Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-09-24, 17:13   Link #101
puppystore

Unhappy

Hello

I'm a new member of the forums, but I do agree with Wavie.
No one that I've heard of has fully downloaded the file, so there is no real way to know whether or not it is fake.

I think a lot of posts here are referring to narutofan's post on how they believe it is fake, but the Webmaster of narutofan never actually officially said it was fake. The webmaster and his friends just "predict" it's fake because of the file extension, ie. .img, and that it is probably not worth downloading for people who don't have a DVD Burner or a Virtual Drive program to watch it.

Also, indo asked why it's not on animesuki if it is legit, well it's probably because it's not official and animesuki does not post licensed anime or any form of piracy, which the file most likely is.
Old 2004-09-24, 17:23   Link #102
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Ok, at long last its finished downloading.

The movie was awesome!

The best part was....
Spoiler:
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-24, 18:21   Link #103
Xikius
JTHM ~> Z?

Send a message via AIM to Xikius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay
Ok, at long last its finished downloading.

The movie was awesome!

The best part was....
Spoiler:
not... nice....

I have no idea if this is real or not. I guess I shall wait to hear from a reputable source. I hope it is, since I've been looking forward to this movie for a long time now, and a DVD-RIP is a good way to watch it. ^_^
Old 2004-09-24, 18:39   Link #104
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
i'm at 26% and 20% on raw and non-raw... the thing is that ... why is both file the same size... that surprises me because isn't the subb one suppose to be at least a little bigger...??? me wrong... maybe...
Old 2004-09-24, 18:44   Link #105
P-Virus
ナイトメア

Quote:
Originally Posted by jade_time
You can NOT view partial image files. <---- FULLSTOP

you will have to download the whole thing first, anyones guess when it gets finished hopefully within 24hours.

And ZGMF-X10A, the chances that someone has created a 4.3gb virus is rather slim..... next someone smart enough to write a virus wouldnt be stupid enough to distribute it via BT allowing the whole world to see who he is...

No offence intended buddy but have you tried vlc?

and yes with vlc you can see partial .img and partial .bin and other couple things

but anyways ill come back with replay soon im like 68% right now
Old 2004-09-24, 18:48   Link #106
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

there is another version of naruto movie on suprnova... the size is not as big only 2048mb which is like 2GB i'm not sure if this is another p0rn video or not ... just wanted to let you guys know... some1 try getting this one?? i'm at 1% on this one...
Old 2004-09-24, 19:15   Link #107
skunkworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGMF-X10A
there is another version of naruto movie on suprnova... the size is not as big only 2048mb which is like 2GB i'm not sure if this is another p0rn video or not ... just wanted to let you guys know... some1 try getting this one?? i'm at 1% on this one...
When I tried it, it said it was still 4 gigs. This is after I ran the torrent. It's the same one that everyone has been discussing.
Old 2004-09-24, 19:20   Link #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Virus

and yes with vlc you can see partial .img and partial .bin and other couple things

so you tried to view it with vlc?
Old 2004-09-24, 19:40   Link #109
jade_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-Virus

VLC - the cross-platform media player and streaming server

VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, ...) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
- from here.

I am downloading it now, but i cant see this opening image files....

but im happy to eat my words if you are correct.
Old 2004-09-24, 19:43   Link #110
markybot

I have to agree that ppl should stop the "fake" assumptions....my brother's wife's-coworker's-daughter's-teacher's-cousin's-friend said it was fake.....

There is no way that many ppl have "seen" the movie, because a 4 gigabyte torrent with 1 seeder can't be distributed in a few hours. It takes a long time to dl 4 gigs off 1 seed with thousands of peers.

Also there alot of ppl that "assume" it's fake. Mainly because the ppl who are downloading this are ppl who watch naruto on fansubs, which come in avi. format. Most of these ppl don't recognize or know what a img file is so they assume it's a fake. While ppl who know about dvd rips of movies know that img., bin., cue. files are common practice for distributing dvd's over bit torrent.

Just my 2 cents

And what's with all the negative ppl trying to ruin our hopes that it will be real anyway? Especially without knowing 100% if it's real or not? I hope it's real just to watch them writhe in agony as they begin a 4 gig download (and I sadisticaly hope that when they get to 99.9% the seeders disappear muhahahahaha)
Old 2004-09-24, 19:50   Link #111
jade_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by puppystore
I think a lot of posts here are referring to narutofan's post on how they believe it is fake, but the Webmaster of narutofan never actually officially said it was fake. The webmaster and his friends just "predict" it's fake because of the file extension, ie. .img, and that it is probably not worth downloading for people who don't have a DVD Burner or a Virtual Drive program to watch it.

Also, indo asked why it's not on animesuki if it is legit, well it's probably because it's not official and animesuki does not post licensed anime or any form of piracy, which the file most likely is.

Firstly anyone who doesn't have a Virtual Drive program can easily obtain one, they dont cost anything.... and they are only a few MB....

Secondly, its not on animesuki because

"It could be a DVD-rip of a HK bootleg translation of a screener copy. It is unlikely, but possible.

Since we don't list HK rips I'm not adding it to the site even if it is legitimate bootleg. And I doubt that it is a legitimate bootleg.
"
- NoSanninWa

Thirdly, with 6 seeds now and none of them actually posting anywhere saying if its legit or fake its still up in the air. but personally if i downloaded an image and it wasnt what it claimed i wouldnt be seeding it.... and i havnt seen the seeders drop... so that makes me believe its possible its legit... because basically i have seen nothing to say otherwise
Old 2004-09-24, 20:09   Link #112
nubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyrrus
Anyway the webmaster from a reputable fan website(which I'm not permitted to disclose) is convinced it is fake because he was informed by several people who has completed the download. Just thought I relay that message to you folks.
That's pretty odd because NO ONE has finished a download! Please, if you don't know anything, dont's spurt out crap.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:14   Link #113
jade_time

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
That's pretty odd because NO ONE has finished a download! Please, if you don't know anything, dont's spurt out crap.

well there were 6 seeds at one point, which has no dropped to 5....

but no one has Said they have got it and its legit/fake.
Old 2004-09-24, 20:17   Link #114
Shay
Monarch Programmer

..Still downloading, I see no seeds but lots of leachers, I will keep the download going because I konw I will not be the first to finish the download, thus If I find out it's fake ill stop the download, no biggie, but if I find out it's real then whoohoo! I'm almost there.
Pus at 4+Gigs it will most definitly be put on disc and deleted, Simple as.
Don't see what all the fuss is about.
Ppl talk about viruses and Trojans, but c'mon, think about it, those things only affect you by those sly little programmes that maybe your security dosen't pick up at first, but for something 4gigs large plus you're monitoring it, be realistic! If it is something bad as long as you have half a brain you'll be able to sort it, in like what? 3mins?

My 3 cents, pounds. francs, euros.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Old 2004-09-24, 20:21   Link #115
nubby

I highly doubt those 5/6 seeders are downloaded seeders. They're probably seeding from a completed servcer.

Anywyas, I hope this is real. I know it will come out eventually but I want it now
Old 2004-09-24, 20:54   Link #116
markybot

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby
I highly doubt those 5/6 seeders are downloaded seeders. They're probably seeding from a completed servcer.

I would tend to agree, most of the time leechers move up together in % completed, especially when there is few seeders. But who knows, maybe some ppl just have good connections, and know how to tweak their bt client to dl as fast as possible
Old 2004-09-24, 21:25   Link #117
Sai'sDisciple

Send a message via AIM to Sai'sDisciple
wait hold on is everyone telling me that this is a fake movie

That means that i've been downloading crapt.

Because i was dl like at 90 kb/s or i still am.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-09-25 at 00:41. Reason: Combined triple post.
Old 2004-09-24, 21:33   Link #118
Captain_Dope

Sai'sDisciple there is something called a edit button. Dont spamm!

This is so frustrating. Half of the people says its fake while the other half says its real. Why cant they make up their mind? ><
Old 2004-09-24, 22:10   Link #119
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

imo you can't say it's fake if you haven't actually watch it yourself... so that is why i'm downloading it to find out if it's true.. i'll be finished by morning if the speed keeps up..
Old 2004-09-24, 22:20   Link #120
indo

i have a 3 gig upload limit if i upload more then that in 30 days my isp will give me 4 kbs max bandwith.

so someone tell me if he's finnished if it is worth riscing my internet for 30 days
Closed Thread