AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-05-18, 19:33   Link #181
grecefar

I thought nezuko was stronger...

It was really quick to the antagonist just to appear so early, but yeah he is a bastard with a family, if he does care about them he will be a very hard boss. I think nezuko will aim to be like muzan, still a demon but live in the human world, turn her complete human I don't think is possible.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 01:11   Link #182
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So I'm guessing Muzan's "family" is brainwashed/hypnotized, otherwise there's no way they wouldn't notice he's not human. I wonder what his motives are. As we've just seen, it's incredibly easy for him to create demons, so if he wanted to he could probably dominate the world. But perhaps it's not as easy as it looks.
There are major drawbacks to trying to dominate the world with an army of demons. They can't operate in the daylight, they're not inclined to work with each other, and too many of them would kill all the humans, leaving you with nothing to eat.

It's possible he just wants to live his life in comfort, with his family. He feeds because he needs to, he leaves demons in his wake to keep the Demon Hunters busy.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 02:42   Link #183
Dark Wing

Quote:
So I'm guessing Muzan's "family" is brainwashed/hypnotized, otherwise there's no way they wouldn't notice he's not human.
I don't about that if he's as old as story implies this may not be his first family so he more then likely has his cover down pact. Perhaps he pretends to work all day and come home at night spending time with whatever family he's got at the time. Hell that might not even be his kid and he just married a widow or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I thought nezuko was stronger...
She is according to the morphing demon. She probably hasn't even tapped into her full power yet.

Last edited by Dark Wing; 2019-05-19 at 02:58.
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 03:13   Link #184
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
I don't about that if he's as old as story implies this may not be his first family so he more then likely has his cover down pact. Perhaps he pretends to work all day and come home at night spending time with whatever family he's got at the time. Hell that might not even be his kid and he just married a widow or something.
Were humans with glowing red eyes a thing in the Taishou?
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 04:05   Link #185
Applehell

mfw you meet the final boss in the 2nd town.

Also seems my impressions of Demon Hunter Organization being very spartan was spot on. I wonder if this because they receive no government assistance?

In anycase I don't see how you aren't constantly exhausted in this job, especially when you probably have to kill demons outside your target too.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 06:39   Link #186
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Were humans with glowing red eyes a thing in the Taishou?
It could be an artistic thing, just like the ukiyo-e effects when doing abilities
Cao Ni Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 07:26   Link #187
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
It could be an artistic thing, just like the ukiyo-e effects when doing abilities
Well, my point was though, how is a guy going to pass for human when he has glowing red eyes?
Old 2019-05-19, 07:40   Link #188
alex_drian

Pretty sure this dude have luck that was Tanjirou that get to him first, would it have been another more ruthless hunter or someone with a short fuse as the dude in the exam they wouldn't have stop only for the family.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 08:11   Link #189
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I'm not sure if the Demon Hunter association even knows what Muzan looks like. It's possible that Tanjiro was the only one who was capable of identifying him. Although Urokodaki also has a keen sense of smell so who knows.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 08:25   Link #190
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ever since the manga and now this ep, it always drives home harder for me.....Why the heck does Muzan love looking like Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson so much?! I mean literally just change his outfit to white....
Old 2019-05-19, 08:28   Link #191
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Well, my point was though, how is a guy going to pass for human when he has glowing red eyes?
And mine was that maybe he doesn't have glowing red eyes and the author is just doing it for artistic effect.
Cao Ni Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 09:04   Link #192
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Nah...
Old 2019-05-19, 09:42   Link #193
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
And mine was that maybe he doesn't have glowing red eyes and the author is just doing it for artistic effect.
Quote:
Nah...
actually he's like nezuku and can hide "his demon" eyes, the director just choose to keep him having the same eye all the times in the anime but in manga is showed which he can easy and fast change his eyes from monster like to human like.

Spoiler:

Michael!!!!!!!!

now finally we found which what he really was, michael jackson was a youkai/demon!!!!!
Old 2019-05-19, 09:47   Link #194
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Ever since the manga and now this ep, it always drives home harder for me.....Why the heck does Muzan love looking like Smooth Criminal Michael Jackson so much?! I mean literally just change his outfit to white....
Muzan is a man ahead of his time.

Damn the Udon that Tanjiro bought before smelling Muzan was beautiful and detailed, such a shame he left it uneaten... And demon or not, is it really alright leaving your sleeping sister alone like that?
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-19, 10:20   Link #195
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
There are major drawbacks to trying to dominate the world with an army of demons. They can't operate in the daylight, they're not inclined to work with each other, and too many of them would kill all the humans, leaving you with nothing to eat.

It's possible he just wants to live his life in comfort, with his family. He feeds because he needs to, he leaves demons in his wake to keep the Demon Hunters busy.
So basically Kira Yoshikage 2.0. He just wants a quiet life. It would be ironic if his goal is to become human.
Old 2019-05-19, 12:47   Link #196
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
actually he's like nezuku and can hide "his demon" eyes, the director just choose to keep him having the same eye all the times in the anime but in manga is showed which he can easy and fast change his eyes from monster like to human like.
Once again why do they leave important details like this out of the anime?
Old 2019-05-19, 16:38   Link #197
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
Once again why do they leave important details like this out of the anime?
Maybe they are assuming that anime watchers have some knowledge of the manga or are not against getting info in other ways (hitting the forums, reading the manga).

Reading the manga brings in more income for them.

Quote:
So basically Kira Yoshikage 2.0. He just wants a quiet life. It would be ironic if his goal is to become human.
Maybe he wants to raise a demon family. *cough* Nezuko's just like him. *cough*
Old 2019-05-19, 17:34   Link #198
James Rye

I wonder how that guy gonna react to Nezuko given she survived for years without human flesh or blood.
Old 2019-05-19, 23:26   Link #199
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
She surely has survived without that, but she has to stay sleeping almost all day or get into comatose.
Old 2019-05-20, 00:58   Link #200
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

And yet, somehow she can walk or run around while sleeping. Is that a special demon power? (And how did Tanjiro get her back in the box...?)
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
demon, shonen