AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2020-05-21, 06:09   Link #2081
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Do their DxD forms suddenly mean nothing to you?
Only to reach the level of their dragons both Issei and Vali have to use other source of power (Infinity/Bloodline). So they can become stronger learning to use all the power of their sacred gear
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 08:48   Link #2082
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Only to reach the level of their dragons both Issei and Vali have to use other source of power (Infinity/Bloodline). So they can become stronger learning to use all the power of their sacred gear
Really pointless for those forms considering they both have DxD. If CCQ and EJOD were supposed to be that powerful, then why would Ishibumi bring in their DxD forms?

Ishibumi is pretty much done covering those two forms.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 08:50   Link #2083
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Really pointless for those forms considering they both have DxD. If CCQ and EJOD were supposed to be that powerful, then why would Ishibumi bring in their DxD forms?

Ishibumi is pretty much done covering those two forms.
Because they need time to use all Ddraig/Albionís power? Very hard to understand. Except for Tobio, no one has mastered completely the Longinus
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 15:18   Link #2084
Lucidrago
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
Because they need time to use all Ddraig/Albionís power? Very hard to understand. Except for Tobio, no one has mastered completely the Longinus
What powers do they need to master? CCQ was created due to Issei's potential and his evil pieces. Vali's EJOD was created due to him showing his predecessors who the alpha male was and dominating them. That wasn't Ddraig's and Albion's power alone. That was the potential of Sacred Gears that has long since been talked about.

You're talking about a non-issue here. Issei and Vali are already Top 10 level with their DxD forms. They both can manifest Ddraig and Albion. And Issei has AxA. They are literally more powerful than the overwhelming majority of people in this series. And they are actually the two most powerful Longinus possessors.

You are acting like their DxD forms don't exist.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 15:23   Link #2085
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
What powers do they need to master? CCQ was created due to Issei's potential and his evil pieces. Vali's EJOD was created due to him showing his predecessors who the alpha male was and dominating them. That wasn't Ddraig's and Albion's power alone. That was the potential of Sacred Gears that has long since been talked about.

You're talking about a non-issue here. Issei and Vali are already Top 10 level with their DxD forms. They both can manifest Ddraig and Albion. And Issei has AxA. They are literally more powerful than the overwhelming majority of people in this series. And they are actually the two most powerful Longinus possessors.

You are acting like their DxD forms don't exist.
What is it your problem? The issue was that they have to master CxC and EJOD to increase more their DxD form, because it’s something forgotten by the Author, nothing more. Their level power or who is the strongest Longinus owner was not relevant for that.

I’m not acting like their DxD form don’t exist, but only that they are so unexperienced that only to reach that level they use others source of power. I did not put Tobio as strength exemple, why do you say obvious things?

If you like always more power ups to resolve the situations is not my problem
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 20:48   Link #2086
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
What powers do they need to master? CCQ was created due to Issei's potential and his evil pieces. Vali's EJOD was created due to him showing his predecessors who the alpha male was and dominating them. That wasn't Ddraig's and Albion's power alone. That was the potential of Sacred Gears that has long since been talked about.

You're talking about a non-issue here. Issei and Vali are already Top 10 level with their DxD forms. They both can manifest Ddraig and Albion. And Issei has AxA. They are literally more powerful than the overwhelming majority of people in this series. And they are actually the two most powerful Longinus possessors.

You are acting like their DxD forms don't exist.
uhh hate to point it out to you but he is right, the only one that completely mastered his longinus is tobio. sure issei and vali are stronger but that has nothing to do whit their mastery, power =/= mastery, they are two different things. issei and vali can still improve their control over their longinus while tobio pretty much reached his peak whit it and could only get stronger via unrelated means
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-21, 21:59   Link #2087
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
uhh hate to point it out to you but he is right, the only one that completely mastered his longinus is tobio. sure issei and vali are stronger but that has nothing to do whit their mastery, power =/= mastery, they are two different things. issei and vali can still improve their control over their longinus while tobio pretty much reached his peak whit it and could only get stronger via unrelated means
to be fair though, Issei and Vali have taken their longinuses farther than any other longinus user.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 09:11   Link #2088
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
I am a bastard
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 14:37   Link #2089
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
They need to master these forms, because they DXD forms need to get stronger.
When Ise had only his CxC he power was ultimate class devil, when Ise awakened his DxD his power when to heavenly DxD class. Ise could not handle the power of his original, this was the reason, why Ise got his pseudo DXD mode.
Ajuka explained to Ise why he could not use his true (original) DXD mode. Ise has fulfilled the requirement to master now his DXD mode. Ophis and Lilith have resonated and Ise has awakened the power of GR inside of him.
In volume 3 of shin highschool DXD Ryuumeitaru have developed as predicted.
Ise will gain his AXA which will be his final form, because he is the reborn child of GR and Ophis..
The full extent of his true DXD mode should be power level of Ophis and his AxA should bring him to the power level of GR. ExE and his final power up will bring him to higher level.
You guys mentioned something which was created from the original satan, could someone explained to me, what this thing is called and what effect it has ?
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-22, 14:45   Link #2090
Giuseppe1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Quote:
Originally Posted by bashkim1234 View Post
They need to master these forms, because they DXD forms need to get stronger.
When Ise had only his CxC he power was ultimate class devil, when Ise awakened his DxD his power when to heavenly DxD class. Ise could not handle the power of his original, this was the reason, why Ise got his pseudo DXD mode.
Ajuka explained to Ise why he could not use his true (original) DXD mode. Ise has fulfilled the requirement to master now his DXD mode. Ophis and Lilith have resonated and Ise has awakened the power of GR inside of him.
In volume 3 of shin highschool DXD Ryuumeitaru have developed as predicted.
Ise will gain his AXA which will be his final form, because he is the reborn child of GR and Ophis..
The full extent of his true DXD mode should be power level of Ophis and his AxA should bring him to the power level of GR. ExE and his final power up will bring him to higher level.
You guys mentioned something which was created from the original satan, could someone explained to me, what this thing is called and what effect it has ?
The melabranche are the demoniac version of Longinus created by the originals maous trough Agreas’crystals. They are 12 and are a type of indipendent avatar with an own will and able to speak.
Are so powerful that would have made possible win during the big war, but Maous thought Malebranche would later kill them in their sleep. Second Nebiros, it is even possible declare war to an entire mythology with Malebranche and win.

Now they are sealed, waiting to fight the Longinus when all them will be together

Scarmiglione gave an unnamed descendant of Beelzebub a small amount of his power as just a demonstration of their power. The descendant was turned into a gigantic chimeric fly, which could disperse poison from and caused him to become intoxicated by the power. He became so dangerous that Sirzechs needed to use his true form and use Ruin the Extinct to annihilate him.

Considering that during their first “fight”, Sirzechs was not even fighting seriously in his normal form, because the opponent was too weak. He used the true form because the regeneration of the descendant was so faster that he needed to kill him instantly with a hit
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 01:09   Link #2091
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
adding to what guiseppe said about the beelzebub vs sirzechs, i recall after reading the fight (it was in Portuguese to Spanish but the only mistranslated thing were pronouns) the main reason sirzechs needed to use true form was the poison, he needed his true form to delete the poison so it wouldn't reach him and he summarily stomped the guy who couldn't even fight back. still we dont know how big that "portion" is and barbariccia (one of the malebranche) mentions compatibility is a factor too so scarmiglione was at least super-devil level to make that guy go straight up to above maou-class so easily and we dont even know if the compatibility was good

to make things shorter, all the malebranche are very likely from rizevim to sirzechs levels of power and depending on who uses them the result could go very different.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvix View Post
I am a bastard
violets are blue
ddraig is red
now the true dragon is great dead
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 03:42   Link #2092
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
Shin V5 title: Phoenix of the Battle School II
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 06:00   Link #2093
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
Hope we get to see Issei sparring with Verrine or Balberith .
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-23, 06:14   Link #2094
Marvix
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2020
He'll be doing a different of type of sparring with Verrine
__________________
~~Elmenhilde is best waifu~~
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 00:58   Link #2095
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Well If Vali will use these guy to get stronger, it would be great, because Vali needs to get stronger to compete with Ise true DXD mode. I know from now they should be equal or Ise is bit stronger,than him. But Ise DxD from had not reached his full potential yet.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 01:40   Link #2096
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
He'll catch up soon as he will get his powerup which is the Malebranche but for the time being he should continue to train his base and master his Longinus.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 01:45   Link #2097
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmepatrick View Post
He'll catch up soon as he will get his powerup which is the Malebranche but for the time being he should continue to train his base and master his Longinus.
Well I hope he will use this and not refuse this form of a power-up, because Vali do not want to use other powers sources.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 01:50   Link #2098
saucerKing
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
then he can do it the macho way, beat the crap out of a chosen malebranche until he becomes part of him
saucerKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 03:11   Link #2099
bashkim1234
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by saucerKing View Post
then he can do it the macho way, beat the crap out of a chosen malebranche until he becomes part of him
This makes sense. I wonder what Ise and Vali final power-up will be. I think, that in Ise case it would be a transformation into giant dragon like his true form.
bashkim1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-24, 04:27   Link #2100
Itsmepatrick
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2020
With how maniac Vali with regards to battle the possibility of him beating the crap out of the Malebranche of his own choosing is high.
Itsmepatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.