totally makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
So Kamachi's a masochist... Hopefully this doesn't quite affect Touma's love life. Also makes me wonder what Kamachi thinks of the other heroines.
Perhaps he just like girls that eat alot ?

Anyway count me interested for his opinions about the other girls.
Old 2010-11-12, 05:04   Link #6206
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

His choices are pretty normal, actually.

Index is not a bad choice ( given a few extra years ), not an ideal wife, but being a lover also means you remove out the fact that she's a hard girl to care for over a long period of time.

Mikoto as a friend is one of the easiest choice there is.

Same with Orsola too. Solid waifu material, all-around.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2010-11-12, 08:10   Link #6207
choopo

in the and maybe Touma end up with aogami pierce @_@
Old 2010-11-12, 08:51   Link #6208
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

The only thing one needs to worry about Orsola is her getting carried away by something else, ending up with STM. Other than that, I would also want her as my wife. Would have chosen Kanzaki if she knows how to at least operate a washing machine (just kidding)

Right now, I'm thinking that with Kwei being very active now, maybe I would work on Volume 6 and backwards after I'm done with Volume 1 Chp 1.
Old 2010-11-12, 09:06   Link #6209
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Sounds good to me, since he's been getting updates out nearly daily. With the two of you working simultaneously on the older novels, maybe we can have them all translated by this time next year. Crazy dream I know.

Do you know what happened to the stormwolfex guy who said he was interested in translating? Did he decide not to?
Old 2010-11-12, 09:11   Link #6210
choopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
The only thing one needs to worry about Orsola is her getting carried away by something else, ending up with STM. Other than that, I would also want her as my wife. Would have chosen Kanzaki if she knows how to at least operate a washing machine (just kidding)

Right now, I'm thinking that with Kwei being very active now, maybe I would work on Volume 6 and backwards after I'm done with Volume 1 Chp 1.
sound good

but at now , i cannot waiting for

Ero Fallen angel Vs Ero Fairy Costum
Old 2010-11-12, 09:34   Link #6211
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
His choices are pretty normal, actually.

Index is not a bad choice ( given a few extra years ), not an ideal wife, but being a lover also means you remove out the fact that she's a hard girl to care for over a long period of time.

Mikoto as a friend is one of the easiest choice there is.

Same with Orsola too. Solid waifu material, all-around.
But Nighty, if by 'Lover' you don't include the maintenance that comes along with it, then what role exactly would being a 'lover' mean ?

Well I never thought of the toaru girls that way before so I don't really have an opinion about which makes a better what. But I just assume it's his way of saying what girl is his 'type', and Index is... An unusual choice.

As for me, I've realize that I'm a threesome support
Old 2010-11-12, 10:12   Link #6212
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

*looked at the new power chart picture
OMG, Touma is now up there with Aiwass

Old 2010-11-12, 10:16   Link #6213
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Index is 10x worse than a tsundere imo. She's the most annoying character in the series imho. And she's not my type! What kind of charm does she have anyway. She's just a kid, the most annoying one!
Old 2010-11-12, 10:20   Link #6214
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Index is 10x worse than a tsundere imo. She's the most annoying character in the series imho. And she's not my type! What kind of charm does she have anyway. She's just a kid, the most annoying one!
I still like her because of her ability though. Especially after knowing that she secretly had that pendex mode

Old 2010-11-12, 10:20   Link #6215
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
*looked at the new power chart picture
OMG, Touma is now up there with Aiwass
If you notice there are two 'Touma'.
Old 2010-11-12, 10:35   Link #6216
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Don't forget about the bit where he says that Orsola is the one whom he want to choose as his wife among all Index characters. And that Bardway is his favorite character.
Ha! I knew it! I knew it was strange already she pops out there in Kanzaki's SS and the Vol. 22 with no reason? Of course there is!!
Yeah, Bardway evilish antics always satifies me.
Old 2010-11-12, 10:44   Link #6217
faiz blaster

She appeared in Vol.22? Doing what?
Old 2010-11-12, 11:22   Link #6218
tsunade666

I think bardway and markspace appear in vol 22 chapter 11.... or 10? but the one flere currently translating. the one when they show how the world united to confront Fiamma.

It shows different characters though the only clearly I remember is Angelene and Agnese which is one of my favorite and also Aqua. Aqua turn into a badass normal now but the elder of the people he help give him a japanese katana name Raijin.

Quote:

and
Index as a lover is alright and Mikoto to as a friend is also alright but Index is not wife material.
Quote:
Yap. Orsola is really a wife material but be careful of her getting lost.

HELL YEAH!!! BARDWAY!

I wonder about Kaori?
Agnese?
Itsuwa?
and specially Lessar

that's for Touma's harem but about the other girls in toaruverse?
Old 2010-11-12, 11:26   Link #6219
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I wonder about Kaori?
Agnese?
Itsuwa?
and specially Lessar

that's for Touma's harem but about the other girls in toaruverse?
Lol, nobody ever remembers Himegami.

(I certainly hope Part 2 of the sport festival in the anime do her justice.)
Old 2010-11-12, 11:29   Link #6220
Miraluka
Banned

Orsola doesn't get lost she just has a special pattern of speech .
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen