AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-06-02, 10:40   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 450 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 11:11   Link #2
tensashinigami
ヴァイザード

Well, I am curious what kind of reaction Sasuke will have, Team Hawk gets to Konoha. Or, he is going to say;it's going to make my job a lot easier.
tensashinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 11:16   Link #3
Rurik
Golden

This spoiler is suppossed to be confirmed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke_Bateman View Post
Spoiler for 450:
IF Danzou got the leadership here, then Sasuke been the one to take out Danzou, could (using plot) help Konoha accept Sasuke back again. maybe even help some reader view Sasuke as they did before he left Konoha.
Old 2009-06-02, 11:20   Link #4
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-So Danzou finally gets his wish of becoming Hokage, huh? Well I suppose everyone is entitled to their 5 minutes of fame, until they are utterly disgraced after their time in the spotlight. In all honesty, this will probably the one and only time when I'll actually appreciate Sasuke's arrival. Though Kakashi being nominated for Hokage seems a little unfair, if only because it was Naruto that saved them while Kakashi was too busy playing "Dead Corpse and Maggots". I mean, Gaara was nominated and he was barely older than Naruto in Part 1 so its not like a teenager Hokage is unheard of. Oh well, something tells me this is the supposed beginning of a "revolution" that has been foreshadowed by the Elder Toad and to some degree, the Hachibi itself.
Old 2009-06-02, 11:38   Link #5
Fran~
floating away...

Day after day this feeling about Danzou being Madara (or viceversa) is growin deep inside me.
Old 2009-06-02, 11:53   Link #6
lotus_lee

The sooner Sasuke arrives and kills Danzou, the better. Unless of course, Danzou is affiliated with or IS Madara himself.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 12:04   Link #7
Endbo

I think it's fake, what about Tsunade ?
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 12:08   Link #8
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

What?! So all he had to do was say "I'm the Hokage" and that's it? Why couldn't he have done this before, like when Sarutobi died? And why didn't anyone bring up the important fact that he was nowhere to be found during the invasion? I mean, something like that would count against him big time, the next Hokage can't be hiding under the bed when the village is under attack...
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 12:17   Link #9
Endbo

it's because it's fake i hope it's fake
Endbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 12:22   Link #10
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sounds way too fake, Tsunade being the only one who dies in this encounter and Danzou self-appointing himself hokage? That's just anti-Naruto, and I'm expecting some Sasuke action since the last chapter ended with him...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 12:31   Link #11
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

No more Pain. I'm going to be bored again.
Old 2009-06-02, 12:35   Link #12
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

It's about time those Cloud Nin showed up!

It will be interesting to see what damage Sasuke can do to an already destroyed Konoha, or if his former home's destruction will have any effect on his conscience at all.
Old 2009-06-02, 12:40   Link #13
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

I think Sasuke is going to get revenge on the Council not Konoha persay.

And how the hell did they appoint Danzou so fast? If its true seemed like everyone was abt Kakashi. Then BOOM! Danzou is King.
Old 2009-06-02, 12:43   Link #14
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

You know its rather inconsistent with Naruto's character, how he's portrayed as this person capable of affecting the hearts and minds of those around him in honest, if not poignant ways. And yet the one person who realistically should've been the first one to but won't budge (Sasuke) just happens to not give a ****.
Old 2009-06-02, 13:05   Link #15
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Other Ninja View Post
You know its rather inconsistent with Naruto's character, how he's portrayed as this person capable of affecting the hearts and minds of those around him in honest, if not poignant ways. And yet the one person who realistically should've been the first one to but won't budge (Sasuke) just happens to not give a ****.
Are you saying Sasuke inspires other people around him?

I haven't seen one person.
Old 2009-06-02, 13:14   Link #16
james0246

Welll..it's nice to see the Daimyo weild their power for once...even if it is probably because Danzou blackmailed them/killed them and replaced them with a puppet (all Aizen like)...

That is, of course, if the spoiler is true, and Danzou became Hokage because of the Daimyo...

That being said, why would anyone appoint Kakashi...he died and through plot contrivance was brought back to life (addmittedly, I am sure he will be stronger now, since it is a bylaw in Shounen manga that you become stronger after dying ). Still, the only other person to actually take out a Pain body, is, in fact, Chouza, so why wasn't he nominated for the position of Hokage?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 13:18   Link #17
kakakka

Maybe Kakashi has more charisma aura than him?
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 13:18   Link #18
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Welll..it's nice to see the Daimyo weild their power for once...even if it is probably because Danzou blackmailed them/killed them and replaced them with a puppet (all Aizen like)...

That is, of course, if the spoiler is true, and Danzou became Hokage because of the Daimyo...

That being said, why would anyone appoint Kakashi...he died and through plot contrivance was brought back to life (addmittedly, I am sure he will be stronger now, since it is a bylaw in Shounen manga that you become stronger after dying ). Still, the only other person to actually take out a Pain body, is, in fact, Chouza, so why wasn't he nominated for the position of Hokage?
then maybe you would want konohamaru to be appointed as well?
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 13:22   Link #19
james0246

^Konohamaru barely scratched a Pain body who didn't even consider Kono to be a threat. True he was able to surprise the body, but even Naruto was able to surprise A-rank missing-nin back in the day (Zabuza match)...in the end, though, Konohamaru never "defeated" a Pain body, he simply pushed it over, and it promptly stood back up. Chouza did, at least, crush a Pain body...even if the body wasn't necessarily defeated...and was repaired later in the fight.... Still, as accomplishments go against Pain, Kakashi, Chouza, and Tsunade are the only ones who can claim any real accomplishments, and of the 3, Chouza is the only one still standing that didn't die and that isn't in a coma...

Oh well, it is not like it actually matters....
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-02, 13:28   Link #20
naruske

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Konohamaru barely scratched a Pain body who didn't even consider Kono to be a threat. True he was able to surprise the body, but even Naruto was able to surprise A-rank missing-nin back in the day (Zabuza match)...in the end, though, Konohamaru never "defeated" a Pain body, he simply pushed it over, and it promptly stood back up. Chouza did, at least, crush a Pain body...even if the body wasn't necessarily defeated...and was repaired later in the fight....
Chouza never actually defeated the asura pain body either, that thing still moved and was still able to attack choji afterwards, maybe it became a little useless after it was smashed but still not "defeated"
naruske is offline   Reply With Quote