AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-28, 20:58   Link #2901
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... oops. I guess I need stronger glasses (yes, i wear glasses on the other side of the screen). us1 and est look similar when not paying a whole lot of attention

relax, I'll edit it at least in the fanfic

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 05:13   Link #2902
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Will read it later. Busy @ work. XD

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2008-09-03 at 16:00. Reason: Typo typed Bust should really be Busy.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-29, 22:15   Link #2903
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well what ever the issue aslong as there is still some chapter im still sticking to the amgna cuz for me the anime is too much well for tha ction i like to see it in anime form ehehehe
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 01:17   Link #2904
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

@Waven

sorry bout late reply, just school or whatever...
anyways about the kiss thing, it just struck me as kinda odd that outer Moka needed afrodisiac to show any feelings for Tsukune, whereas the other girls show affection for Tsukune whenever they get a chance...

as for my story, it's actually quite probable, the girls may appear to be friends, but i'm sure they wouldn't hesitate to kill one another over Tsukune, which is why i can see the other girls becomeing the main villian in this situation...

GMunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 02:53   Link #2905
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Their Youkai's demons and monsters there true nature is always like that lust and violence, that is the one reason why they act the way the do at times, there only getting educated to blend with humans the one reason why they hold back their powers and other negative aspects.
Old 2008-08-30, 10:07   Link #2906
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well in modern time it is needed for one to show respect and know how and when to hold back ehhehehe
Old 2008-08-30, 12:37   Link #2907
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Not unless you count the final chapters of the 1st season manga where all the girls gone bananas over Tsukune.

Hmm...maybe cherry is the better fruit to describe it lol! But for Kurumu it's melons. rotfl
Old 2008-08-30, 22:09   Link #2908
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Not unless you count the final chapters of the 1st season manga where all the girls gone bananas over Tsukune.

Hmm...maybe cherry is the better fruit to describe it lol! But for Kurumu it's melons. rotfl
lol....yeah like the chapter where they leave school and stuff and they all go to his moms house, in the chapters like that, they'd easily destroy there so called friendship, and eliminate one another, when it comes to Tsukune....

Old 2008-08-30, 22:12   Link #2909
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
lol....yeah like the chapter where they leave school and stuff and they all go to his moms house, in the chapters like that, they'd easily destroy there so called friendship, and eliminate one another, when it comes to Tsukune....
Which should be frighting to Tsukune. Not only does he have psychotic girls after him, he has psychotic girls with a lot of power after him.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 23:01   Link #2910
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

thats what im saying, dont you think if Tsukune were to pick one the the girls, the rest of the harem would maybe, try and eliminate that girl...

Old 2008-08-30, 23:15   Link #2911
MooMooFarm

I read half of this manga for S1, then the anime came out and I decided I'd watch the anime first so I don't lose interest in it. Then I just found myself not doing anything with it. So can I get a opinion on how well the anime is, or should I just manga the rest of it? Comparisons are good if you can talk about other series and their anime/manga parts.

I'm scared I might forget about this series entirely, but I can't bring myself to watch the anime at the moment, since the first episode seemed kind of gimp. Maybe it's because I'm already spoiled by the manga? I dunno. I hate these things. =/
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-30, 23:29   Link #2912
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooMooFarm View Post
I read half of this manga for S1, then the anime came out and I decided I'd watch the anime first so I don't lose interest in it. Then I just found myself not doing anything with it. So can I get a opinion on how well the anime is, or should I just manga the rest of it? Comparisons are good if you can talk about other series and their anime/manga parts.

I'm scared I might forget about this series entirely, but I can't bring myself to watch the anime at the moment, since the first episode seemed kind of gimp. Maybe it's because I'm already spoiled by the manga? I dunno. I hate these things. =/
you should watch the anime, but if you read the manga first you may get dissapointed, because it didn't exactly follow the main plot, but its still good, especially if you like fanservice......

and even i you do get dissapointed because some of its different, it still couldn't hurt to watch...

Old 2008-08-30, 23:33   Link #2913
Kigs91

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMunny View Post
thats what im saying, dont you think if Tsukune were to pick one the the girls, the rest of the harem would maybe, try and eliminate that girl...
I don't think Tsukune would let they do that, specially to moka
Kigs91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 00:07   Link #2914
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigs91 View Post
I don't think Tsukune would let they do that, specially to moka
but do you really think Tsukune, being the nice guy he is, would dare hurt one of the other girls, because i sure don't...

Old 2008-08-31, 03:09   Link #2915
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well it is jsut that i might be bias but

i think tsukune might find a way to well to be with everyone and look they are al youkai so a weeding is not totally need

cuz some of the religious beliefs that as long as one can take care of his woman he can marry many as long a he can take care of them

well that my opinion cuz i really dont want to see them killing each other just for one.... sometimes hot looking.......................very kind..........................AND HAS THOSE GAR MOMENTS!!!!!.................dam i might turn gay lols hehehe
Old 2008-08-31, 16:41   Link #2916
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

(too lazy to quote)
@MooMoofarm
As was stated, if you liked the anime, you sure aren't going to like the manga... however, I would still suggest keep reading through the manga, because S1, though not very ecchi, contains quite a few kickass moments... and then you can also understand what's going on in SII, which is about 1000x more ecchi than SI

@Gmunny
I somehow think that Tsukune would possibly try to stop them; and if they were to try to go against Moka... well, do I really need to say that outcome?

Old 2008-08-31, 17:28   Link #2917
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

@Gmunny
I somehow think that Tsukune would possibly try to stop them; and if they were to try to go against Moka... well, do I really need to say that outcome?

umm, idk, it still seems a little unlikely, he would try and stop them, because that would mean he would probaly have to hurt/kill them maybe....

and dude if Tsukune dosen't help Moka she cant even become Inner Moka, but lets just say he pulls the rosario, even if he does, Moka is strong and all, but she will be facing Kurumu (who has gotten much stronger and learned some spells), Ruby (who was trouble for Moka to begin with), and plus she got Mizore to deal with...

Old 2008-08-31, 17:54   Link #2918
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I'm of the personal belief that the only ones who will ever be close enough in power to Moka (specifically Inner) are Gin and Tsukune, at least when they're at full power

the others no doubt got strong, but we still don't know to what extent

EDIT: Ruby was mostly only trouble in the anime... and I don't care how strong Kurumu and Mizore may have gotten at this point, Inner is still the most powerful at the end of the day

[/Moka-bias off]

Old 2008-08-31, 18:17   Link #2919
GMunny
Anime Fanatic
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'm of the personal belief that the only ones who will ever be close enough in power to Moka (specifically Inner) are Gin and Tsukune, at least when they're at full power

the others no doubt got strong, but we still don't know to what extent

EDIT: Ruby was mostly only trouble in the anime... and I don't care how strong Kurumu and Mizore may have gotten at this point, Inner is still the most powerful at the end of the day

[/Moka-bias off]
well she may be, but against all of them, i doubt she'd last 5 minutes...

Old 2008-08-31, 19:58   Link #2920
X207
Gamyūsa

and thats not noting the fact that tsukune may go vamp to defend inner moka from being overwhelmed by 3 opponents.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire