Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-08, 20:28   Link #941
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamehameha View Post
do you guys think there will be an element of romance in the anime, due to the connection between takashi and rei, and their promise?
I sure hope so. There is plenty of room for development too. I do think there will be, otherwise this series wouldn't have been as popular. Zombie killing and fan service only get you so far.
Old 2010-07-08, 20:47   Link #942
ZeKeR
Superbad

i'm thinking like this for the animation....

i figured out their really sneaky method for cramming the entire story line.
did you notice that the escape from the school is longer that it takes two episodes to show it? they are making this into long episodes.
Old 2010-07-08, 22:05   Link #943
kamehameha

i think some of the echi was ott, and not needed but i guess fan service is fan service. I kinda like the kendo girl character, and it'll be interesting to see her role in the anime play out. also it seems we will see a pretty complex love triangle between rei takashi and saya
kamehameha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-08, 22:11   Link #944
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
i think some of the echi was ott, and not needed but i guess fan service is fan service. I kinda like the kendo girl character, and it'll be interesting to see her role in the anime play out. also it seems we will see a pretty complex love triangle between rei takashi and saya
There's a lot in the mangas too haha.

And did the mangas go past chapter 25? I've read all the way there, and it stopped suddenly. Wondering what's up.
Old 2010-07-08, 22:43   Link #945
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

pls refrain from psoting manga stuff or the mods might ban you >_<

anywho here is a good theory.........how do you think the viruz got out or how was the outbreak rather how did it happen??
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 00:13   Link #946
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
do you guys think there will be an element of romance in the anime, due to the connection between takashi and rei, and their promise?
There is a need for Adam and Eve when everything is over They'll be wise to have some headstart
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 01:38   Link #947
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post

anywho here is a good theory.........how do you think the viruz got out or how was the outbreak rather how did it happen??
I guess dirty Reds or evil corporates did it for the lulz.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 03:07   Link #948
Qikz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I guess dirty Reds or evil corporates did it for the lulz.
Well the virus wasn't airborne as the people in the school where fine beforehand.

I get the feeling the army were testing something and it went incredibly wrong, then one lone zombie sneaked into the city and everything was set up. If the virus was airborne everyone in the school would of got infected same time as everyone else too.
Qikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 03:19   Link #949
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post
Well the virus wasn't airborne as the people in the school where fine beforehand.

I get the feeling the army were testing something and it went incredibly wrong, then one lone zombie sneaked into the city and everything was set up. If the virus was airborne everyone in the school would of got infected same time as everyone else too.
It may have gone like in the opening scene of 28 Days Later. Bunch of hippies sneaking in a corporate lab to free poor animals, then things going horribly wrong from there.
Old 2010-07-09, 03:49   Link #950
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
I don't think that the reason for the spread of the plague will be given much focus on, as it's more of a plot device than anything else. What's important is it happened, and now the characters are reacting to it.
Old 2010-07-09, 04:15   Link #951
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

A show like this doesn't need the ecchi. Zombie apocalypse anime for goodness sakes, speaks for itself. Tons of source material. The presence of schoolgirls was enough. Anyhow, they will eventually have to fight their way to wherever those JDF Blackhawks were going.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 04:48   Link #952
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Why cant this series be unique? Why must this series be JUST EXACTLY LIKE other zombie series? Why even bother to make new zombie nowaday anyway?
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 06:02   Link #953
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qikz View Post

I'm willing to bet the "dirty reds" theory more than the military theory.

The writer's a hard right winger and a nationalist after all.
Old 2010-07-09, 06:27   Link #954
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
There is a need for Adam and Eve when everything is over They'll be wise to have some headstart
Haha well there's motivation for the romance . But I do wonder just how far this situation has spread already. If it's just in the city and the response is fast enough it might be possible to contain the situation. Of course it really only takes one zombie to completely throw the situation back into chaos again. But hey they should just assume the worst case scenario and get a head start .

As to the source I have no clue . You can never go wrong with military experimentation.
Old 2010-07-09, 06:27   Link #955
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Speaking of dirty reds, here is this lovely "What to do during a zombie invasion" video made in hilarious 1950s style propaganda.

And I will apologize in advance if some people thinks that it is off-topic.

Last edited by Sheba; 2010-07-09 at 06:56. Reason: tense, etc...
Old 2010-07-09, 07:07   Link #956
hollowinsideme
Banned

anyone know the air dates for the anime? so i know when to look out for the next episode?
hollowinsideme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 07:30   Link #957
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowinsideme View Post
anyone know the air dates for the anime? so i know when to look out for the next episode?
http://www.mahou.org/Showtime/
Old 2010-07-09, 11:26   Link #958
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
how do you think the viruz got out or how was the outbreak rather how did it happen??
I think that Takashi 40 years in the future had become a miserable, old, pathetic wreck because he couldn't get over the promise a girl made to him when they were like 5 (who ended up marrying and having kids with his best friend, and living her life happily) even though it was his own fault for not having the balls to ask her out on a date when they had become teens.

So Future Takashi, who works as a janitor for umbrella corp, stole the T-Virus and a time machine and travelled back to the time when he just got dumped. At that point he released the T-Virus, plunging the world into chaos and death, with the hope that his young self and Rei would end up together.

Well, he knew his best friend had a superhero complex that would get him killed from the very first episode, so he thought the chances of his young self ending up with Rei were pretty good. Aside from that he guessed that the only other people who would survive is the nurse who sleeps in her office all day even when hell is breaking loose, samurai girl thanks to her combat skills and Saya would make it out easily with her level genius and general awesomeness. Oh, and there was this one fat kid, he remembered... He looked like such a geek, he might have actually been preparing for a zombie apocalypse his whole life, so he might make it too.

"Not bad at all" thought future Takashi. Not only does he get to be with the girl he has an unhealthy obsession with, but he also manages to procure a nice little harem in case he somehow manages to get dumped again even when he's practically the last man on earth. And they also have an auxilary supply of food that moves on it's own, should they happen to run out/get bored of canned food.

Future Takashi looked at the results of his plan, smiled, and was generally pleased with himself. And then he was a zombie.

That's my theory of how it started.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 12:40   Link #959
solomon

THE GORE, THE SLEAZE, THE EMOTIONS, THE COLOURRRSSS!!

ALL AT MAXIMUM EFFICENCY!!!

Seriously, I read the manga, the adaption is AWESOME, direction and animation is great.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-09, 13:12   Link #960
Sotobrastos

One lone zombie probably escaped. Then it started eating people, infecting others.

That's what I got from the ED, anyways. The little news clippings and the MISSING posters indicate that mysterious disappearances--no doubt zombie related--have been happening for a while now. The number of the undead probably hit critical mass and became too much for local police to handle, on the day that Komuro's school got hit.

Also, HIRANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Sotobrastos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse