AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Old 2012-02-17, 21:58   Link #1581
Azuma Denton
~AD~

So we can bet that Altair is just a bunch of pervert???
Seeing how Kagura sniffing out ladies, i can tell that they are naturally pervert...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 22:03   Link #1582
mayumi

i don't see the point of making zessica some sort of clone. its not like she is interested in amata atm or allowing abductors to take women with them.
regarding the ending picture zessica in front of mirror has a ripple in the mirror just like how yunoha's picture has a ripple with the frog drowning in the water. it could just be zessica doesn't show her real personality with something similar like yunoha is shy and is invisible. unless zessica really does have a twin and is taken by altair.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 22:44   Link #1583
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Been busy... I just stopped in to drop this off. Gonna get more...
Spoiler for Zessica Render:

Spoiler for Apollon Render 2:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangaka-chan View Post
Here are some signatures made from the ED images (thanks to Lord of Pandemonium for the screen shots). Feel free to take 'em (though I'm snagging Amata ) and credit is always appreciated.

Gonna steal them all but I want to wear this one

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-02-18 at 02:35.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 11:16   Link #1584
Sixth
Hu Tao

I like Crea character design. So, is it worth for me to watch this anime because of Crea alone or I will be extremely disappointed?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 12:03   Link #1585
Shikijin

Crea is a secondary character that doesn't appear until the end of episode 4. And this anime has a lot of characters, so it is kind of hard to give lots of screentime to everyone. For this reason I wouldn't recommend it if you are going to watch it only for a single character, but you can still try watching, and maybe you'll like the rest of the cast too.
Shikijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 12:09   Link #1586
Thess

/reading all this speculation

I pretty much doubt Zessica will have an unwilling villain role. Mikono's far more suitable candidate for that, IMO. There would be zero drama with Zessica. Since she doesn't have a strong bond with people, while Mikono has a brother and through him connections.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 12:16   Link #1587
miketyson

Since there's some more activity I'll re-ask something I asked a bit earlier: did the original series have any sort of "lunar imagery" or "lunar associations"? EG: Apollo and Apollonius were associated with the sun in the original series (solar wings, etc.), but what about the moon? Was anyone or anything associated with the moon?

Thess: I think most of us agree Mikono's the one who looks likelier to be an unwitting villain, to the extent that until cyberdemon mentioned the idea of Zessica being a sleeper agent I don't think any of us had even considered the possibility. So if you go by the odds Mikono seems like the safer bet, but if it *was* Zessica that'd be quite cool and shocking (and wouldn't *entirely* come out of nowhere -- she has a mischievous streak, after all -- but would *mostly* come out of nowhere).
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 12:21   Link #1588
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!

Yep, the girl in front of Aquarion in the scan is Alicia.
Spoiler for she's there.:
Old 2012-02-18, 12:54   Link #1589
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Since there's some more activity I'll re-ask something I asked a bit earlier: did the original series have any sort of "lunar imagery" or "lunar associations"? EG: Apollo and Apollonius were associated with the sun in the original series (solar wings, etc.), but what about the moon? Was anyone or anything associated with the moon?

Thess: I think most of us agree Mikono's the one who looks likelier to be an unwitting villain, to the extent that until cyberdemon mentioned the idea of Zessica being a sleeper agent I don't think any of us had even considered the possibility. So if you go by the odds Mikono seems like the safer bet, but if it *was* Zessica that'd be quite cool and shocking (and wouldn't *entirely* come out of nowhere -- she has a mischievous streak, after all -- but would *mostly* come out of nowhere).
yes silvia and reika from the first series piloted aquarion luna vector and formed luna formation when either of them were head. however the difference from the last series is that luna was associated with green and mars with blue. however this time around green is for gepard and purple is for spada which was revealed in full moon light.
Old 2012-02-19, 08:54   Link #1590
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
Yep, the girl in front of Aquarion in the scan is Alicia.
Spoiler for she's there.:
Honestly, It looks more like Mikono and less like Alicia. I know that she's featured in the OP. But that particular image, doesn't look like Alicia at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post

Yes. Celiane is based on Artemis. Artemis is the goddess of the moon

That is also why Lunar used Arrows...Arrows are associated with Artemis as well

It's one of the reasons I think Shrade might be the "Sirus" of Evol
  1. Kagura said that Shrade had a weak smell but he smelled like "Her"

2. Shrade is a musician--Artemis is associated the Lyre
  1. He used Aquarion with the Sword like Sirius did in the series
  2. The moon was featured prominently in his battle. It was shown and Shrade kept talking about it. The attack name was Moonlight Requiem

Where was I? Eto........Oh yes! Now I remember. The moon is featured prominently in any episode that Silvia and Sirius must overcome some conflict caused by their inner turmoil, or they provide insight that helps the other characters to overcome their own struggles, thereby saving the day.

In episode 14, Touma used an attack of the "holy unseen veil" In that episode Silvia lost sight of Apollo, because she doubted what her heart told her--that Apollo was indeed the "Solar Wing" (she refused to acknowledge him before, preferring to cling to the notion that Sirius was the one, because she was a bro-con)
When she finally accepts Apollo, the moon is shown and once again she can see Apollo

In Episode 9 Starts out with Silvia, hugging Sirius, while he recites a poem, as they gaze at the moon.

Touma sent a dream demon, who basically used Kyoka Suigetsu. While the others are trapped in the dream world. Sirius who was badly injured regained conciousness. He told Silvia that they had to "Shoot beyond the moon" in order to win. Silvia then knocks herself out by banging her head on the counter and entered the dream world

Notice that Silvia has a crescent moon on the back of her clothes. It is also the same symbol that appears on her forehead after she knocks herself out. They form Luna Aquarion, with Silvia as the head. Silvia cracks the surface revealing water, that has the reflection of the moon. Silvia uses "Lunatic Archery" pulls out a bow and arrow. She is then joined by Apollo who tells her that "Mugen Punch" didn't work. She tells Apollo they have to connect the dream and reality through the moon, and together they use an attack called " Dream and Reality-Three Phase Moon Attack"

Also the episode in which "Mugen Punch" was first used, is another one that prominently features the moon. In fact the attack was originally called
"Certain Kill Moon Surface Punch"

In the episode 5 they fought a Cherubin Soldier, whose a ability was based on the distance. ...it neither closed in, nor did it retreat. It's when Sirius remembers something that Fudo told him about "distances" and "perceived distances" and he connects that with the moon and connecting hearts and he tells Appollo how to win. Apollo then joins together with Sirius ad Silvia and that was how Mugen Punch born. The moon is a recurring motif in that fight--actually it's seen all throughout the series. It's always in relation to Celiane/Silvia/Sirus

I noticed EVOL seems to mix elements of different characters into one character. Like Yunoha is like Tsugumi

Jin is Futoba and Jun rolled into one
Cayenne is a SiriusXReika love-child
Shrade is like a SiriusXOtoha baby...so I think it's done deliberately to keep viewers from figuring things out before the big reveal. Yet Shrade was told that he smells like "her" but the scent is weaker... Shrade could have a weak constitution because most of his soul could have gone to Mikono

Also this exchange with Cayenne

and the one with Kagura
reminded me of Sirius'
fight with Pierre
and one with Apollo when he faked him out

I am not finished but I have to go to the store and I can't take the chance some fool will close the browser or my pc will crash and I am not starting over

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-02-19 at 13:51.
Old 2012-02-19, 11:38   Link #1591
Ypocaramel

Spoiler for Episode 8 OP (minor):

There will be quite a treat for those looking for a little fanservice this episode. Also some BGM awesomeness.

I can't believe how awesome Evol continues to be. Nothing to be worried about when school life is this funny. Or cheapness.

Last edited by Ypocaramel; 2012-02-19 at 12:00.
Ypocaramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 11:43   Link #1592
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

OH my god It's not working for me. I found the channel with no problem. This week KH isn't working
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ypocaramel View Post
Spoiler for Episode 8 OP (minor):

There will be quite a treat for those looking for a little fanservice this episode. Also some BGM awesomeness.

I can't believe how awesome Evol continues to be. Nothing to be worried about when school life is this funny. Or cheapness.
Any Kagura?

Speaking of Kagura---I am going to share some vectors of him that have been rendered
Spoiler for Because We Love Him Best <3333:

Spoiler for How can you not love this guy!?!?:

Since I can't do a live stream I might as well finish this post

Last edited by Lord of Pandemonium; 2012-02-19 at 12:27.
Old 2012-02-19, 12:25   Link #1593
Katapan
俺様祭り

I still can't wipe that smile off my face.

Spoiler for Episode 8:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Any Kagura?
Spoiler for Episode 8:
Old 2012-02-19, 12:30   Link #1594
Zuul

Spoiler for episode 8:
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 12:43   Link #1595
mayumi

LOL at ep 8. that is all
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-19, 12:45   Link #1596
ReddyRedWolf

Spoiler for ep 8:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 12:49   Link #1597
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
Spoiler for episode 8:

Spoiler for Can someone please tell me what:

Spoiler for Wild Speculation that has to do with "shipping" but not really a spoiler but it does make mention of today's episode:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
LOL at ep 8. that is all
Spoiler:
Spoiler for I dunno, I wouldn't make too much out of it because:
Old 2012-02-19, 12:57   Link #1598
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Spoiler for I dunno, I wouldn't make too much out of it because:
Spoiler: