AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-01-22, 10:43   Link #3001
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
But I think that the one Cruz talk to was himself rather than Blade inside his consciousness. Telling him it is not the time yet for him to awaken.

Blade certainly has never been one to say that he can't beat someone no matter how bad the odds were in his favor.
You're right, I've always felt something was odd with that talk. As you said, Blade is not the type who says he can't beat someone when he always tries and fights wasting to the last resource. Add to that the fact he got blasted away, making his talk with Cruz even more odd.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-22 at 10:55.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 12:23   Link #3002
shadowii

^
I dont, the momment was obsolving Cruz guilt. cruz did get blade involved in the first place and said on numerous occasions that he hated himself for it. but Blade basically said, s'alright
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 12:29   Link #3003
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
I dont, the momment was obsolving Cruz guilt. cruz did get blade involved in the first place and said on numerous occasions that he hated himself for it. but Blade basically said, s'alright
Even so, wasn't that just a dream? And Cruz later has another one involving Blade again.
Old 2010-01-22, 12:33   Link #3004
Avvesione

I think it was a dream and not a real conversation. But then again, since Cruz was revived, we don't know if this is one of his powers or not...

On Page28 of Chapter 50, it looks like PF Blast is much bigger than when he recombined with the Second. And looking that there were only 4(?) survivors, wouldn't it make sense that everyone at the event would be dead? So shouldn't Blackspot be sparsely populated lol?
Avvesione is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 12:35   Link #3005
shadowii

It was in the anime, we'll see in the manga (ie if Blade mentions it).
but it could be that this is one point that wont be referenced again.

if it was though its still what cruz knew blade would have said in that situation.

when since has he had another dream involivng blade though?

black spot is clearly still populated so i guess a good bulk of the public were smart enough not to go to the ceremony.
Old 2010-01-22, 12:44   Link #3006
Homura7

Quote:
if it was though its still what cruz knew blade would have said in that situation.

when since has he had another dream involivng blade though?
But Blade didn't say anything, so that was most likely a dream Cruz had.

As for that second dream involving Blade, it happens at the beggining of the chapter after this one, before Mio steps.
Old 2010-01-22, 12:49   Link #3007
shadowii

^
think thats part of the same dream,
there is a slight continuity error between the end of part 1 and the beginning of part two. (happens in manga occationally)
Old 2010-01-22, 12:50   Link #3008
Avvesione

He's awake outside the building and then the other dream he's inside the building. Dunno if they're the same dream or not. But it's not like it's very important if it's the same or not.
Old 2010-01-22, 13:11   Link #3009
Homura7

The second dream is more important, because the only we could see was the end, with Cruz calling Blade many times.

But anyway, there's nothing more apart from this, and I don't think it will be shown again.

http://mangahelpers.com/downloads/read-online/45011/1

Note Cruz is shown dressed.
Old 2010-01-22, 13:14   Link #3010
shadowii

^
dont see how thats more important then the chapter 50 part but i agree that it probably wont be referenced again.

I think thats cruz awake.
Old 2010-01-22, 14:10   Link #3011
Sekirei07

Cruz was conflicted by what has happened to Blade, but that still does not change to fate that Blade and Arclight would meet. Arclight summoned all those people to Simeon with or without Cruz.

Also in Cruz's dream, Blade never gave a real response to Cruz's question. Which makes me feel it was Cruz himself talking to himself just in the form of Blade, that Blade was just the materialization of Cruz's now dormant power. Telling him that he is not yet ready to awaken
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 14:34   Link #3012
Homura7

I found something rather interesting in the japanese wikipedia.

In the profile about Adam N., the last lines talk about a man named Adam C., once called "brother". The last line talks about gender bender.

And that Adam C. isn't the Adam Cyclops, because that one is a female, while the other one is called with the term "ni-chan".

Btw, that info I just get from the japanese wikipedia can be found in Adam N.'s profile, the last page of that chapter from Needless Zero volume.

Well, I guess this hides no more mistery, so I will leave it here.

Last edited by Homura7; 2010-01-22 at 14:51.
Old 2010-01-22, 14:52   Link #3013
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Cruz was conflicted by what has happened to Blade, but that still does not change to fate that Blade and Arclight would meet. Arclight summoned all those people to Simeon with or without Cruz.

Also in Cruz's dream, Blade never gave a real response to Cruz's question. Which makes me feel it was Cruz himself talking to himself just in the form of Blade, that Blade was just the materialization of Cruz's now dormant power. Telling him that he is not yet ready to awaken
yes he did
he basically said no, i dont regret meeting you. no matter what path their will be obstacles. and puts his hand on Cruz's shoulder

actually the wiki also says adam C is C for cyclops. its right there in her title
on the N profile in the japanese wiki it also says that N is similar to Blade and "almost the same person?"
their is a theme of gender uncertainty with both of those adams.

Last edited by shadowii; 2010-01-22 at 15:05.
Old 2010-01-22, 14:59   Link #3014
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
so this other group is now releasing english translations of were the anime went different, so 50+ while the first group still releases from 17+, talk about complicating matters :P guess when all is released ill reread everyhing lol
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 15:05   Link #3015
Homura7

Quote:
actually the wiki also says adam C is C for cyclops
Yup, but that one is the female Adam, while the other one is refered with the term "brother". No need to say who's that other Adam C.

Quote:
on the N profile in the japanese wiki it also says that N is similar to Blade and "almost the same person?"
their is a theme of gender uncertainty with both of those adams.
Course it's similar to Blade, but it's not him, that should be obvious.

One last detail. According with the profile, her Zero has the same capacity as Blade's... Or maybe that's because it's Blade's Zero?

Goosh... it took me a hell to translate Adam's N.'s profile from the volume
Old 2010-01-22, 15:07   Link #3016
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Yup, but that one is the female Adam, while the other one is refered with the term "brother". No need to say who's that other Adam C.

Course it's similar to Blade, but it's not him, that should be obvious.

One last detail. According with the profile, her Zero has the same capacity as Blade's... Or maybe that's because it's Blade's Zero?

Goosh... it took me a hell to translate Adam's N.'s profile from the volume
no kurusu she refers to Adam N as her "brother"
Old 2010-01-22, 15:10   Link #3017
Homura7

Quote:
no kurusu she refers to Adam N as her "brother"
So Adam C. calls Adam N. "brother" instead of "sister"? No wonder why, and I guess you know too

Thanks for the correction, I will modify my translation inmediatly. If you want I can send you the script.
Old 2010-01-22, 15:23   Link #3018
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
so this other group is now releasing english translations of were the anime went different, so 50+ while the first group still releases from 17+, talk about complicating matters :P guess when all is released ill reread everyhing lol
Seems sugoisugoi is doing 17+ and idk how far they're going with the manga. Pew Pew seems to only be interested where the anime and manga changed (so they're not doing anything prior to 50) so they'll be doing St. Rose and Kana Village.

I checked their site and it looks like Chapter 51 might be released soon. 51 is in the editing stage and 52 is in the translation stage.
Old 2010-01-22, 15:39   Link #3019
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
hope they sync the terms they use tho, thats usualy a translation problem with diff groups doing it. But other then that it sounds good!
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-22, 16:14   Link #3020
Avvesione

^
Pewpew has the same staff as Ayako, who did the anime, so they'll have the same consistency as it. And from what I've seen from sugoisugoi, they have a pretty consistent translation. I don't think there'll be any translation problem between the two but maybe some words will look different (like when Eikou uses Arc instead of Aruka)

Tags
action, comedy, seinen