AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-11, 00:42   Link #2641
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chile
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
As of volume 19, how strong are the goddesses?

Sylphy and Roxy are pretty "amazing" by regular standards, but considering the type of battlefields that Rudy has to stand on, it's hinted that they would be kinda helpless then. Ellis in change, has been considered "worthy" of standing next to Rudy and lending him strength.

Rank wise, I don't think Sylphy learned saint ranked magic, but she probably is as useful as a saint ranked magician would, being an all rounder chantless magician user with tons of MP.

Roxy is a King ranked magician and can shorten her casts, but she can't be as good as Rudy in any account (it's hinted that at one point, she had a complex about that since she was "dragging him down"). Most of the things that Roxy is amazing at have no direct bearing to battle, she is a scholar after all (and the goddess of cuteness and pouting).
__________________
Now sponsoring : video game analogies (ES)
Last update : Chapter 25 as of 31/08/12
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 00:45   Link #2642
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Sylphy and Roxy are pretty "amazing" by regular standards, but considering the type of battlefields that Rudy has to stand on, it's hinted that they would be kinda helpless then. Ellis in change, has been considered "worthy" of standing next to Rudy and lending him strength.

Rank wise, I don't think Sylphy learned saint ranked magic, but she probably is as useful as a saint ranked magician would, being an all rounder chantless magician user with tons of MP.

Roxy is a King ranked magician and can shorten her casts, but she can't be as good as Rudy in any account (it's hinted that at one point, she had a complex about that since she was "dragging him down"). Most of the things that Roxy is amazing at have no direct bearing to battle, she is a scholar after all (and the goddess of cuteness and pouting).
D'aww, poor Roxy.
__________________
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 01:06   Link #2643
MrClover
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
I don't see Roxy only as a scholar, she is also portrayed as a very capable labyrinth adventurer who conquered one on her own solo, not even Rudeus has achieved that.
MrClover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 01:10   Link #2644
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 35
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Question: Was zmunjali the translator of Chapter 8 [WN197], vol.19?

I've added him as the registered translator for now, but not entirely sure as it was blank.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 01:52   Link #2645
openbookworm
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
manga version in Korean

Not sure if this has come up before in the thread, but there's a manga of this light novel. Though I've only found the Korean web translations of it.

Two chapters out so far
openbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 02:05   Link #2646
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 35
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by openbookworm View Post
Not sure if this has come up before in the thread, but there's a manga of this light novel. Though I've only found the Korean web translations of it.

Two chapters out so far
links don't work.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 02:15   Link #2647
Dormouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by openbookworm View Post
Not sure if this has come up before in the thread, but there's a manga of this light novel. Though I've only found the Korean web translations of it.

Two chapters out so far
Hasn't this been mentioned twice before? I thought there were 4 chapters out. Is this a different one?
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 02:20   Link #2648
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
As of volume 19, how strong are the goddesses?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Sylphy and Roxy are pretty "amazing" by regular standards, but considering the type of battlefields that Rudy has to stand on, it's hinted that they would be kinda helpless then. Ellis in change, has been considered "worthy" of standing next to Rudy and lending him strength.

Rank wise, I don't think Sylphy learned saint ranked magic, but she probably is as useful as a saint ranked magician would, being an all rounder chantless magician user with tons of MP.

Roxy is a King ranked magician and can shorten her casts, but she can't be as good as Rudy in any account (it's hinted that at one point, she had a complex about that since she was "dragging him down"). Most of the things that Roxy is amazing at have no direct bearing to battle, she is a scholar after all (and the goddess of cuteness and pouting).
-Sylphy : All rounded Girl[smart, strong(from general standard), Beautiful, DFC, could cook, Manager of Rudy's harem, lately her shyness is lost which caused Rudy to somehow feel lost].
[King] Class water magician-->since she is also saint class water magician and could use Rudy's fusion magic style, there is possibility that she is already [Emperor] Class water magician.

-Roxy : the weakest of the wifes[Smart, Cute, Deadpan expression, Loli, pretty strong(she is as strong as Moore), GOD, Giving birth to Perseus[Lara], Leo is her guardian].
[King] class water magician and the most experienced among Rudy's wife, also most cunning. and above all, SHE IS GOD.

-Ellis : The Strongest wifes[can't cook(clumsy chef), Endless lust and stamina(the only wife who could won over Rudy in bed), Tsundere, the only wife who treat Rudy as her toys(in bed)].
[King] rank Sword God Style--> in vol 15 extra story, Ellis actually already in Emperor rank. but, if she want to raise her rank she must defeat Ghyslaine. in vol 18, she defeat Ghyslaine. now her rank is still mysterious[either King or Emperor]. what will happen if she learned [Saint Dragon Fighting Spirit]?

onizuka@ yeah I was the one who do it, but forgot to add my name in registered translator. thanks for your help.
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 02:30   Link #2649
Kaito Yamakage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
Hasn't this been mentioned twice before? I thought there were 4 chapters out. Is this a different one?
There's 4 chapters out. Also, I didn't have links for chapter 2 which he posted, that's convenient more Roxy manga.


Roxy really went out all to cast that God level Water Ball.

Spoiler for Roxy:


Edit: Also, hey look it's Rujierudo~


Edit2: and chapter 2 of the manga ends at about chapter 6 of the WN so far it's about 3-4 chapters per.

Last edited by Kaito Yamakage; 2014-08-25 at 15:43.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 02:52   Link #2650
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
There's 4 chapters out. Also, I didn't have links for chapter 2 which he posted, that's convenient more Roxy manga.

http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/186836

Roxy really went out all to cast that God level Water Ball.

Spoiler for Roxy:


Edit: Also, hey look it's Rujierudo~


Edit2: and chapter 2 of the manga ends at about chapter 6 of the WN so far it's about 3-4 chapters per.
let us see God panty too

Kaito-san, did you have link for chapter 1-3?
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 02:56   Link #2651
Ahou
Worshipper of 3 Goddesses
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
There's 4 chapters out. Also, I didn't have links for chapter 2 which he posted, that's convenient more Roxy manga.

http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/186836

Roxy really went out all to cast that God level Water Ball.

Spoiler for Roxy:


Edit: Also, hey look it's Rujierudo~


Edit2: and chapter 2 of the manga ends at about chapter 6 of the WN so far it's about 3-4 chapters per.
IMO Roxy is showing too much emotion in the manga =/
I imagined her expression to be more deadpan most of the time. That is of course not without exception though. Like when she damages the tree or when she sees Paul and Zenith in bed
__________________
Fuck-nano -Mushoku Tensei
Ahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 02:58   Link #2652
Kaito Yamakage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
let us see God panty too

Kaito-san, did you have link for chapter 1-3?
The links I found were only for JP raw and the korean chapter 1.

It's thanks to the guy above just posted the links for 2, though it seems that the chapter 2 was only just put up yesterday along with a proper page for Mushoku on that site.

Hopefully someone will get 3 and 4 out eventually. They're in a magazine which the raws are somewhat hard to come by though... technically they should already be out there along with the Tate Yuusha raws.


@CNine your last post, I think the condition for Emperor rank is to fight to the death with another King rank. Then the winner gets Emperor. After that the Emperors probably fight each other for the right to fight the God rank and you basically have to kill the Sword God to steal his rank.

Also, it was mentioned at some point she's at like Saint rank in Water/North style as well wasn't she?
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 03:09   Link #2653
kazzuya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
The links I found were only for JP raw and the korean chapter 1.

It's thanks to the guy above just posted the links for 2, though it seems that the chapter 2 was only just put up yesterday along with a proper page for Mushoku on that site.

Hopefully someone will get 3 and 4 out eventually. They're in a magazine which the raws are somewhat hard to come by though... technically they should already be out there along with the Tate Yuusha raws.


@CNine your last post, I think the condition for Emperor rank is to fight to the death with another King rank. Then the winner gets Emperor. After that the Emperors probably fight each other for the right to fight the God rank and you basically have to kill the Sword God to steal his rank.

Also, it was mentioned at some point she's at like Saint rank in Water/North style as well wasn't she?
In order to become emperor is to defeat another king rank that the sword god designated. and to become god ranked kill the current god ranked. So basically even if Eris is king rank if she killed Garuu she will be the sword god
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 03:11   Link #2654
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post


@CNine your last post, I think the condition for Emperor rank is to fight to the death with another King rank. Then the winner gets Emperor. After that the Emperors probably fight each other for the right to fight the God rank and you basically have to kill the Sword God to steal his rank.

Also, it was mentioned at some point she's at like Saint rank in Water/North style as well wasn't she?
I think it's to defeat their teacher from King rank[Ghyslaine in Ellis case]. as for God rank, since there is only one God rank Ellis need to defeat Sword God himself[and kill him, so there won't be two strongest]

the condition for Saint rank in each style is different :
-could use Fighting Spirit at will and [Sword of Light] is requirement for Saint rank in Sword god style. Ellis can't use [Sword of Light] in vol 8 since there is none who could teach her[in their journey back to Asura] and she immediately goes to Holyland of sword after that. but her ability is surpassed Nina and Jino who is Saint rank at that time
-could use fighting spirit at will and still mysterious requirement. for Saint rank of water god style.
-Could use fighting spirit at will and allocated the fighting spirit to either power or speed[more power mean less speed, more speed mean less power], is the requirement for Saint rank in North God Style.
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 03:17   Link #2655
Kaito Yamakage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Ah it was said at the end of 109.5. So she was around 19 when she got North Saint.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in..._Chapter_109.5
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 03:24   Link #2656
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
Ah it was said at the end of 109.5. So she was around 19 when she got North Saint.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in..._Chapter_109.5
I could only guess that Rudy has grudge against her since he repeatly mentioned Ellis age lie[even when she is 20 years old woman, she is still......--->Pergius castle], [even when she is 20 years old woman, she is still excited when she see......-->Bandit secret path]
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 03:57   Link #2657
Skuizaan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Yay, done with 13.3 Kaito, when are you planning to drop the ones you are doing for v13?
Skuizaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 04:03   Link #2658
Awrya
U mad?
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post

Spoiler for Roxy:

Is Rudeus kneeling down to sneak a peek at her panties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
-Sylphy : All rounded Girl[smart, strong(from general standard), Beautiful, DFC, could cook, Manager of Rudy's harem, lately her shyness is lost which caused Rudy to somehow feel lost].
[King] Class water magician-->since she is also saint class water magician and could use Rudy's fusion magic style, there is possibility that she is already [Emperor] Class water magician.
Don't think Sylphy managed to successfully cast the Water King-ranked spell, she used up all her magic trying to use the spell in Vol.14.
__________________
Awrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 04:22   Link #2659
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post


Don't think Sylphy managed to successfully cast the Water King-ranked spell, she used up all her magic trying to use the spell in Vol.14.
she succesfully use it after her second try, while Rudy succeded in his first try[thanks to his otaku hobby]

-Roxy has 20% chance of failure casting [Lightning]--> 1 failure in 5 cast
-Rudy has 0% chance of failure casting [King] class magic
-Sylphy chance of failure is most likely same with roxy

[King] class magic has strongest firepower[Penetrating power] with exception of [God] class magic. since [King] class magic is focusing magical power in one point, compressed it, then released it simultanously toward single target.
since [Emperor] class magic is an AoE it somehow has lack firepower compared to [King] class magic in PvP
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-11, 04:26   Link #2660
Kaito Yamakage
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuizaan View Post
Yay, done with 13.3 Kaito, when are you planning to drop the ones you are doing for v13?
The last chapter in volume 12 is a bit of a headache so I've been taking my time with it... tough all of 1-2 4-5 of volume 13 are the same size and should only take about 4-6 hours each to do. I should probably have them all out by Wednesday. (1-2 should be out by late today/tomorrow at latest)

If you want to take chapter 8 or 9 that might be good, or you can jump into volume 14-15.
Kaito Yamakage is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, magic, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.