AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-01-16, 14:48   Link #3601
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Wasn't Teslad one of the crazy Pandora sent to assassinate Gengo, though? If so, she's going to remain evil unless she pulls a 180.
Old 2016-01-16, 15:31   Link #3602
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Wasn't Teslad one of the crazy Pandora sent to assassinate Gengo, though? If so, she's going to remain evil unless she pulls a 180.
No, Teslad was one of the LPs and Kazuya's aunt along with Windy May.

The Busters were the ones who were sent to assassinate Gengo. These assassins are Sawatari Isuzu, Petty Layner, Jessica Edwin and Isebella Lucas. They were all Ex-Chevalier soldiers who committed unspeakable acts and received hundreds of years of life sentences and were set to Alcatraz, however, using his influence, Radox gave these women a pardon and had these women augmented with unstable plasma stigmata and were sent after Gengo to kill him. Sawatari is in custody and Isabella escaped and the other two are dead.
Old 2016-01-16, 15:44   Link #3603
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Which one was the one who had a beef with that Chevalier member who is also Gengo's maid (I don't remember her name)? Was that Sawatari?

I might need to reread this manga later.
Old 2016-01-16, 16:35   Link #3604
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Which one was the one who had a beef with that Chevalier member who is also Gengo's maid (I don't remember her name)? Was that Sawatari?

I might need to reread this manga later.
Yes, Sawatari was the one.
Old 2016-01-26, 21:26   Link #3605
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
They feels good and safe under kazuya powers... So it just matter of time till all of pandora fall and summit to that pleasure.
Just like all bitch in doujin...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Don't worry about it, no one can harm him anyway... Kazuya has big mom, big aunt and big little sister under his wing... No one can touch him currently...
If Kazuya becomes that kind of an MC, I'll drop this story. Nothing more unappealing to me than an all-powerful character who does as he/she pleases and suffers no consequences. Now I'm hoping Kazuya doesn't let power go to his head like his grandfather and most of his family, but I can't help but find myself very dubious of future chapters, especially with who he's surrounded by. And I fear Arcadia will only make things worse, not better. This was definitely not what I was desiring of Kazuya, anything but. Hopefully he keeps his sanity, along with his humanity, or else the story won't be fun to read anymore, and I'll drop it. What a shame, it was definitely fun whole it lasted.

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2016-01-27 at 05:07.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 21:54   Link #3606
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Dude, that just plot twist that I'm talking about... Well, I actually wondering how kazuya will handle this... Why have to bother add more girl? He already super beautiful family in his arm..
Old 2016-01-30, 05:58   Link #3607
nooneagain

one question about satella randomly popped in my head: up to what extent did her brother violated her? did he rape her?
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 06:33   Link #3608
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
one question about satella randomly popped in my head: up to what extent did her brother violated her? did he rape her?
I thought it implied raped, but he could have just touched her.
I do not know for sure though. Sorry. :/

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 06:36   Link #3609
Malicre

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
No it never went that far (unless you count touching as rape).
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 14:44   Link #3610
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
I hope Arcadia isn't included in the harem, though. She's his sister, after all. And Ouka is out because we already saw what having children descended from Maria does to human women. Satellizer and Lana only, I'd say.

And thanks for telling me about Teslad and Windy May. Now I just hope that the effects of the Anti-Freezing have already worn off by the time they regain consciousness. Teslad will remain evil, though, unless she decides to change.
NONSENSE, it's BECAUSE she is an imouto that she needs to be in the harem!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 15:29   Link #3611
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So you're fine with brother-sister incest? I'm not, really. I'm fine with him being with Stella, but even that pairing is tainted by the fact that she's got a part of Kazuha in her (the Heroic Stigmata). It was even said that Kazuya feels that his sister is with him when he's with Stella, meaning that part of the reason he loves her is because of that. It's disgusting.
Old 2016-01-30, 15:48   Link #3612
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
So you're fine with brother-sister incest? I'm not, really. I'm fine with him being with Stella, but even that pairing is tainted by the fact that she's got a part of Kazuha in her (the Heroic Stigmata). It was even said that Kazuya feels that his sister is with him when he's with Stella, meaning that part of the reason he loves her is because of that. It's disgusting.
Hell yea. Wincest makes the world go round. Nope, wincest is never disgusting, it's taboo and thus, it's beautiful.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-30, 16:57   Link #3613
Kurohane

I detect sarcasm...
Old 2016-01-31, 01:45   Link #3614
Tachibana
タチバナ

All in honesty, I'm ok if Arcadia becomes part of a harem involving Kazuya, Stella, Rana and perhaps even Ouka.
Old 2016-01-31, 03:14   Link #3615
Malicre

Elizabeth still best girl, too bad she already has a lover.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-31, 14:31   Link #3616
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Ouka is a normal human compared to the Pandora, so she's out. Look at what happened to Orie.

Arcadia is probably okay only because she's his half sister. But she's his sister even then, so I don't really like it.
Old 2016-02-02, 06:29   Link #3617
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Hell yea. Wincest makes the world go round. Nope, wincest is never disgusting, it's taboo and thus, it's beautiful.
Well put.

Quote:
Ouka is a normal human compared to the Pandora, so she's out. Look at what happened to Orie.

Arcadia is probably okay only because she's his half sister. But she's his sister even then, so I don't really like it.
I wonder if LDY forgot about the whole arranged marriage between Kazuya and Ouka, his writing has become increasingly more inconsistent as of late, and that worries me. I'd hate to see the story fail because it stopped making sense.

As for the whole incest thing, I don't blame you. I'm even more against it, because it'll be another means of pushing Satellizer out of the limelight... again. I mean seriously, let Kazuya pick the girl he wants, is that really asking for too much? Though I fear Cassandra may approve, since she doesn't want her "son" to be around "mere humans." Sigh.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-02, 07:14   Link #3618
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
his writing has become increasingly more inconsistent as of late, and that worries me. .
The sign of ending
Old 2016-02-02, 07:15   Link #3619
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Satellizer isn't a "mere human," though, is she? She's a Pandora, and a Transcendent one at that, so I don't think Cassandra should have a problem with it. She's also seen what Satellizer can do, plus I'm sure she's noticed that her "son" loves her.

As for the engagement between Kazuya and Ouka: It was already called off when Gengo told Kazuya that he can be with whoever he wants. LDY probably did remember and wrote that in to say, "Okay, yeah, that engagement is totally off now".

Edit: One post late.
@ChuckE: I hope it doesn't end just because of that. Seriously. -_-'
Old 2016-02-02, 16:05   Link #3620
Twi

All journeys come to an end. The only thing to fear is that it will be a bad ending.

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen