Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-20, 15:25   Link #1
Takeshi
Inactive Member

Exclamation I need some suggestions people

I haven't seen any good anime for a looooong time so if you could help me out then I would be veeeeery grateful. Please give me some good suggestions.
Old 2003-12-20, 16:40   Link #2
pantsu
station!!

well judging by your avatar i assume you like naruto. sorry to say i don't know of anyother long boring anime's that are on animesuki

anyway, might want to try One Piece, seems to be addictive and is lenghty. If you want a short series I suggest Princess tutu or Stellvia of the Universe :d Also might want to try hunter x hunter, i just started to watch and am finding it to be pretty good.

if you want something kinda funny/adventurous/action try Kanjiki no gash bell!, it's only subbed up to ep 11 (which is hilarious..might want to dl that to just watch anyway).

in the future you might want to give genres you're into so that people can help ya out more, good is kinda a relative term :d

(also try full moon wo sagashite!!)

Last edited by pantsu; 2003-12-21 at 22:24.
Old 2003-12-21, 00:13   Link #3
Zoya
Dazed and Confused

I agree with Pantsu, more details on what genre's you enjoy would be extremely helpful in making suggestions. "Good" anime is indeed a relative term. However, here are a few more suggestions:

Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu - Very funny comedy. Don't go in expecting the mech battles that were in FMP 1 though.

Full Metal Alchemist - This series is just getting started, but it has exhibited some great humor and action as well as some surprisingly well-written drama. The animation is really nice and the story and characters seem top-notch.
Old 2003-12-22, 15:23   Link #4
Little_One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeshi
I haven't seen any good anime for a looooong time so if you could help me out then I would be veeeeery grateful. Please give me some good suggestions.

Hey! A really good anime that just came out in Japan is Chrno Crusade!! It's not in english but there are subtitles.... There's only four episodes so far... so you don't have to worry about being so far behind... well...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Closed Thread