AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-08-12, 20:43   Link #2781
Skuizaan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
It is really a great work by all translators. In just a couple of months from no baka tsuki page for this web novel to 1-13(ongoing) parts of 16-19. Just great work.

Just a trivia. Among Rudy, Ellis, Sylphy, Roxy, Rudy is the youngest physically and mentally oldest(I think).

Rudy 20(physical), 50s(mentally)
Sylphy 20
Ellis 22
Roxy 50s

Can someone confirm Rudy's mental age and Roxy's present age.
iirc Roxy was ~40 when she was tutoring Rudeus, but I don't remember if it was when Rudi was 3 or 5 when they mention it. Either way 34+5 at max still puts him 1 year younger at least mentally, not accounting for Loli mazoku tribal mental development traits. ...50 yr old virgin? How x-mas is that keiki?
Skuizaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 20:51   Link #2782
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
^
Rudeus is 54 years old and Roxy is 54. Rudeus, presently is 20 years old in his new life, considering he is in his 6th year of the Magical University. He was 14 when he first attended. Roxy was 44 years old when Rudeus and Eris was transported to the Magic Continent, Rudeus was 10 at the time. So Rudeus and Roxy are the same age.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 20:55   Link #2783
sunsown
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
@Skuizaan Appreciate your reply.

I think I forgot which chapters the ages were mentioned.

At last found the ages.

When Rudy meets Roxy's parents they mention that she was aged 44 years. Rudy had also completed his 10th birthday hence mentally he was 34+10 so 44 years. Wow this might have been planned by the author.

So at present

Rudy 19/20 (physically), 53/54 (mentally)
Sylphy 20
Ellis 22
Roxy 53/54

Great. So Rudy is the youngest physically and eldest mentally.

@Reaperxkingx Appreciate your reply too. Read your post after I finished typing my post.

Quote:
Sylphy older than Rudy physically by several months ---> already 20
Roxy ---> her age around the same as Rudy 53/54[by vol19]
Ellis -------> 20 years old childlish girl
Rudy -----> Physically 19 years[around mating season he will be 20--> magical beast become more active = mating season(maybe)], mentally 53 almost 54
@CNine Appreciate your reply too. Edited the post with the more accurate ages.

Last edited by sunsown; 2014-08-12 at 21:05.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 20:56   Link #2784
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya View Post
Roxy is only 49 at that time. For reference check out the "Hell" chapter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
It is really a great work by all translators. In just a couple of months from no baka tsuki page for this web novel to 1-13(ongoing) parts of 16-19. Just great work.

Just a trivia. Among Rudy, Ellis, Sylphy, Roxy, Rudy is the youngest physically and mentally oldest(I think).

Rudy 20(physical), 50s(mentally)
Sylphy 20
Ellis 22
Roxy 50s

Can someone confirm Rudy's mental age and Roxy's present age.
Sylphy older than Rudy physically by several months ---> already 20
Roxy ---> her age around the same as Rudy 53/54[by vol19]
Ellis -------> 20 years old childlish girl
Rudy -----> Physically 19 years[around mating season he will be 20--> magical beast become more active = mating season(maybe)], mentally 53 almost 54
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 20:59   Link #2785
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Sylphy older than Rudy physically by several months ---> already 20
Roxy ---> her age around the same as Rudy 53/54[by vol19]
Ellis -------> 20 years old childlish girl
Rudy -----> Physically 19 years[around mating season he will be 20--> magical beast become more active = mating season(maybe)], mentally 53 almost 54
Eris is 2 years older than Rudy.
__________________

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 21:00   Link #2786
kazzuya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
One of the richest character is Eris because in her position one of her sword is already 100,000 asura gold coin and she has 3 if they are valued the same. meaning at the very least she has 300,000 asura gold coin that she is flaunting around.
__________________
It's not that I'm a monster.
You're just too weak.
-Ronant (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka)
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 21:39   Link #2787
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Eris is 2 years older than Rudy.
oh yeah I forgot[I write Ellis age based in vol 18]

Ellis ---> 22 years old Child
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 21:42   Link #2788
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 35
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuizaan View Post
Baka-Tsuki Translation Community shared a link.
2 hours ago
Mushoku Tensei Web Chapter 116-120 By Dark Kaito

--

I-it's not like I l-like the recognition or anything.... B-baka! (ボレアス・パン~チ!)
Quote:
Baka-Tsuki Translation Community shared a link.
9 hours ago
Mushoku Tensei Web Chapter:
116-119 By Dark Kaito
120 By Skuizaan
Fixed.

As for how updates are done, i have scores of familiars and minions for facebook, twitter and other Baka-Tsuki things.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 21:59   Link #2789
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Just read WN 162

Can you imagine how cool that chapter would look like animated?
__________________
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:05   Link #2790
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
Just read WN 162

Can you imagine how cool that chapter would look like animated?
I hope this didn't end up like HnA, Campione, Denyuuden, MnS, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Seikoku no Ryuukishi, and many more victim of anime staff who didn't even read the novel.

no matter how i see, Ellis nicname is 狂剣王--->
狂-->Insane, crazy, lunatic
剣-->Sword
王-->King

so [Berserk Sword King] suit her the most
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]

Last edited by CNine; 2014-08-12 at 22:15.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:33   Link #2791
Skuizaan
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
based 'zuka making me feel appreciated.

Back to work for this lazy translator... two days off in a row, lots to get done.

Oh yeah Oni, do I need to go through someone to jump on the teaser translations, or is that a free-for-all? by that I mean Shield Hero.

Since the chapters are so small, in between doing MushoTen stuff, I can churn out a chapter of that in a couple hours easy even when I get distracted or sidetracked.
Skuizaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:40   Link #2792
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuizaan View Post
based 'zuka making me feel appreciated.

Back to work for this lazy translator... two days off in a row, lots to get done.

Oh yeah Oni, do I need to go through someone to jump on the teaser translations, or is that a free-for-all? by that I mean Shield Hero.

Since the chapters are so small, in between doing MushoTen stuff, I can churn out a chapter of that in a couple hours easy even when I get distracted or sidetracked.
only half of mushoku chapter each, yeah that's small. and even already.......
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 22:50   Link #2793
black prince
Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Lost Dimention
(User rights log); 09:13 . . Onizuka-gto (Talk | contribs) changed group membership for User:Vanant from (none) to translator ‎(levelled up to Earth Saint)
(User rights log); 09:12 . . Onizuka-gto (Talk | contribs) changed group membership for User:Skuizaan from (none) to translator ‎(levelled up to Sword God)

Two leveled up today
black prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 23:01   Link #2794
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Leeds, UK
Age: 35
Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuizaan View Post
based 'zuka making me feel appreciated.

Back to work for this lazy translator... two days off in a row, lots to get done.

Oh yeah Oni, do I need to go through someone to jump on the teaser translations, or is that a free-for-all? by that I mean Shield Hero.

Since the chapters are so small, in between doing MushoTen stuff, I can churn out a chapter of that in a couple hours easy even when I get distracted or sidetracked.
No supervisor, no manager and its a teaser, means its a free for all.
Just jump in.
__________________
Onizuka-GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 23:19   Link #2795
Dormouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by black prince View Post
(User rights log); 09:13 . . Onizuka-gto (Talk | contribs) changed group membership for User:Vanant from (none) to translator ‎(levelled up to Earth Saint)
(User rights log); 09:12 . . Onizuka-gto (Talk | contribs) changed group membership for User:Skuizaan from (none) to translator ‎(levelled up to Sword God)

Two leveled up today
Sue Goy! Sue Goy Sue Ghiroo!

Also, hm.

MC Rudeus happens to be missing a hand. Also just realised that Old Man Rudeus not only has swarthy skin, but also pure white hair. When are we going to start calling him EMIYA? All he needs now is a red curtain for a jacket, and some mad Engrish chant.

"It is my 'bone' and my 'sword'... "

Special skills include: "Mind's Eye" and "Caladbulge II"
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-12, 23:28   Link #2796
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
MC Rudeus happens to be missing a hand. Also just realised that Old Man Rudeus not only has swarthy skin, but also pure white hair. When are we going to start calling him EMIYA? All he needs now is a red curtain for a jacket, and some mad Engrish chant.
isn't that the side effect of overusing magical power waaay beyond the limit

BTW, how did we look at translator rank?
__________________
Join Under The Beautiful Blue Color of Roxism : Roxism HQ [Currently Recruiting Member]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 00:07   Link #2797
PuddingGod
Despair's event horizon
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
Sue Goy! Sue Goy Sue Ghiroo!

Also, hm.

MC Rudeus happens to be missing a hand. Also just realised that Old Man Rudeus not only has swarthy skin, but also pure white hair. When are we going to start calling him EMIYA? All he needs now is a red curtain for a jacket, and some mad Engrish chant.

"It is my 'bone' and my 'sword'... "

Special skills include: "Mind's Eye" and "Caladbulge II"
You're a big fan of Type-Moon ain'tcha?
__________________
PuddingGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 00:44   Link #2798
Dormouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
You're a big fan of Type-Moon ain'tcha?
Oh my, you could tell? As I'm translating Diary 2nd Half right now, to keep myself motivated I'm listening to a playlist with nothing but,

"Servant_Stay_Night (Archer, Nobody Knows Him/The Hero)"
"少女進化!"
and, "エミヤ" [CROW'SCLAW's 十七分割 remix] lol.
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 02:47   Link #2799
kazzuya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
Oh my, you could tell? As I'm translating Diary 2nd Half right now, to keep myself motivated I'm listening to a playlist with nothing but,

"Servant_Stay_Night (Archer, Nobody Knows Him/The Hero)"
"少女進化!"
and, "エミヤ" [CROW'SCLAW's 十七分割 remix] lol.
Yeah you really need a great motivation translating the chapter. Cause it is full of suffering without break.
__________________
It's not that I'm a monster.
You're just too weak.
-Ronant (Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka)
kazzuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-13, 03:04   Link #2800
Dementrus
Hououin Kyouma
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Future Gadget Lab
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingGod View Post
You're a big fan of Type-Moon ain'tcha?
Even his ava changed from Ciel to Shiki...

I was wondering how Rudeus will find Roxy but to think he can feel GOD
__________________
------------------------------------------
It's the will of Steins;Gate...
El Psy Congroo
------------------------------------------
Dementrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, magic, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.