AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-10, 02:00   Link #4081
hamazura
whatever

i hope there will be something like knight of rounds or gold saints. 12 elite soldier with superior teigu or something... not some random autism maniac psycopath teigu user like we already see so far
Old 2014-03-10, 03:18   Link #4082
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ The 12 elites thing honestly sounds both cliché, lazy and objectively bad writing at this point of time where Teigu and strong manpower are supposed to be scarce.
Old 2014-03-10, 04:07   Link #4083
hamazura
whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
^ The 12 elites thing honestly sounds both cliché, lazy and objectively bad writing at this point of time where Teigu and strong manpower are supposed to be scarce.
just make them The 12 elite BEAST then...
teigu was made from beast, and there is a beast carrying them, ok.
Old 2014-03-10, 04:32   Link #4084
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
teigu was made from beast, and there is a beast carrying them, ok.
Y-you lost me.
Could you please reformulate it with less confusing words? Or did I understand it right and you're effectively talking about 12 beasts carrying Teigu?
Old 2014-03-10, 04:50   Link #4085
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Y-you lost me.
Could you please reformulate it with less confusing words? Or did I understand it right and you're effectively talking about 12 beasts carrying Teigu?
I actually think I remember what he's talking about. I think the initial story was that the Emperor who had the Tiegu created had them created from the strongest Danger Beasts.

Like Rabac's wire that's made from danger beast hair? Akame's blade might be coates in danger beast poison not sure about that. Esdese's is danger beast blood.

As for speculation, Tatsumi and Waves could be made from Danger Beast Scales and such.

I feel like I need to reread, but I think he might be referring to something that's true.

I think the other part of what he says isn't that he there are 12 beasts carrying them, rather it's that he wants 12 beasts.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 10:20   Link #4086
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozt View Post
I'm surprised no one had done a teigu count yet. There is 48 of them, roughly half of them were lost in battle so 21 according to the mangaka and how najenda crazy justice girl and chelsea lost theirs.
We have schere's, 3 random ones in revolution army, zank's eye, the three beasts, tatsumi, akame, the other guy in NR, mein, leone, PM's son, great general budou, esdese, wave, kurome, ran, dead bors, scientist.

Thats a total of 21.

Manga going to end in the near future?
There can always be something to take teigu's place in the future. We still doesn't know a thing about the far away Eastern country, maybe they also possess some kind of super weapon.
Old 2014-03-10, 10:36   Link #4087
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
I actually think I remember what he's talking about. I think the initial story was that the Emperor who had the Tiegu created had them created from the strongest Danger Beasts.

Like Rabac's wire that's made from danger beast hair? Akame's blade might be coates in danger beast poison not sure about that. Esdese's is danger beast blood.

As for speculation, Tatsumi and Waves could be made from Danger Beast Scales and such.

I feel like I need to reread, but I think he might be referring to something that's true.

I think the other part of what he says isn't that he there are 12 beasts carrying them, rather it's that he wants 12 beasts.
Not all Teigus were created from Danger Beasts though. Some were made using rare materials too.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 11:12   Link #4088
Nayim

Was AGK Zero introduce Teigus too?
Old 2014-03-10, 11:44   Link #4089
Breimoon

not yet, they introduced preudo-teigus though (they tried to make teigus but failed)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 18:37   Link #4090
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Maw View Post
Not all Teigus were created from Danger Beasts though. Some were made using rare materials too.
So I do need to reread. Still, I am kind of interested. They make the world in general sound interesting, with all these danger beasts and other countries, the far east continent no one knows anything about. I really wish it could sort of branch out into the world, and not just focus on assassination missions and murder.
Old 2014-03-11, 01:14   Link #4091
hamazura
whatever

then this will continue into dark continent arc? like hunter x hunter and toriko? not bad, battle against ultra danger beast is interesting...

but first we need to kick prime minister's ass
Old 2014-03-11, 02:36   Link #4092
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
So I do need to reread. Still, I am kind of interested. They make the world in general sound interesting, with all these danger beasts and other countries, the far east continent no one knows anything about. I really wish it could sort of branch out into the world, and not just focus on assassination missions and murder.
I'm pretty convinced that literally everything in this world is trying to kill everyone, and the only reason why there are even countries is that you have all this equally dangerous material laying around for people to turn into weapons to kill danger beasts and each other. Based on that, it is amazing that more people did not turn out like Esdese; she's not broken at all. Esdese was born the way she was, simply because that is what you needed to be to survive in this world.

At the moment, everything of relevance is in the Empire; but I could see the unknown Eastern continent playing a role. In the form of a massive invasion fleet, or other horrible event that continues the slaughter that appears universal.
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 02:45   Link #4093
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
I'm pretty convinced that literally everything in this world is trying to kill everyone, and the only reason why there are even countries is that you have all this equally dangerous material laying around for people to turn into weapons to kill danger beasts and each other. Based on that, it is amazing that more people did not turn out like Esdese; she's not broken at all. Esdese was born the way she was, simply because that is what you needed to be to survive in this world.

At the moment, everything of relevance is in the Empire; but I could see the unknown Eastern continent playing a role. In the form of a massive invasion fleet, or other horrible event that continues the slaughter that appears universal.
I always felt like Esdese was a product of nature and nurture. People not liking her is more Culture Shock than anything else, in Esdese's culture, she's exactly what she's supposed to be.

I'm honestly just interested in the insane world they live in, with so many things trying to kill them.
Old 2014-03-11, 08:04   Link #4094
Kiltias

Not sure if Takahiro is trolling us or implies something here....

Shura's Teigu is Shambhala right?
Looking at it:
They were transported to some uninhabited Beach Island.
Esdese said it's like a Date.
She got to kill a Danger Beast (not sure where it was in the Manga but on the Wiki it says hunting them is her hobby).
She was all happy to spend alone time with Tatsumi.

That's the deal, isn't Shambhala the name of a location of happiness,peace and tranquility?
Kiltias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 08:33   Link #4095
Soji

Kiltias@Something like that.
If I recall right is also seen as "Pure land"....quite ironic that someone like him have a teigu with this name.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 19:37   Link #4096
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiltias View Post
Not sure if Takahiro is trolling us or implies something here....

Shura's Teigu is Shambhala right?
Looking at it:
They were transported to some uninhabited Beach Island.
Esdese said it's like a Date.
She got to kill a Danger Beast (not sure where it was in the Manga but on the Wiki it says hunting them is her hobby).
She was all happy to spend alone time with Tatsumi.

That's the deal, isn't Shambhala the name of a location of happiness,peace and tranquility?
There is a movie called Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambhala. The cast says that going to Shambhala is like going to paradise as there are no conflicts there.

Anyway, so her name is Esdeath? That's cool but it sounds like her parents didn't give the girl a chance to get another way of life Also, while I believe Esdeath would help Wave and Kurome, she has no proof of what Shura did. Shura could later negate everything and simply label Wave as a traitor. Helping those two could imply that Esdeath betrays the Empire and that seems unlikely.
Old 2014-03-11, 20:32   Link #4097
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
There is a movie called Fullmetal Alchemist: Conqueror of Shambhala. The cast says that going to Shambhala is like going to paradise as there are no conflicts there.

Anyway, so her name is Esdeath? That's cool but it sounds like her parents didn't give the girl a chance to get another way of life Also, while I believe Esdeath would help Wave and Kurome, she has no proof of what Shura did. Shura could later negate everything and simply label Wave as a traitor. Helping those two could imply that Esdeath betrays the Empire and that seems unlikely.
Jagers are not ones for judicial proceedings, she dosent have to proof anything lol. Besides there are imperial reports of Wild Hunt murdering the family of that flame guy and Waves testimony as well. I am sure she would take waves side over shura.
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 01:18   Link #4098
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Jagers are not ones for judicial proceedings, she dosent have to proof anything lol. Besides there are imperial reports of Wild Hunt murdering the family of that flame guy and Waves testimony as well. I am sure she would take waves side over shura.
I do agree that she doesn't give a shjt about the procedure but plz, imperial reports and Wave's testimony don't have a little bit of meaning against Shura.
Almost all the gov is in his dad's hands after all. If they want, the reports could be changed to "Wave murdered Bors' family" instead of Shura.
Still, the most important thing is whether Esdese can even come back in time.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 05:34   Link #4099
Hokoga

Has there been any update on ch47 yet?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-12, 10:10   Link #4100
bastek66

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
Still, the most important thing is whether Esdese can even come back in time.
You want her to be even more Mary Sue? (or rather Villain Sue)

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!