AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-01-28, 15:28   Link #1001
Namorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervypig View Post
Gosh, I'm thinking Quatach-Ichi's one of the coolest villains I've ever read. Guy's polite, cultured, "do not consider himself unreasonable", AND practically invincible. Red Robe pales in comparison.
Considering that he only got a handful of scenes where he is more than just an obstacle or enemy, isn't it too soon to cast him as a "perfect Bond-Villain" (TM)?

I agree that Red Robe isn't much of an antagonist, but praising the Lich seems a bit too strong/desperate.
Namorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-14, 08:47   Link #1002
LifeHowling

"Zack, my boy," Tesen smiled condescendingly. - "I understand that you have a difficult age. But to speak alone against the House ... is unreasonable."

"So I'm not alone ... uncle," Zak replied venomously. - "With me, my classmate, a schoolteacher, a village priest, a traditional healer and a foreign tourist."
LifeHowling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 02:49   Link #1003
pervypig

^ Pfft...

But, oh well, I guess it's technically possible for Tesen to be RR... He is related to Zack after all.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-16, 11:16   Link #1004
Namorax

He is?
I thought his guardian was just that: his guardian.

Because if he was related to Zach, it would've been faster to orchestrate Zach's demise and simply inherit the riches of the house by virtue of being the sole living member.
When was it mentioned that Tesen was related to Zach and/or his house? (Or am I confusing Tesen with "Guy who's Zach's guardian and also the one stealing all the goodies"?
Old 2018-02-16, 11:17   Link #1005
LifeHowling

^

RR = "other girl I don't know"

Quote:
"I know everyone thinks I'm jealous but that's not normal!" said Akoja in a hushed but agitated voice. "I'm pretty smart and I study all the time and I'm still having problems with the curriculum. And we've both been in the same class as Neolu for the past two years and she was never this good. And… and now she's beating me in every single class!"

"Kind of like Zach," said Zorian.

"Exactly like Zach!" she agreed. "They even hang out together, two of them and one other girl I don't know, behaving like… like they're in their own private little world."

"Or like they're a couple," said Zorian, before frowning. "Triple? What's the word for a romantic relationship between 3 people?"

Akoja scoffed. "Whatever. The point is the three of them do nothing but waste time together and antagonize the teachers and get perfect scores anyway. They even refused the chance to get transferred to 1st tier groups, can you believe that!?"
https://www.fictionpress.com/s/29618...er-of-Learning
Old 2018-02-18, 21:26   Link #1006
LifeHowling

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/29618...er-of-Learning
81. This cycle is expected to be "very long"
Old 2018-03-13, 05:27   Link #1007
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Hah, nice throw High priest guy.
Old 2018-03-13, 22:01   Link #1008
zztop

I'm surprised no one's offered to publish Mother as a novel series by now.

If this author was Japanese and he wrote Mother on Shousetsuka ni Narou, I'm sure there'd be several LN volumes out by now (and possibly an anime version too).

PS. Where is the author from? I'm guessing somewhere West, either the USA or Europe.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-14, 06:35   Link #1009
LifeHowling

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Where is the author from? I'm guessing somewhere West, either the USA or Europe.
Croatia
Quote:
No, not really. My primary language is definitely Croatian. I just write in English to get a wider audience. And I still mess up a lot of things that would be obvious to an English speaker, as my readers periodically point out to me.
http://mother-of-learning.wikia.com/...ord_of_Domagoj
Old 2018-04-08, 22:30   Link #1010
Dart-Sama

chapter 83 is up and... boy, shit just hit the fan O.o!!!
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-09, 10:28   Link #1011
pervypig

yay, old bones win again - 10000-0. Interesting to know what would happen to Zorian from that soul hit.
Old 2018-04-09, 13:52   Link #1012
lexlexz

new chapter?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-30, 18:41   Link #1013
Namorax

New chapter.

Kinda nice to see them relax for a while, though I really want to know how they end up dealing with their Lich-Problem.
Old 2018-05-01, 11:14   Link #1014
pervypig

Something's been bugging me since Quahtach-Ichl teleported his soul into a spare skeleton last chapter and I had never been quite able to put my finger on it. But I realize what it is now: If it barely takes a second for a lich's soul to jump into another body that had been marked, wouldn't banishing it to it's phylactery be kinda useless since he can just jump right back in?
Old 2018-05-27, 22:15   Link #1015
sasuke706

New chapter.

Well seems like Zorian and Zach have managed to create numerous shortcuts to all their time problems.
Particularly the having to explain shit to people every time one. Now that that lengthy process has been solved, things are probably going to ramp up very quickly.

Curious how Red Robe could reliably make use of the crown and dagger, though.
The crown just seems to be a one-time use thing (per restart, maybe?), get near the Lich and he can probably activate it relatively safely enough without pissing the Lich off.
The dagger seems like it would have to be something he'd need to carry on person, however. So he had to be able to reliably take the dagger without creating a fuss every restart.

And it seems they're getting a new pet hydra, which may or may not enjoy long walks throughout the city.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 06:40   Link #1016
FormerLurker

I’m gonna guess that the scepter they are looking for in Blantyrre has a dagger with it controlling some divine-imbued beast as well.
FormerLurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-28, 12:03   Link #1017
Blankdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
New chapter.

Well seems like Zorian and Zach have managed to create numerous shortcuts to all their time problems.
Particularly the having to explain shit to people every time one. Now that that lengthy process has been solved, things are probably going to ramp up very quickly.

The crown just seems to be a one-time use thing (per restart, maybe?), get near the Lich and he can probably activate it relatively safely enough without pissing the Lich off.
The dagger seems like it would have to be something he'd need to carry on person, however. So he had to be able to reliably take the dagger without creating a fuss every restart.

And it seems they're getting a new pet hydra, which may or may not enjoy long walks throughout the city.
Pretty sure RR used the spell version, rather then formula from the objects; it was implied when they were talking w/ the Guardian. (When they asked about the arenea & 'soulkill.
----
Anyways, I wonder if the guardian beast would 'respawn' after a set about of time, and that's why QI took it; since he has a divine relic, he'd likely have a similar dagger as well. Though I wonder, if this is the case, what about the dagger; is it that tracking device plus the squad.
Blankdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-30, 08:58   Link #1018
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

They actually spread it around...even to one as questionable a Silverlake huh. With the limit approaching, I guess they'll need every help they can as soon & as much as they can.

Although this does open a couple new cans of worms. Interesting worms, but wormy & squiggly nonetheless...
Old 2018-05-31, 00:53   Link #1019
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
New chapter.

Like blankdom said, RR pretty sure use the spell version, which according to the guardian, the maker is supposed to teach to the marker, which actually incite a pretty interesting question, is Zach really the original one in the 1st place, of course there is also chance of RR got the spell from zach and just deleted his memories of said events
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-18, 07:28   Link #1020
Dart-Sama

New chapter up! nothing to concisive, just... NEW HYDRA GET!!
3.-
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, smart male lead, time loop