Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-08-15, 21:19   Link #34541
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/w...-1227022879392

A father's attempt to put his kids off COD obsession by letting them visit Israel.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2014-08-16, 03:10   Link #34542
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

So did it work?

For that matter, how are CoD sales in Israel?
Old 2014-08-16, 03:26   Link #34543
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So did it work?

2 more Hayal Boded into Gaza.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-08-16, 04:17   Link #34544
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
So did it work?

Kids don't wanna play COD anymore. But many criticize him for taking the kids there since they could get hit as a Qassam. Others suggested that the father should have used another method they doesn't risk their lives.

Some criticism came from Sweden, saying that his method is too much.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2014-08-16, 08:03   Link #34545
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

http://www.theindianrepublic.com/wor...100045732.html

Some extremist try to turn the world back to stone age
Old 2014-08-16, 09:30   Link #34546
JokerD

Stores looted after police say slain US teen is robbery suspect
Old 2014-08-16, 13:59   Link #34547
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
In 1943, Henk Zanoli took a dangerous train trip, slipping past Nazi guards and checkpoints to smuggle a Jewish boy from Amsterdam to the Dutch village of Eemnes. There, the Zanoli family, already under suspicion for resisting the Nazi occupation, hid the boy in their home for two years. The boy would be the only member of his family to survive the Holocaust.

Seventy-one years later, on July 20, an Israeli airstrike flattened a house in the Gaza Strip, killing six of Mr. Zanoli’s relatives by marriage. His grandniece, a Dutch diplomat, is married to a Palestinian economist, Ismail Ziadah, who lost three brothers, a sister-in-law, a nephew and his father’s first wife in the attack.

On Thursday, Mr. Zanoli, 91, whose father died in a Nazi camp, went to the Israeli Embassy in The Hague and returned a medal he received honoring him as one of the Righteous Among the Nations — non-Jews honored by Israel for saving Jews during the Holocaust. In an anguished letter to the Israeli ambassador to the Netherlands, he described the terrible price his family had paid for opposing Nazi tyranny.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/16/wo...T.nav=top-news
not much too say.
Old 2014-08-16, 18:40   Link #34548
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
not much too say.
He needs to realise that times are changing, and that Jewish boy may not be a bloody neo-Zeon. That is just blanket crucifixion.

EU gives European governments go-ahead to arm Iraqi Kurds

Quote:
"The (Kurdish) forces generally have equipment from the Cold War era, and if individual countries decide to deliver, we will be looking to eastern European member states, especially regarding ammunition and replenishing ammunition stockpiles there," Steinmeier told reporters in Brussels.
So what the heck happened to East Germany and the NPA.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-08-16, 19:22   Link #34549
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
He needs to realise that times are changing, and that Jewish boy may not be a bloody neo-Zeon. That is just blanket crucifixion.
And not all people in the Gaza Strip are terrorist-collaborators either.

Natch.
Old 2014-08-17, 01:31   Link #34550
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
And not all people in the Gaza Strip are terrorist-collaborators either.

Natch.
Exactly, but.......

*looks at technological advancements made by the IDF*

Nah, screw it. Kill them all [/sarcasm].

Old 2014-08-17, 04:05   Link #34551
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post

EU gives European governments go-ahead to arm Iraqi Kurds

So what the heck happened to East Germany and the NPA.
You mean NVA? We even sold our russian fighter jets to dunno, poland?
There is nothing left from that era in germany (too incompatible with the Bundeswehr weaponry and hence a logistical nightmare).
Even some weapons that were arguably better then their western variants (e.g. the ASRAAM missile Vympel R-73 were gradually replaced with more modern devolpments)
Old 2014-08-17, 08:13   Link #34552
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
You mean NVA? We even sold our russian fighter jets to dunno, poland?
There is nothing left from that era in germany (too incompatible with the Bundeswehr weaponry and hence a logistical nightmare).
Even some weapons that were arguably better then their western variants (e.g. the ASRAAM missile Vympel R-73 were gradually replaced with more modern devolpments)
NPA. Your Eastern counterparts are not Vietnamese. [/OCD]

I was wondering if the Bundeswehr actually kept anything for OPFOR/dissimilar combat training. USSR rolled alot of their resources into GDR to keep the Europeans busy from sending help to the Americans elsewhere, like the Mideast and Asia.

It is a pity there isn't a stockpile kept for a really rainy day, then again, Germany doesn't really need it as it had got a huge technological advantage over most militaries in the world, even the US.

Old 2014-08-17, 08:52   Link #34553
JokerD

Patients flee attack on Ebola ward in Liberia
Quote:
Armed men claiming that "there's no Ebola" in Liberia raided a quarantine centre for the deadly disease, prompting at least 20 patients infected with the deadly virus to flee, a witness said Sunday (Aug 17).
Seriously WTF. I hope those guys get ebola themselves
Old 2014-08-17, 09:30   Link #34554
ganbaru
books-eater youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post

If they do, they are very likely to infect most peoples around them.
Old 2014-08-17, 09:40   Link #34555
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
If they do, they are very likely to infect most peoples around them.
If they infect and kill their own gang, I have no complaints.
Old 2014-08-17, 10:06   Link #34556
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
If they infect and kill their own gang, I have no complaints.
And at that moment the Ebola strain mutates into a zombifying pathogen.

Old 2014-08-17, 11:32   Link #34557
killer3000ad

Quote:

It's like a bloody horror disaster movie at this point. I swear I've seen this before in some movie where a bunch of doubting Thomases do the most incredibly stupid thing possible and make the situation worse.
Old 2014-08-17, 12:15   Link #34558
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:

That site just said looted but didn't say explicitly that they took blood-stained mattresses, beddings and medical equipment.

Yes! Spread more the virus. Let ignorance be a bliss.
Old 2014-08-17, 12:29   Link #34559
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

Ok look. I know the people attacking medical aid workers are stupid. But they are stupid because they can't have education. They don't trust the authorities because the government is corrupt and incompetent. They are victims in an unfortunate, horrible situation that is totally beyond their control. They don't deserve the hate you guys are showering on them.

Not that they care though. They don't believe you either.
Old 2014-08-17, 12:51   Link #34560
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokukirin View Post
Ok look. I know the people attacking medical aid workers are stupid. But they are stupid because they can't have education. They don't trust the authorities because the government is corrupt and incompetent. They are victims in an unfortunate, horrible situation that is totally beyond their control. They don't deserve the hate you guys are showering on them.

Not that they care though. They don't believe you either.
Actually I was thinking; what if they have an education, and the government is still corrupt and incompetent?

Closed Thread

Tags
current affairs, discussion, international