AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-08-31, 21:11   Link #1921
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, I doubt this is going to be enough to bring down Sakura. Plus it feels like Shirou has to be the one to do it.
No I don't think so I think if Shirou should do something it is to fight Julian because there to must build-up which how Julian and Shirou were friend and it was Julian that mess which the Life Shirou get which Miya and last but not least is that Julian want to be a hero like Kerry and Shirou abandon the idea there also the fact that Julian seen to have some kind of hate for the fact that Shirou became a Heroic Spirt.

Shirou should fight Julian and Illya group should fight Erika in the final fight before Gilgamesh show up as the true final boss to fight Illya again and maybe Kotomine because I know he not the type that would stand around and do nothing in this kind of event.

Remember in Illya Happy Magical Girl World she came from there is no Kotomine it like saying as long as this guy there would be no chance at Illya's family being happy.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-31, 21:39   Link #1922
XFire
150% done

What makes you think there's no Kotomine?

He only came to Fuyuki because of the Grail War, and Kiritsugu and Irisviel stopped it from ever happening.

Its entirely possible he's alive and just somewhere else living out his life. Remember he only became Mr. Rejoice after meeting Zouken. Who is dead.
Old 2017-09-01, 07:01   Link #1923
tuckersister

I think Assassin suits Miyu than Illya.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 07:22   Link #1924
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
What makes you think there's no Kotomine?

He only came to Fuyuki because of the Grail War, and Kiritsugu and Irisviel stopped it from ever happening.

Its entirely possible he's alive and just somewhere else living out his life. Remember he only became Mr. Rejoice after meeting Zouken. Who is dead.
Kotomine from Ilyia verse is managing the FGO Gacha right now
Old 2017-09-01, 10:17   Link #1925
Twi

At least he gets his endless source of suffering then.
Old 2017-09-01, 12:25   Link #1926
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomuseveni View Post
kotomine from ilyia verse is managing the fgo gacha right now
YOROKOBI SHONEN

Old 2017-09-01, 12:33   Link #1927
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
Kotomine from Ilyia verse is managing the FGO Gacha right now
This post inadvertently triggered a flashback to all those keys I kept getting. Keys, so many keys.
Old 2017-09-03, 01:54   Link #1928
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I agree that if Shirou returns to the front lines the only reason would be to settle things with Julian. Something he hasn't really gotten the chance to do with so much interference. But I'm still not sure we see him do that. Which is probably for the best. He's had plenty of time to shine thanks to that flashback arc and the risks are rather high.

It probably won't be easy to stop Sakura, but best of luck to Kuro and Miyu in that effort. Not a bad strategy overall. Poison being something you can't really see or grab hold of. May also depend what cards Illya and Miyu both have right now. While Illya has been using it quite a bit lately, it wouldn't make for a bad finale to have things settled with Miyu using the Saber install against Sakura.
Old 2017-09-03, 06:44   Link #1929
Gx Hero
Rambler

I don't think so but it is possible. I wonder though if they would use the bullet shiro gave kuro on sakura. Regardless the ending is not going to be anywhere pleasant. I wonder though how sakura is in Illya's world because it may be hard for Rin to watch Sakura in that state.

Also I wonder SInce GIlgamesh was originally a card I wonder if Illya or miyu just can't go up to him and install him by touching him with the kaleido sticks. If nothing else I think it would be funny.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 00:35   Link #1930
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dresden View Post
If Miyu-Shirou is basically Kiritsugu and if Sakura is his childhood friend that basically makes her Shirley. She is doomed lol.

Its likely Shirou will eventually enter the battle(at the cost of his wellbeing), but I doubt it will be the one with Sakura here. No idea how Sakuralot will end but I have literally almost no doubts that she won't survive. There's no Sakura to survive in her.

The likeliness of Shirou walking into battle depends on Chloe's deathflags. Its doubtful that both of them will survive this arc. So if Chloe survive, Shirou will most likely perish in the battlefield. Sadly Chloe has far more deathflags right now, including Gil's promise to tear her heart out.
There a chance that everyone will survive this Arc because this seen to be the final Fate Illya Series but it will end which Miya and Illya never seeing each other again which Miya staying in her World which her brother to start repairing there World and going on a Trip around there World to do that.

We will sadly never know the backstory of this Illya father and the choice he make that ended up in making Illya have a normal life. We will never learn why Shirou must alway end up which the Emiya family or the fact that this time Kiritsugu ended up killing all of Shirou's real family on purpose most likey to save Illya or what Shirou would feel if he knew what Kiritsugu did to his life or why Shirou have not ran away from Illya's Family because beside Illya and maybe Kiritsugu they theat him like a pet or someone you feel you have a responsibility to take care of but don't care about.

If you don't think that 3rei is the end of Fate Illya tell me where they can go from here?

The only way I see this series going on after 3rei is if they get back to there World and something had happen to there city in the time they were gone maybe by Gilgamish because after he get his card back we have no idea what he going do or where he is unless he show up at some point in this final battle and to do something but then again he could just never show up again because 3rei seen to be the end of Fate Illya because as I said before were can they go from here all the important plot point for the past 3 series is solve and all that left is the Final Battle.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2017-09-07 at 00:50.
Old 2017-09-16, 01:47   Link #1931
DragonXX

Here a random theory what if Kotomine is from Illya World all along and what ever event happen in Illya World which lead to Kiritsugu saving Illya and his wife in Illya World is also what lead Kotomine to Miya World.

Also why did Gilgamish know Kotomine from Miya World that was never explain?
Old 2017-09-17, 08:53   Link #1932
Shine X

kuro-chan use RB on sakura
Shine X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-21, 07:04   Link #1933
tuckersister

That bullet may play a major role with Kuro soon.
Old 2017-09-27, 07:20   Link #1934
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

So the new chapter is out and hoo boy.

Spoiler for Chapter content:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
If you don't think that 3rei is the end of Fate Illya tell me where they can go from here?

I pretty much expect them to go back to their world only to find everything having gone to shit.

That or Jullian will go to their world.

Let's be frank, even if we tie up Jullian stuff, there's A LOT of things that just do not go together with him:
  • Kirei and Gil being shady possibly having their own goals - There's a lot of things here that can't possibly be neatly tied up. Gil specifically helpin out Jullian with the grail hint and then randomly just disappearing off to somewhere with his full power now is suspicious as hell too. Let's also not forget that Gil literally promised that "once he will get his old self he will kill Chloe" and all other hints that these two are basically edging on both sides due to ulterior motives.
  • The weirdness in Illya-world. We got hints about Caren, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, what happened, etc and it is very clearly outlined that Miyu crashing into illya's world with all the cards stirred up some very bad shit there. We have weird power-struggle in the association with somebody going behind Zelretch's back for the cards, we have Caren being way too mysterious and mischevious to just be a helping hand, we have Irisviel and Kerry mystery, we have a very clear chekov's gun set up of Irisviel stating that her life prevents Fuyuki ritual from being possible, etc. Oh and let's not forget Rin's set up of wanting to save her sister too - I very much doubt she will get to save Miuverse version of her after all, so that only leaves the Sakura in her world who also has violet hair with all implications that carries. Let's also not forget that Herz adaptation specifically expanded on all of that -
    Spoiler for Anime Content:
    . IT basically spells out that what is happening with Miyu, while unrelated, pretty much lit the fuse that is about to blow up whatever stalemate is in place there. Let's be frank, it looks BAD right now - unless time moves differently in both world, Illya, Miyu, Bazett, etc have been missing for days, which is only making a bad situation worse.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 07:13   Link #1935
tuckersister

Given that Illya is half human, she can maintain her mind from madness much longer than normal. However it's only a matter of time til she succumbs to it.
Old 2017-09-28, 08:12   Link #1936
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I think in this series, Illya is real human instead of half homunculus...
Old 2017-09-28, 08:16   Link #1937
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
That was possible in the first manga but 2wei already shot that idea down. Illya is a grail vessel. A reset one with her memories sealed, but still a grail vessel. Literally everything she did(like using zweiform without disintegrating) is only possible because of that.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 11:52   Link #1938
tuckersister

As I mentioned many times before, Illya is a better quality than Miyu.
Old 2017-09-30, 16:42   Link #1939
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Illya is the same in this world as in the prime Fateverse: the daughter of a human magic user (Kerry) and an Einzbern homunculus (Iri). The only real thing that has changed is the continued existence of Iri, which is probably what is keeping the Greater Grail dormant. Unless the mechanics of the Grail ritual in Illya's world are completely different (and there are too many parallels to the prime Fateverse to make that likely), then Illya should have the same powers and potential vis-a-vis the Grail ritual that the prime Illya does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dresden View Post
Let's be frank, even if we tie up Jullian stuff, there's A LOT of things that just do not go together with him:
  • Kirei and Gil being shady possibly having their own goals - There's a lot of things here that can't possibly be neatly tied up. Gil specifically helpin out Jullian with the grail hint and then randomly just disappearing off to somewhere with his full power now is suspicious as hell too. Let's also not forget that Gil literally promised that "once he will get his old self he will kill Chloe" and all other hints that these two are basically edging on both sides due to ulterior motives.
  • The weirdness in Illya-world. We got hints about Caren, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, what happened, etc and it is very clearly outlined that Miyu crashing into illya's world with all the cards stirred up some very bad shit there. We have weird power-struggle in the association with somebody going behind Zelretch's back for the cards, we have Caren being way too mysterious and mischevious to just be a helping hand, we have Irisviel and Kerry mystery, we have a very clear chekov's gun set up of Irisviel stating that her life prevents Fuyuki ritual from being possible, etc. Oh and let's not forget Rin's set up of wanting to save her sister too - I very much doubt she will get to save Miuverse version of her after all, so that only leaves the Sakura in her world who also has violet hair with all implications that carries. Let's also not forget that Herz adaptation specifically expanded on all of that -
    Spoiler for Anime Content:
    . IT basically spells out that what is happening with Miyu, while unrelated, pretty much lit the fuse that is about to blow up whatever stalemate is in place there. Let's be frank, it looks BAD right now - unless time moves differently in both world, Illya, Miyu, Bazett, etc have been missing for days, which is only making a bad situation worse.
Also keep in mind that in order to save Illya from becoming the Grail, Kerry and Iri probably had to kill all of the other Zero War Masters (except Waver for some reason), as well as Zouken, Acht, and the Kotomines. Independent of what that might have stirred up within the Magic Association, there's a high likelihood that knowledge of that would create tension between Rin and the Emiyas/von Einzberns. Or maybe she knows, and doesn't hold it against Kerry because his actions freed her sister from Zouken's clutches.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-09-30 at 17:16.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-01, 02:23   Link #1940
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Illya is the same in this world as in the prime Fateverse: the daughter of a human magic user (Kerry) and an Einzbern homunculus (Iri). The only real thing that has changed is the continued existence of Iri, which is probably what is keeping the Greater Grail dormant. Unless the mechanics of the Grail ritual in Illya's world are completely different (and there are too many parallels to the prime Fateverse to make that likely), then Illya should have the same powers and potential vis-a-vis the Grail ritual that the prime Illya does.

Also keep in mind that in order to save Illya from becoming the Grail, Kerry and Iri probably had to kill all of the other Zero War Masters (except Waver for some reason), as well as Zouken, Acht, and the Kotomines. Independent of what that might have stirred up within the Magic Association, there's a high likelihood that knowledge of that would create tension between Rin and the Emiyas/von Einzberns. Or maybe she knows, and doesn't hold it against Kerry because his actions freed her sister from Zouken's clutches.
They wouldn't actually need to kill the other Masters, since it sounds like Kiritsugu and Iri wiped out the Einzberns before the groundwork for the War even began. They never were Master's in this continuity.

Zouken is probably dead because he can't be allowed to exist

The Tohsaka's are probably fine since I doubt Tokiomi would actually try anything after the War is dead and gone.

Tags
fate/kaleid liner, magical girl spinoff